Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,751 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? (24952 Views)

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by mozona(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2022
u will tell her still
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by LadyTara(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2022
alizma:

Una get issue o, somebody wey know how to secretly go behind someone to marry, secretly been sleeping with the woman has suddenly turned dumb now abi, na we wey no follow enjoy una won push forward so that tomorrow him go say na nairalanders give am the advise abi? Eno go work for una.
I no dey advise person wey smart pass me.
If to say him come here from the beginning, I for know say true true him dey confused and I for advise am in such a way that the first wife go even follow am go the marriage of the second wife but now he must continue what he started
This comment grin grin grin cheesy. Funny but true ,the man smart no need to advice am. grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by manduwem(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
A friend of mine rush into my apartment now crying....
He has been married for 7 years now no child yet but went secretly to the village with his people to marry another wife. Now he is asking me how will he face the first wife and tell him he has another wife!
I no dey put mouth for family matter, i just tell am make we sleep first. Tomorow i go ask nairalanders.
Over to una.

Simple, make he use Yul Edochie format.
Drop am for instastory
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Poanan: 12:55pm On May 24, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Firstly, go and keep all the sharp objects in the house then wake her up in the middle of the night and tell her grin

No matter how big or long a word is na mouth we go use present am, no be knife we go use cut am

What is the idea behind waking people in the middle of the night cos u want to tell me something.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Thekingofsales: 1:09pm On May 24, 2022
You tell her by telling her. Not other way

Six key Elements your offers must have:

1. Value based pricing: Charging for the value you are providing

2. Attention grabbing risk reversal: Makes the customer feel secure e.g Money back guarantee

3. Discounts: Offer discounts that's easy to understand

4. Bonuses: Bonuses attached to your offer must be as cost effective as possible

5. Needs: You can speak with your clients to ask them about their needs

6. Setting Expectations: Set expectations by taking note of the scope of your offer

infonet247:
He has been married for 7 years now no child yet but went secretly to the village with his people to marry another wife. Now he is asking me how will he face the first wife and tell him he has another wife!
I no dey put mouth for family matter, i just tell am make we sleep first. Tomorow i go ask nairalanders.
Over to una.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by njameso: 1:10pm On May 24, 2022
Ask Yul Edochie��
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by emmyniftyyem: 1:10pm On May 24, 2022
GENES11S:
Do this to a Russian woman and you will probably die of food poisoning.
Actually, Nigerian women are also getting tutored.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by GENES11S: 1:13pm On May 24, 2022
emmyniftyyem:
Actually, Nigerian women are also getting tutored.
abeg make them no learn that kind of work ooo.
The average lifespan of an average Nigeria man is already short.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
Buje1987:

Has the 2nd wife given birth yet or she never born?
Number one let the 2nd wife born first before telling the first wife due to some experiences.
Has the 2nd wife got pregnant � yet?
What have you the assurance the 2nd wife is fertile also?
Giving babies is not in the power of the first wife. God does that and don’t you have faith in your wife or God anymore?
Don’t you read news of couples staying together 10,20,30 years and no kids and still love each other and later God does wonders in their lives?. I will advise your friend wait until the 2nd wife gives birth first. He can’t face his wife but he can lay cheapishly on another woman. He should face his consequences by himself and tell his wife but if he be Yoruba the first wife shouldn’t know until ur new wife gives Birth

That will be worse. He gets married and keeps it from her for months. He tells her only after the second wife gives birth. Why? To mock her?

It's bad enough that he got married without her knowledge, but for him to keep that information for months while they are living together, means she has been sleeping with the enemy.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by ekhai(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2022
THE WAY YUL EDOCHIE REVEALED HIS OWN. SIMPLE
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2022
holuwarlay08:
This is harsh mehn

being honest to your wife should NEVER be harsh.... whats harsh is actually to marry someone while she is completely clueless about it.

virginchaser:
And you think it is that easy to say with the level of liberated women we have this day.
Pickieox:
It's easier said than done...

what would you really be afraid of?!?!? that she leaves you and/or that she gets upset?!?! i dont understand what will be so difficult in letting your significant other know what time it is. i dont understand how a man can think of having a great r/ship with his wife, while lying to her day and night? this is who you are, why would you be afraid to let her discover who you truly are?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Odunayaw(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2022
The biggest problems of all marketers is...

Before I share what I am about to say

Have you been in a situation where you run ads (Whatsapp, FB) to generate leads for the products. Perhaps you funneled them into a free class.

You over delivered in your class and as usual 1% is the hot audience that bought.

What do you do with the remaining?

I'm sure you started updating posts. Some to induce fear, some motivate.

If you have been doing that? How soon do you run out of ideas on how to follow up?

What if I told you there is a strategy to produce fresh content every day of the week and a month. With minimal stress on your part. Using the power of artificial intelligence.

