Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong (39341 Views)

When Paying A Debt Goes Wrong-How A Customer Incurred Extra N6m Debt. / Online Buying Goes Wrong... / Money Transferred To UBA Landed In Firstbank Account: Nibss Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by ikpumbe(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

Talking out of experience. They don't call your contacts any more.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

So what do they do. Pls tel me
Don't ask me how i found out

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
The fact that these Loan companies are NOT licensed by the government is their greatest undoing. All you supporting the loan sharks, well done. But you know what, no matter the level of dishonesty of their debtors. They(loan sharks) operating outside of the relevant laws is a worse level of criminality. Hence, criminals borrowing criminals money .

5 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by nedekid: 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
BabaIbo:

LOL, I understand your point, no be that kind area or street I mean.

I mean people I have a lot of control over, such as their feeding money(if they don't pay willingly or same way they collected it, they pay with their feeding money, that is someone who is eating #500 morning and afternoon will forfeit his 1 month feeding allowance of he default on a debt of #10,000 and so on.
And also their settlement money may be debited if they have outstanding debt and so on.

Moreover, when it comes to money and trust, I don't mind discarding people or them seeing me as enemy, I don't live to please people o, because someone who can dissapoint you in such thing can as well betray you when the condition or offer from enemy is right.

You get the point now?
Yeah, I do grin

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by RALPHOW(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2022
Don't mind the stupid people.
Whether they are wrong or right they still send those useless texts
The worst they can do is that and everybody knows them now.
Those evil texts don't move anybody again.
Nigerian youth should take those useless, greedy (50% in a week) good-for-nothing guys loans to start a business and pay it when they start making money, nobody cares about their foolish and embarrassing texts again.

2 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by nasstil: 3:51pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

Yes they don't, they will beg you to pay anything you have, na them go beg you after finding out that their threat does not move you
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by tunapawizzy: 3:53pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Omo u dun collect loan tire...mama niyen
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by jojothaiv(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:

they promised I will go viral and this is my first post

Unbelievable, more reason I avoid all this loan app.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Allisgud: 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
Those loan company are legal fraudulent entity
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

May God never allow me to get to that stage of borrowing urgent 50k from these medium..

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by miltonchux(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
It's been 4 days since the transfer was made.
I contacted my kuda and they've seen the transfer has been sent, But they said they haven't seen anything till now.
Also I want to thank everyone who responded,
I'm grateful.
I didn't even expect anybody to see this post....
Cus currently what's happening in my family and all around is making me feel very low.
I hope I move past this
Don't bother your self bro. Just rest, the least they can do is insult you, don't make another payment. They re illegal loan company and not registered with the federal government. You won't have paid self. Rest your mind

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by miltonchux(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2022
Go to Facebook and join( Say No to Soko loan) group, they will tell you how to treat this loan sharks

3 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by chukwuibuipob: 4:15pm On May 25, 2022
sad u lots should STOP supporting THIEVES/CRIMINALS.He didn’t open thread when they approved the LOAN/when he spend the money on worthless lifestyle.U dnt have means of livelihood,yet u go collected 30k to pay 39k or so sad? And even bold enough to LIE to the dumb heads here that u posted/transferred their money back but bla bla...... kindly upload the transaction receipt here and i’ll give u half of the money and give u lawyer to sue them for defamation

Oya
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
Hi everybody, I collected Loan from addmoney.

A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet..

Now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail

Just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..
Also this is my first post
Oga go pay the money wey you dey owe them abeg! No much preaching for evening Sunday service.. If na another person did that transfer and told you that it had gone through from his end won't you rush and contact your bank to know if you had been credited. Una go carry wickedness dey scatter the sweat of those who wants to ease the suffering going on the country. I don't/won't buy your bullshit cock and bull kindergarten lies.. Go pay up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by chukwuibuipob: 4:22pm On May 25, 2022
Dem nor FORCE anybody to com collect their money abi the Op tell us he doesn’t knw how they operate? U dnt have means of income,why collect loan/dash them 9k on top of 30k.Reason why banks dnt give soft loans anyhow to RATS.I challenge him to post the bank transaction here
Allisgud:
Those loan company are legal fraudulent entity

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by LZAA: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

So that what will happen?

Even the Managing Director of FCCPC Babtunde Irukera has soft pedaled because he has realised that Nigerian debtors are evil and need iron hand
grin grin grin
Soft pedalled indeed
Keep lying to yourself grin
Una dey collect am steady now as ffcpc don chook hand
Playstore has done the needful so mr agent keep lying to yasef o grin
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by chukwuibuipob: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
God bless u.Dnt mind the useless criminal and his supporters here.
PraiseGodNoTime:
Oga go pay the money wey you dey owe them abeg! No much preaching for evening Sunday service.. If na another person did that transfer and told you that it had gone through from his end won't you rush and contact your bank to know if you had been credited. Una go carry wickedness dey scatter the sweat of those who wants to ease the suffering going on the country. I don't/won't buy your bullshit cock and bull kindergarten lies.. Go pay up!

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Ormbaloosu: 4:25pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

grin funny gurl
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by BabaIbo: 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
nedekid:

Yeah, I do grin

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by akinsmyk(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

It’s a lie, LCredit still does. During this week. I was called that a friend used me as a guarantor so I should talk to him to pay back his loan
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by donbenie(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2022
PastorFire:
Small and greedy. Companies that clearly violates CBN guidelines for loan and interest rate. Isn't that illegal?
So you know that they are illegal and yet you went ahead to patronize them?
What does that make you?
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Lepon02: 4:42pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:

A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet..

Now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail

Just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..

ok.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by PastorFire: 5:02pm On May 25, 2022
donbenie:
So you know that they are illegal and yet you went ahead to patronize them?
What does that make you?
Who says i patronize them? Oga, park well.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by hope4nigeria(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:

send me the link, I want to collect loan from them, I'm use to thier insult, I no dey pay loan back, now that they've insulted family, that has paid them the loan be that. My family members will be the one to blast them like mad not them at all
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by dicksonohm(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
If I were you, they should forget about the money. I dont pay apps that give me loan.

Danonym:

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by donbenie(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2022
PastorFire:
Who says i patronize them? Oga, park well.
So what are you in my mentions for?
The companies are illegal?
But you patronize them anyway?
Now the loans can't be paid, the illegality of it comes out?
That's the very definition of Hypocrisy..
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by goodheart01: 5:16pm On May 25, 2022
Eleponblue:

Hahaha! You mean he grills vulture As in the one we see on natgeowild? Hahaha! Very soon he go begin grill bat...���

Yes he does, and that’s his life calling. The day he stops it he becomes useless to himself.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Tonytonex(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
It's been 4 days since the transfer was made.
I contacted my kuda and they've seen the transfer has been sent, But they said they haven't seen anything till now.
Also I want to thank everyone who responded,
I'm grateful.
I didn't even expect anybody to see this post....
Cus currently what's happening in my family and all around is making me feel very low.
I hope I move past this
what is kuda? I thought it was a bank. Blame your kuda.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by JBoss25(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
Eya sorry bruh
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by 6pack: 5:39pm On May 25, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
seun Mynd44 I don't.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
You don't do what? Olosho 10kobo
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by kkon(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

they do oo..
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

I was wondering,
what could be the reason for that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu Slays 3 Months After Welcoming Son / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.