Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me (4000 Views)

Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! / My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by funmeme(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2007
hii guys, please i need you to advise me on this issue its really bordering me.i dated him for close to a year but couldn't cope with him any more so we quitted this relationship november last year .only to see him on february again insisting that we must continue and i said no since then, if he sees me he keeps harrasing me.the very recent one that bordered me most was three weeks back when he saw me on a bike and drag me down tore my cloth and the direct entry form i went to buy.
people gathered to rescue me and he told all of them to stay clear.i was so embarrassed that i cried my eyes out.thanks to a guy that was argueing with him when i had the opportunity to escape with a bike but then the he also took another bike and run after us. to the Glory of God, my bike was faster and smarter than his so i escaped.

i have threathen to arrest him with police, called his mom to explain his behaviour but things has not changed am fed up of this kind of situation because i don't know what he will do when next we come across which i don't pray it happens now i work with fear of not meeting him on the road please i need advice what should i do??
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by Easybaby(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2007
pls always go out with anti-acid jacket in case he may try something funny tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by mishoo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
Me think you should relocate to another place or report him to the police. Since you didnt steal his things, why does he harrass you now??

The guy must have his reasons but that not withstanding, his action is barbaric.
Doesnt he has a dad?? Report to the Dad, not the mum and stay clear if you still want to continue living in the same vicinity.

But what did you take from him
Just soliloquizing
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by angelchi(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2007
Dis is really really serious o.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by Pain(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2007
I Just Pray This Doexnt Get Ugly

Pls Lodge A Report At The Police Station And Pass Him A Copy.

At Least It Would Deter Him From Trying Anything Funny. The Possibility of An Acid Bath Cannot be Totally Ruled Out.

Pls Act Wisely. undecided
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by CrazyMan(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2007
Don’t you have a brother you can report him to?
I mean a male in your family who would go and warn him about his character. Because matters like this needs to be dealt with physically.
If you report him to the police, they would only arrest him and question him in the station after that, they would free him and he is still a threat to your life.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by funmeme(f): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2007
i din't take anything 4rm him ooo he's just been a though person and i don't have borther that can revenge that he knows so well cos we are all girls. he says am his wife and he can not allow another person to take me from him

Honestly am fed up,
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by CrazyMan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2007
Wait!

How about any male like an uncle or just anyone?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2007
My first thought was for you to contact the police. But I heard they are not all that reliable in naija in terms of protection of the victim.

I agree with easybaby on the acid suit thing .

Do you know any guys that have ur back? do they sell pepper spray in naija. abi carry your own acid bottle. u just neva know. contact his elders as well if you know how to. Get a boyfriend as well that might help put him off or that way you've got a guy that may fight for you.

I hope things turn out ok for you tho. Oh , remember to pray as well. God does wonders in irretrievable situations. U do no that don't you?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by Mwaka(f): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2007
Baby girl dont panic your self with that fool, if you no longer in love with him just report him to the police let them deal with him. In Zambia we say that nobody is above the low.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by Easybaby(f): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2007
funmeme:

i din't take anything from him ooo he's just been a though person and i don't have borther that can revenge that he knows so well because we are all girls. he says am his wife and he can not allow another person to take me from him

Honestly am fed up,

But why all of you  female? cry cry . . . . .  . , Anyway, contact zignor he will help you cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by funmeme(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2007
thanks to you all. i have an uncle but does not have time cos he's moslty not in lagos. also i have a new lover which actually surgest we get the police to arrest him,on the other hand,if he's bieng released from police custody who know the worse he will do. He already promise to injure my new lover am really confused. my mother has been to there house 4 serious warning but still things has not changed. i want to act fast b4 he does anything stupid. am not the type that deal with rogue and have been thinking of attacking him with agberos.i can't even think straight

he called sometimes to tell me that no matter what i plan to do he's ready to die.but he will not let go
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by CrazyMan(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
He might be treating you like this because you haven’t really showed him what you’re made of. I strongly believe that once you threaten him with any one the following (thugs, or your brothers friends or any concerned relative) he would stop taking you for granted and would show you some respect and dignity.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by Mwaka(f): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
Try to scare him an other giant guy from your area to tell him he's your boyfriend. Just to stop him from troubling you
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by kelechiodo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
My dear, your case is the same as that of my cousin chinwe. In her own case, the guy even arranged guys to beat her up. Well my cousin reported her to the dad but the dad threat was not enough to discourage the guy. I became aware of what was happening when my cousin refused to go out atall. Since the guy is a cultist, I took my cousin to police station, infact to area commander's office. They guy was arrested and made to swore never to go near my cousin. It was plainly made known to him that he would be sorely held responsible should anything happen to my cousin. And that was the last time we heard from him. So dear, I will advice you to do the same. Senoir police officers seem to have this sympathy to a crying lady. But dear, please don't go with your new guy, it will rouse the ex jealousy and anger and he will become his target. Good luck.
N/b just like a baby is always angry and cry whenever the mother withdraws the nipple of her breast when the baby is not yet satisfied, so do men tend to want to bring down the roof and burn the world when they are suddenly deprived of what used to take them to sugar candy mountain grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by busygal(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2007
ASK HIM 2 Bleep OFF
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by omoge(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
go to police  (cry seriously to get sympathy)  grin do like kelechiodo said please and try seeing the senior police. ask them to let you see the senior police (guess they will request for money before that but i hope not). Look around for pepper spray or Werepe, have it in handy (am very sure you could get Werepe easily than pepper spray.
Don't go anywhere at night time or alone. Be on a watchout for your self.

sorry for what you are going through.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by tipsydude(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ poster

d solution 2 ur problem ain't hard 2 achieve. do not go 2 d usual "black and black" police cos dey suck. get someone 2 take u 2 d nearest mobile police unit, giv dem some dough. they wont lock him up, no far 4rm dat, dey wuld go 2 his crib(if has any) and beat him blue black and if possible break some bones and promise him worse when nxt he dreams abt u. d next time he sees u, he wuld run 4 dear life.

trust me it always works.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by olanajim(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
Guys this is a comedy of absurd. But in my own way, I won't pass judgement without facts.