Join me in my class as i expose this tool
https:///JIRe8bAh0rE4SOrCBawnxM
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by donbenie(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Fruitless beings
A woman would do worse..
She will simply hang another man's child on your neck..
Now it's a man,they are fruitless beings..
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by donbenie(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

This is how selfish most men always are. They only think about themselves.
What happened to letting your wife know about your intentions to marry another wife?
A man who waited for you for 7 years ,to get pregnant is selfish?
A selfish man will not give you 2 years..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by ststyreal(f): 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:
Why is he scared? I thought men are proud of being polygamous in nature? Except he's scared of the outcome knowing the kind of wife he has,

You deceitfully married another wife when there was no agreement before marrying the first wife that you are a polygamous man, and you think all will be well with you? I pray the first wife finds you out, so that you will face the terrible consequences.
Don't mind him
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Kizzygentle: 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
I hope to wake up every morning look at my wife and say thank you God
I no like wahala and want no wahala
Hope your wife would feel same too or future wife...
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by donbenie(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2022
Pickieox:
Why not opt for adoption? No wonder they say we give birth for selfish reasons.
Why should you force your ideals on another..
And what is selfish about wanting your own kids?
You are the one who needs to grow up, the world doesn't revolve around your principles..
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by EmmyDJourno: 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Hope your wife would feel same too or future wife...
God no go shame me cool
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Kizzygentle: 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

God no go shame me cool
Amen...
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by IamMobisola(f): 4:13pm On May 24, 2022
donbenie:
A man who waited for you for 7 years ,to get pregnant is selfish?
A selfish man will not give you 2 years..

And what if the man is the one that’s not fertile? How come the second wife isn’t pregnant yet?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 24, 2022
He should take his first wife out, man up & tell her. She can only weep once..
He should make sure it's a well protected place, because these Ladies can be erratic.
Even MEN with Good First wives still settle for second wives. It's not alien to us.
So, he should man up and inform her.
She can only weep and may want to cause some terrible damage at onset.

Again, if she's the overt Jealous Type, your FRIEND must avoid her MEALS at all cost as well as some undefined trips with her to an unknown destination. That doesn't mean he hates her but for safety reasons, until she gets over it.
WOMEN act b4 thinking of repercussions
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 24, 2022
donbenie:
A woman would do worse..
She will simply hang another man's child on your neck..
Now it's a man,they are fruitless beings..
You are not incorrect at all.
I have handled several of cases where Ladies lie.
Most tell terrible LIES to get married and end up kneeling to apologize that it was a mistake!.

In Fact, I have had to counsel one to inform her husband-to-be of her condition b4 walking down the aisle but she reneged and said she would do that after marriage. Many have done things like that!. And I'm ethically constrained to divulge such an information to the hubby-to-be.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by donbenie(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

Oooh so it is safe to say a woman should get pregnant for another man, bring the child into her husband’s house and then tell him after a few years that he is not the father of the child?]
Your analogy doesn't follow..
A woman can give birth to 5 kids from different men and the husband will never know.
She at least have the option of never saying anything and still get to enjoy her marriage.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by donbenie(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

And what if the man is the one that’s not fertile? How come the second wife isn’t pregnant yet?
Lol..
The man just married the woman..
Infertility is defined as inability of a woman to get pregnant, after a full year of unhindered sexual intimacy..
Judge him after a year..
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Wwwq: 4:43pm On May 24, 2022
Tell offcourse
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by donbenie(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
Saintmary:

You're very funny, you want to keep only sharp objects from someone who is capable of killing you.

Mtcheew.

Even frying pan is enough.

Why can't he tell her earlier or simply dissolve the marriage.

The man is a gutless coward.
He's not a coward,he's a human being caught in a situation you wouldn't want to be..
You don't walk in his shoes..
Don't be too fast to judge him..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Nnamaka1: 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
Tell your friend to build a new house for his first wife first, then buy her a nice car. After that he should call her and tell her he has married a second wife.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by DrDunamis(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.
And he's sure he's not the impotent one?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Saintmary(f): 7:53pm On May 24, 2022
donbenie:
He's not a coward,he's a human being caught in a situation you wouldn't want to be..

See flimsy excuse.

If the woman were your sister would you say this nonsense?

What am I saying sef, as long as it's a woman, you will gladly throw her under the bus, even your daughters!

As if the woman is happy with her situation. I don't even know where those women find men like this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by JovialJune(f): 7:55pm On May 24, 2022
donbenie:

You men always use this line to justify nonsense

A grown ass adult knowingly walked up to a lady and woo her, met her parents to pay bride price and married her, you're saying he was caught up in a situation, which stupid situation? Was he blind and daft that he didn't know what he was doing? Time to face his first wife to explain himself, he suddenly turn chicken, and you say we shouldn't judge him, something is wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by JovialJune(f): 7:58pm On May 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are not incorrect at all.
I have handled several of cases where Ladies lie.
Most tell terrible LIES to get married and end up kneeling to apologize that it was a mistake!.

In Fact, I have had to counsel one to inform her husband-to-be of her condition b4 walking down the aisle but she reneged and said she would do that after marriage. Many have done things like that!. And I'm ethically constrained to divulge such an information to the hubby-to-be.

You? A counselor? Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / Issues In My Marriage / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.