Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? (24934 Views)

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by JovialJune(f): 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
donbenie:
Lol..
The man just married the woman..
[s]Infertility is defined as inability of a woman to get pregnant, after a full year of unhindered sexual intimacy[/s]..
Judge him after a year..

Infertility is the inability of a woman? Are you sure you are educated? Where did you get your definition from?

Infertility is a disease of the male or female reproductive system defined by the failure to achieve a pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.

Again, what if it's the husband that is shooting blanks?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Pickieox(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2022
donbenie:
Why should you force your ideals on another..
And what is selfish about wanting your own kids?
You are the one who needs to grow up, the world doesn't revolve around your principles..

Kpele, no vex...e don do
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2022
bluefilm:
Simple.

You show her a picture of Yul Edochie

Best advice so far...
God bless you jareh .. lol
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by YangaBabe: 11:27pm On May 24, 2022
Lol, why didn't you tell her before marrying another wife? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / Issues In My Marriage / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.