Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong (39351 Views)

When Paying A Debt Goes Wrong-How A Customer Incurred Extra N6m Debt. / Online Buying Goes Wrong... / Money Transferred To UBA Landed In Firstbank Account: Nibss Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by jimmynauty: 6:10pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

Talking out of experience. They don't call your contacts any more.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

Don't ask me how i found out

Thanks might use them... What if I backup my contacts, delete them. Will they have access to my contact?
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Odogwu46: 6:26pm On May 25, 2022
Government should ban all these loan apps, they are causing more harm than good.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by sundid(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
The worst among this loan app is addmoney and its counterpart aimmoney. This loan app should be avoided at all cost even if you wish to take loan.
But what shocked me most is that all the loan apps have identity on truecaller as scammer, kidnapper, aye, theif etc. That alone is a turnoff for anyone to patronize them.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Contekbbc: 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
You're right t an extent bro.
One love

abbey621:

Try as hard as you may, the fact that you're a Nigerian already makes you guilty by association. You can have a stellar personality and integrity but if your friends, family and neighbors are shitty people, your reputation takes a hit as well. Don't take it personally my guy, fate is cruel grin grin grin grin
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by 02Kebreal(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

L Credit is currently begging me as I'm 7days overdue.
I will pay them Sha.
Nobody deserves to go through threats of loan Apps.
If they threaten me or call my contacts, they lose their money forever.

2 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by PastorFire: 7:41pm On May 25, 2022
donbenie:
So what are you in my mentions for?
The companies are illegal?
But you patronize them anyway?
Now the loans can't be paid, the illegality of it comes out?
That's the very definition of Hypocrisy..
You can blow grammer all you want. A company that came through the back door violating extant laws on microfinance lending policy in the country and extorting the sufferings of Nigeria to milk them dry through illegal and unreliasable interest rates should ask themselves if they have the moral standing or obligation to criticize their debtors.
If we were a country with systems that works, they won't exist in the first place to cast aspersions on Nigerians.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by miltonchux(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Oga go pay the money wey you dey owe them abeg! No much preaching for evening Sunday service.. If na another person did that transfer and told you that it had gone through from his end won't you rush and contact your bank to know if you had been credited. Una go carry wickedness dey scatter the sweat of those who wants to ease the suffering going on the country. I don't/won't buy your bullshit cock and bull kindergarten lies.. Go pay up!
See them loan shark worker. Na now all this Chinese loan shark dey use.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
Hi everybody, I collected Loan from addmoney.

A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet..

Now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail

Just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..
Also this is my first post

Let them go ahead, they have already done it and you can't kill yourself
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by chumsfortech: 9:22pm On May 25, 2022
Ohh wow, I hate to hear stories like this. how do we let people use just the verified loan platforms in the country that will not stress or debt shame you? I use Fair money to take loans and run some other side stuff, I use fair save to keep my money so I can get interest on the money. I have heard of other platforms sha but I have not tried them.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by kingcolearchive: 9:33pm On May 25, 2022
Fact! FairMoney's fairsave is actually a good thing. instead of keeping my money in a place I just leave it in fairsave and I collect interest on my money.
chumsfortech:
Ohh wow, I hate to hear stories like this. how do we let people use just the verified loan platforms in the country that will not stress or debt shame you? I use Fair money to take loans and run some other side stuff, I use fair save to keep my money so I can get interest on the money. I have heard of other platforms sha but I have not tried them.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 25, 2022
Cmanforall:

He could get advice on better ways to increase his profits. Moreover, I can also send him the 30k debt

You don't need his hustle to assist him. If people tell you what they do for a living. E go shock you bro
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by sexyshola1218: 9:47pm On May 25, 2022
So, first things first Nigerians need to be sensitized on the kind of loan platforms they should use, there are lots of genuine platforms out there, we have fair money, carbon, shara, etc
PastorFire:
You can blow grammer all you want. A company that came through the back door violating extant laws on microfinance lending policy in the country and extorting the sufferings of Nigeria to milk them dry through illegal and unreliasable interest rates should ask themselves if they have the moral standing or obligation to criticize their debtors.
If we were a country with systems that works, they won't exist in the first place to cast aspersions on Nigerians.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Ramzyranks: 9:55pm On May 25, 2022
yes o, if you want to join Fairsave, just download Fairmoney on your phone and move your money to fairsave to start earning interest as high as 10% PA
aramanda14:
Fairmoney imo have the best rate, Asides their loan and banking platform their savings platform too is topnotch, they are trying with Fairsave fr

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Ramzyranks: 9:55pm On May 25, 2022
yes o, if you want to join Fairsave, just download Fairmoney on your phone and move your money to fairsave to start earning interest as high as 10% PA
aramanda14:
Fairmoney imo have the best rate, Asides their loan and banking platform their savings platform too is topnotch, they are trying with Fairsave fr

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Jackanda1(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2022
Please try and pay back.
You would not understand what it means to loan money to people and how frustrating it is to get them to pay back, unless you run a loan company yourself.