Worry lady, could you be sincere to tell us what happen and why you called it quit with him.

How did you get yourself with a violence man and when did he transformed into beast? Before or after break up with you?

Was there a covanant between you two, written or verbal ? How old is he? I could guess your age anyway, dont't bother to tell your age.

I will also want you to let us know if you have been taking his gifts, if you cheated on him etc. There no smoke without fire. A man don't just wake up one day and turn himself into nuissance because of a jambite, there must be more to it. Sure, he may be at fault. But no one can do you harm without your input.

Please give us more information if you are truthful.

If you ever try to bath him with acid, you are in soup! The law won't spare you!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by sillyboy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ Poster.

Listen and listen good! You are actually giving him what he wants. He's trying so hard to make you uncomfortable and disturbed, which he is succeding at.
Don't panic one bit (I'm so sure he can't kill you), fools like him only make noise without having any "liver" to carry out thier threat. A serious mad man always keep quite and just do the attacking once he's ready. Once again, he can't do anything to you.

I'll suggest strongly to consider him as a jealous empty barrel loser. all the same, make sure you are vigilant anytime you go around where he hangs. Preferably, make sure you are with someone. The idea of reporting to the Police is not really bad, only that you know what they could be like here in Naija.

Lastly, I'll like you to help me pass this message to you new lover bomboy. Tell him that Silly says he's not man enough to "watch his woman's back". If you are so afraid, he shouldn't be! angry Let him go settle out this stuff with the bastard! If he needs to be harmed he should do just that.

I so much believe in attacking as a way of defending. You, your family and boyfriend should attack the bastard and embarrase the bully life out of his miserable loosing life.

POSTER, START TO ATTACK HIM TOO!

He his no god! He his just human like you (just that he's got a dull head and a miserably jealous losing heart)
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by cjayy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2007
Funmeme, Remember this : ''If you ever give a man your heart, he always has it''.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by omoge(f): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2007
sillyboy is right, start the attack  grin

get werepe and rain it on him so he goes crazy like he made you to look when he beat and torn your cloth.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2007
I like the werepe thing omoge, nice one. it'll be good to watch him scratch till he bleeds out his life blood!!!!!

siliboy I like your style, But i think if her guy could do this he would have done this a long time ago. He does not need to be told that he has to take care of his gyal.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by mishoo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2007
olanajim:

I will also want you to let us know if you have been taking his gifts, if you cheated on him etc. There no smoke without fire. A man don't just wake up one day and turn himself into nuissance because of a jambite, there must be more to it. Sure, he may be at fault. But no one can do you harm without your input.

Please give us more information if you are truthful.

If you ever try to bath him with acid, you are in soup! The law won't spare you!

WORD !!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by mishoo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
The 'werepe' thing could lead to serious reprisal attack. it might even be acid attack. Pls be Careful !!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
wats da worst dat could happen, he almost killed her b4 wats da worst he can do, rather than her going though all this b*llsh*t because of man.

@poster

If your man cant fight for you find a way to fight and free yourself from his clutches.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by funmeme(f): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2007
Thanks 4 ur response olanajim,

when we started our relationship he was not like not untill he started showing his real colour,am not the type that wait 4 guys to give her money,if i have, i give and if he has, we share so its not a one par giving relationship. it is this character that made me quit this relationship when he almost killed me one day saying he saw me talking to a guy. he knows i don't double date cos we were mostly always together b4 i started work.

He said he stongly believe am his wife that's y he can't letgo.how can i settle down with a man that beats his girlfriend
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by yazid(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2007
What else do you expect, you must have done something!
[if men were god then what]
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by sillyboy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ Funmeme.

He can't kill you!

@ Yazid.

It's not necessary that she must have done something for the guy to start to be raving mad! Even if she did something (steal his money, cheats on him or whatever), that does not give him the audacity to be a beast he his. The mad man is simply MAD and needs to be taught a lesson of his life time that "it's not by force" angry angry angry DAMN!!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by informer: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2007
Why are ye afraid of evil tidings?
Why do you ask for human help?
Dont you believe in God,tender his case to the almighty God and be suprise at what the outcome would be.This is the best advise you can ever get,get closer to God and the fight will be be His.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by Lafem(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
The punk of a guy lucky say you no be my sister! Kai! I woulda funked him up real bad for physically assaulting/beating you in the first place. I think your best bet'll be to call the 'po-po' [Olopa] on him, make dem use 'kondo' knock some sense into his seemingly numb skull, lock him up for a day or two, and threaten to deal with him some more if he dare come an inch near you henceforth. The guy don mental.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me by informer: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
Well all i'll say is that if you use the forces of this world against him(police or whatever) he wouldnt mind doin something really bad and running away,the did wud av bin done already. . .why dont you just look on the bright side and pray for him.You cant fight evil with evil,it will only lead to more havoc. . . think and dont be so stupid by depending on police or whatever force you think you u can use,be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. / (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Did I Do Anything Wrong With The Gift I Gave To My Pastor's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.