Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! (3999 Views)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2010
57-year old President Khama of Botswana is probably the only President without a wife. Now he has asked Botswana people to help him gt a wife because he is too busy to do it himself. President Khama is a son of a former President, a pilot and his mother is British. He is also a tribal chief.

But President Khama has come up with the qualities of his wife. He says he wants a tall, slim beautiful woman for a wife. Nothing wrong there, because we all wan to be seen with beautiful women. But he is wrong when he describes some women.

In making his request, President Khama singled out one of his female Assistant Ministers as the kind of women he would not like to marry. He said she is so beg that she may not be able to enter through a door, and so fat she may break the shock absorbers of a car! He said this while the poor woman was sitting right there with her. And other women allulated as he said this.

Botswana women are generally known to be on the big side. But then this is not limited to them only. And there are many who are very beautiful.

I think it was in bad taste for a president to use his own minister as an example of the kind of woman he would not want as a wife. And it is an insult to womanhood when he says fat women are ugly. Strangely, no woman has made any coment.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Ifedisky(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2010
How "sensible" are African Leaderss anyway?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by InkedNerd(f): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2010
Ifedisky:

How "sensible" are African Leaderss anyway?

Lmao, not too sensible. Look at the disarray in Africa.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2010
Very true. Ivory Coast has two presidents
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by DapoBear(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2010
Lol, that is really rude, calling out your minister like that.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2010
Believe me, it happened and the other women cheered
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by iice(f): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2010
He's not the only president who is a bachelor.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
What wrong with the man not wanting a fat wife? We all have our preferences. I do not want a fat husband, but that MY PREFERENCE.

If he thinks fat women are ugly then that HIS OPINION that don't mean it true. Let that man have what he want and suffer whatever consequence he receive.

If the fat women that were in the audience didn't say anything then that ON THEM, they better speak up or forever hold their peace which they did apparently. undecided

Mr cock,

There are a few chicks that like, lust, and love you, WHY DON'T YOU SPEND TIME STALKING THEM? undecided
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by tpia1: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
if he doesnt know how to talk then maybe he should retire?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
Fat women are mostly poor in hygiene and lazy in bed.
Pls pardon me my fat sistas.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
Digriz:

Fat women are mostly poor in hygiene and lazy in bed.
Pls pardon me my fat sistas.

say it again. . .
fat ladies r also myopic
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
He can coose any woman he wants and any size, but he should not insult a woman either in public or in private. Suppose it were you, Mrs Eve?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
lipuka:

He can coose any woman he wants and any size, but he should not insult a woman either in public or in private. Suppose it were you, Mrs Eve?

Suppose it was me?  Do you see these NIGGAS ON Nairaland calling me fat chicks and oompa loompas? Mind you they never saw a picture of me but DO I REALLY CARE, no, I don't.  If I am not stressing WHEN THE NIGGAS ON NAIRALAND call me fat, why would I stress if the President call me fat?   undecided

Suga, it not what PEOPLE CALL YOU, IT WHAT YOU ANSWER TO, remember that.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by tpia1: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^the president was wrong for what he did and should be cautioned.

and why a 57 year old man has consistently refused to marry, also needs to be investigated.

isnt botswana right beside swaziland where the king has 1000 wives.

so what exactly is going on.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MzWumi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
If the man married a fat women the size of precious, everyone will be on the message board making fun of how gigantic  and slovenly the woman looks.  Everyone would judge his taste, and call him a series of names.  But because he let his taste be known that he has no interest in fat women whatsoever (just like 70% of the men on nairaland) he is wrong?  There is no pleasing you people.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by tpia1: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^nobody needs to know his taste.

and if he thought someone did, then he didnt have to throw out jabs in that manner.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
johndoe200:

Another senseless  quote from a walking zombie NL member
u ar very annoyed cos my quote best described ur sistas,mama and ur stinking fat girlfriend. Sorry dude, its natures work on them TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
Let us start by looking at our mothers. Are they ugly?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
??
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
Digriz:

u ar very annoyed cos my quote best described your sistas,mama and your stinking fat girlfriend. Sorry dude, its natures work on them bt they stinks as well TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

where is the need to repeat things twice

u like reading urself?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2010
In fact it is not the kind of thing a president should say at all. He should have resigned by now
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by beeman80: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2010
Fat ladies have got their own good qualities too.Met nice fat ladies.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
Problem is, he is an African chuel and tradition demands that he has a wife so that he can get an heir to the throne
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
I love a wiman with some flesh, not necessarily fat but must have some flesh. No bones for me
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
He should resign and the women should never vote for him
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by silvaspecs: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2010
a dried fish spoils my teeth gum while eating. that's y i dnt buy dry, but fresh and fat. besides, the fats dnt get tired easily on bed.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
Fat women are the best in bed anyway
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
mamaken:

where is the need to repeat things twice

u like reading urself?
it smtimes happen when posting thru ur mobile phone bt i got it corrected nw.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
Skinny women are worse with their hygebic ways
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
humm ok  undecided
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2010
Whichever way you look at it, fat women can be really cute
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2010
hygene has nothing to do with fat and slim. . . shocked/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RUNS BABES CODE / Did I Do Anything Wrong With The Gift I Gave To My Pastor's Wife? / Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.