Their action is as a result of the fact that most Nigerians are known to be very stubborn, though your case is different.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by techboss1313: 10:02pm On May 25, 2022
Put your money in places that yield interest, interest that can go as high as 10% per annum. If you want to know more you can ask sha let me show you way.
PARADIZEPRIEST:
STOP BORROWING FROM THOSE SICK LOAN APPS. GO JOIN COOPERATIVE SAVE AND GET LOANS.
AND STOP USING BANK APPS FOR TRANSACTIONS,INSTEAD FOCUS ON DIRECT BANKING OR USSDundecided
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:
Oh boy

31k to pay 40k within how many months?

Some loan companies won't make heaven aswear

The longest of their loan is one month. Me that will pay total of 12k on top 180k loan in 8 months! And 150k on top 1.5m in 12 months! People just don't know their Maths, otherwise they wouldn't be finding themselves in situations like this.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by joeytrib: 10:04pm On May 25, 2022
Show us way boss, I have been seeing people talk about Fair money and fair savings, piggyvest, investtrips. which one should we use.
techboss1313:
Put your money in places that yield interest, interest that can go as high as 10% per annum. If you want to know more you can ask sha let me show you way.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
STOP BORROWING FROM THOSE SICK LOAN APPS. GO JOIN COOPERATIVE SAVE AND GET LOANS.
AND STOP USING BANK APPS FOR TRANSACTIONS,INSTEAD FOCUS ON DIRECT BANKING OR USSDundecided

What's direct banking? And how is ussd better than banks apps? I want to learn
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by jerryidinoba: 10:07pm On May 25, 2022
You have a point tho!
People don't also know who to patronize when it comes to loan.
Did you build your credit score for you to be able to take longterm loan?
maasoap:

The longest of their loan is one month. Me that will pay total of 12k on top 180k loan in 8 months! And 150k on top 1.5m in 12 months! People just don't know their Maths, otherwise they wouldn't be finding themselves in situations like this.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by jerryidinoba: 10:09pm On May 25, 2022
I just started putting my money in fairmoney's Fairsave, I have been reading good reviews so far, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
joeytrib:
Show us way boss, I have been seeing people talk about Fair money and fair savings, piggyvest, investtrips. which one should we use.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by greychris: 10:11pm On May 25, 2022
Hmmm, this is genius thinking grin.
What I do with fair money is that I borrow money and try as much as possible to pay back within 15 days so that way I don't have to pay interest.
maasoap:

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by greychris: 10:12pm On May 25, 2022
Fairsave is the way o. that is the future. 10 percent pa and easy withdrawal wink
jerryidinoba:
I just started putting my money in fairmoney's Fairsave, I have been reading good reviews so far, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by temiregiddy: 10:15pm On May 25, 2022
guy imagine a world where all you have to do is to just keep your money in a place like fairsave, nobody is deducting your money, and instead they are giving you extra money for keeping/saving money. must be nice
greychris:
Fairsave is the way o. that is the future. 10 percent pa and easy withdrawal wink
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Possibledan(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2022
Don't pay them shit. They are stupid and don't follow CBN regulations.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Edoziesmart(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2022
Lol who still pay back loan he or she collected from all these loan sharks?
Their threaten messages doesn't freak guys again.

Wish I can even collect more loan from all these loan sharks but unfortunately I can't collect any further loan from them.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by campbelljosh(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2022
I noticed this as well
EnglandAmaka:

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Wwwq: 1:56am On May 26, 2022
Really
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by dangoteinlaw: 7:30am On May 26, 2022
BabaIbo:
I don't even know what to say...

If not for humans dubious nature I would have started a loan giving scheme because these guys are making lot of money o.

31k to pay 40k ke?
they called me begging me to take 50k I told them it's small, they called again and increased it to 65k. These guys must be making money for them to be asking someone to take their loan
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by NLPoliceWoman: 4:23pm On May 26, 2022
goodheart01:

Shut up biko. You’re always going off key and hardly make sense. Can’t u drop an advice and return to your vulture grilling??
Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu Slays 3 Months After Welcoming Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.