Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? (24935 Views)

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by dododawa1: 10:34am On May 24, 2022
Simple situation for us MUSLIM,we are born to marry aleast 4 and do normal among them.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Validated: 10:34am On May 24, 2022
What makes you your friend believe his wife is the reason for his childlessness?
Most men who have fertility issues go about blaming their innocent wives for nothing and for being faithful.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by nedu666: 10:35am On May 24, 2022
Wait am cumin let me consult elder yul edochie

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Mindlog: 10:36am On May 24, 2022
LordEclipse:
verily verily I tell thee daughter of of Eve that I,thine husband hath foundeth me another woman of my choice,that my heart rejoicet with..King James version

Just make sureth that you never eat the whey she cook again! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Lamanii22(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2022
I dread something like this so much… may it not happen to me….. he should not have done a second marriage without the Knowledge of his wife… did he impregnate that one first or he just married her like that?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Deicide: 10:36am On May 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your coward of a friend can't face his wife but he comes in to offload on you? Why do you folks sign up to be friends with these kind of folks for Pete's sake? undecided
He is to coward to tell his wife, he is also to coward to say it's him and not his imaginary friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by donziller(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Bro, heaven no go fall, nothing new under the sun
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Saintmary(f): 10:38am On May 24, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Firstly, go and keep all the sharp objects in the house then wake her up in the middle of the night and tell her grin

No matter how big or long a word is na mouth we go use present am, no be knife we go use cut am

You're very funny, you want to keep only sharp objects from someone who is capable of killing you.

Mtcheew.

Even frying pan is enough.

Why can't he tell her earlier or simply dissolve the marriage.

The man is a gutless coward.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2022
I am just imagining if she was the one that left and married someone else.. Can't imagine how you will feel.. Probably get suicidal, it is for this reason some women, in connivance with others carry out fake pregnancies and steal babies or buy from baby factories....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Saintmary(f): 10:39am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
A friend of mine rush into my apartment now crying....
He has been married for 7 years now no child yet but went secretly to the village with his people to marry another wife. Now he is asking me how will he face the first wife and tell him he has another wife!
I no dey put mouth for family matter, i just tell am make we sleep first. Tomorow i go ask nairalanders.
Over to una.

Wow, I'm already feeling for the woman

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Alawode01(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2022
Tell her that the baby you're playing with has conceive.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by alizma: 10:40am On May 24, 2022
dmostcheerful:
When you are childless the first thing you should do is go to the hospital for examination to know who have issues between you both.
My ex neighbor hurriedly married another wife after 5yrs of childlessness, his first wife left cause he married someone else, one yr later she became pregnant, currently baba is still childless after wife number too.
Unfortunately for him everyone now knows he isn't even a man.
What if your friend is infertile?
Back on the issue, he should man up and tell his wife, it's left for her to stay or leave.
Well said. The challenge in our society is that some(mostly the men) of our people find it difficult to go face to face with a doctor to discuss their childlessness issue. The men are scared of the outcome, if eventually they are the problem while some women already conclude in their mind that they are the problem and as such, they start looking for solution for traditional or self prescribed solution to woman infertility rather than going for a reliable evidence of who has issue and asking for the way forward.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Shakur86(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
Pls ask him this: when he was going to his village to marry another wife, did he inform you?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Johel(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
He has been married for 7 years now no child yet but went secretly to the village with his people to marry another wife. Now he is asking me how will he face the first wife and tell him he has another wife!
I no dey put mouth for family matter, i just tell am make we sleep first. Tomorow i go ask nairalanders.
Over to una.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Richy4(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Day never break for your side? grin
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Johel(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.

He should carry his cross alone...he's dumb.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by grandstar(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.

The deed is done. Sad. Can you unring the bell?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Heavensent01(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2022
your friend abi you? op stop lying

the style you take go village go marry na him you go use explain, e go shout o, pour you poison or acid is now left to you
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Laura136: 10:42am On May 24, 2022
And you say men are not heartless, what if your friend was the impotent one, will the wife have left him to marry another man. He deserves sorrows, when the woman kills him, all that will trend is the reaction but the action that led to it won't.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2022
What's the assurance that the second wife will bore a child for him

Why not impregnate the second wife first before getting married to her

I hope he hasn't multiplied his problems

Double wahala for dead body
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by virginchaser(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

Oooh so it is safe to say a woman should get pregnant for another man, bring the child into her husband’s house and then tell him after a few years that he is not the father of the child?

It's not easy with highly educated ladies. We are currently battling one in my committee of friends. Every one have been begging our friend wife to calm down and not seek redress in court. This was even accidental pregnancy o.

I have another Muslim friend that got a second wife living elsewhere. Infact, main wife turned all kids against their father now despite being the one paying school fees.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by akanbiaa(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.
He impregnated the village girl or just married her ?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by phemmyfour: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.
Just tell her that your people are bringing another woman into the house to assist her in all aspects
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 24, 2022
Is the second wife pregnant already before he married her or he's hoping she will get pregnant? And if the 2nd wife's getting pregnant tarries would he go for the 3rd?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by kachiz(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2022
Post it on Instagram, family and friends will tell her.

Do it the Yul Edochie style
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Mindlog: 11:03am On May 24, 2022
virginchaser:

It's not easy with highly educated ladies. We are currently battling one in my committee of friends. Every one have been begging our friend wife to calm down and not seek redress in court. This was even accidental pregnancy o.

I have another Muslim friend that got a second wife living elsewhere. Infact, main wife turned all kids against their father now despite being the one paying school fees.

Sad reality for a man is that, even when his biological children who are minors hate him, justified or not ....he is still obligated by the law to provide for them.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Roozzaay(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2022
Comrade, you're this friend and this friend is you grin
Just be Man enough to tell her and don't make the mistake of waking her up in the middle of the night to tell her this shii like we always see in movies, you might not see another day o, I fear that gender.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Mimiranky: 11:04am On May 24, 2022
Simple.... Hello honey, I've noticed that this work of being a wife is a so much stress on you. So I thought about it and came up with a solution of getting an assistant for you. Baby, I now have a second wife. Hallelujah, Amen
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by drmuchin: 11:08am On May 24, 2022
Russian roulette
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2022
As an African, how do you marry a second wife without telling your first wife?!?

What sort of cowardice and duplicity is that??! Was that how your forefathers did it?!?

You make it clear to her first, if she isn't okay with it, she can sue for divorce... End the first union peacefully, and marry afresh!

You people just like unnecessary drama and wahala!

What if your wife decides to get another husband secretly to satisfy her better in bed or get her pregnant since your sperm cells are not healthy enough, how would you feel?!?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Offpoint1: 11:19am On May 24, 2022
Karleb:

Everywhere go catch fire but later on, dem go quench am. It's not safe but it's still a better option.

The man should go ahead with his plans, no woman will stay put with a man that can't conceive for 7 years. You only see them staying when they are the problem.
You just concluded the woman is the one who can't conceive, when you know nothing about their medical records.
What if it's the man that is infertile?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by 1Sharon(f): 11:20am On May 24, 2022
Idiot.

Why didn't he do tests on himself first to confirm the childlessness isn't from him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / I Need your Advice / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.