Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) (104065 Views)

Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy / Lady Records Herself, Pours Hot Water On Her Sleeping Fiance For Cheating On Her / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by satandeterrible: 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Lalasticlala's house.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by firfinch(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2022
Run!
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by SpiritualOTMail: 1:58pm On May 25, 2022
PREPARE AND BATH THIS FAVOUR SOAP AND THANK ME LATER

Prepare this favour soap and bath and see how things work out for you. See how money locates you, how favour locate you, how jobs locate you, and how contracts and opportunities locate you.

I've been using this soap for a long time and I can testify that if you try this soap. Mehn! You'll come back here and sing amazing grace.

The sweetest part of this soap is that the ingredients are few and easy to get.

Sit back, relax and learn how to prepare this beautiful soap.

https://www.nairaland.com/7144628/spiritual-orientation-tips-spiritual-o.t#113162004
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Gkay1(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2022
2 things involve, leave her or continue with her.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by DropsMic(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2022
EFULEFU1:

Will you enter the house or not?

The typical Nigerian religious head gon shout blood of Jesus first before entering.. Some go even begin suspect her of being a serpent. But the typical open minded Nigerian gon appreciate the creativity before bouncing inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by DAwest7: 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
Choilila:
Wow.
Yes I will!
I love this, it's so creative.
are you mad or something?
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Slynation(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
House abi Shrine...
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Slynation(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2022
DAwest7:
You are asking a mad frustrated feminists whether she's mad?? Offcourse Yes grin

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by pocohantas(f): 2:01pm On May 25, 2022
There are houses like this in the SE. With lion especially as their entrance. It is no big deal.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Choilila: 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
DAwest7:

Yeah coming from a human that have been brain washed by the Nigeria society. No wonder this country lack creative talent.

2 Likes

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by lagonovo: 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
Historic Museum Bamoun Sultanate Cameroon. a new museum was built by architect Issofou Mbouombouo and It’s in the shape of the Bamoun emblem. The double headed snake represents the strength of of Bamoun people, the spider represent hard work and wisdom and the double mounted gong is what is used to call people to the royal palace.

The Bamun Sultanate is located in the Western Region of the Republic of Cameroon in Central Africa. The Sultanate is 1200 meters above sea level and covers an area of 7.625 km². Founded around 1394 NSHARE YEN, until now the kingdom has experienced a succession of 19 kings. Its area the foundation will be greatly enlarged to the 1780s by King MBUEMBUE, 11th Dynasty, which began a series of conquests that allowed him to extend the boundaries of his kingdom. He endowed his kingdom mythical symbols: Snake with two heads, double bells and spider that today constitute the arms of the Kingdom.

King Njoya, 17th Dynasty, meanwhile, among others to his credit: invention of writing, construction of a sumptuous palace, a museum founded in 1922 which today is among the most important and rich Africa. The premises housing the museum today are too cramped that only one third of objects of our rich collection of 12,500 objects exposed to it.
The current Sultan Ibrahim Njoya MBOMBO, 19th of this dynasty, led by the immeasurable desire to safeguard this rich heritage left by centuries his ancestors, has undertaken for nearly two years, the construction of a new museum to museum adapted rules and spacious enough to hold all the objects in the collection.

The architect appointed by the Sultan, moreover son of the soil, in perfect agreement with the Sultan, thought of an architecture that combines tradition and modernity and which in itself is sufficient to be a museum although no exhibition s’ found there.

This architecture is a set composed of coats of arms of the Kingdom that are:

1- Double bell: symbol of patriotism. It is an instrument used by the King to stimulate and galvanize his troops at the front.

2- The spider: Symbol of work. The King wants his people to be employed as the spider who spends all his time to weave webs.

3- Two Snake: a symbol of the victory of Bamun people simultaneously on two fronts. It symbolizes the power of the Kingdom

Source: https://momaa.org/atbdp_listing_types/general/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Itulah(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
9182736455O1999:
No be Lalasticlala house be that?

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Creditalerts: 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
I was there

4 Likes

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Nedumichaels: 2:03pm On May 25, 2022
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 25, 2022
I have phobia for snakes, I definitely would not enter that house.BTW you don't enter a "Fiance" house for the first time, you start from somewhere.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by JooEeL(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
Reminds me of Shaolin Monks.

This kind setting is too artistic and beautiful.

Brainwashed zoo southern female christians go begin shout "Blood of Jesus"... Jesus way one of them neva see for their entire life o.

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Drone95(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
Lala parks cheesy
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by pfadom: 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
This one is a shrine, not a house shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 2:06pm On May 25, 2022
Damn
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Dchampion65: 2:07pm On May 25, 2022
In western world, a beautiful master piece

But in obodo naija, bros, no be ordinary o, nah cult sign

I come in peace grin grin grin grin
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Rugaria: 2:08pm On May 25, 2022
Lol
Reminds me of my guy who met a gal online and travelled back to Naija to cement things! Dude visited his so called fiance at Enugu , only to see a giant Love Machine on the table!
Some people were advising him to carry on! "Afterall by using the Love Machine, the gal was trying to avoid messing around!" Some friends shaa!
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by officialfestus(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2022
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by kingyakos: 2:09pm On May 25, 2022
Women and snake
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by HALBRIZZ(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2022
I won't enter such a house as I won't be able to sleep.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by ekukeku(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2022
One day I will kill d snake
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by mabea: 2:11pm On May 25, 2022
The superstitious in me would not
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Prozico22(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
EFULEFU1:

Will you enter the house or not?
na this kind house i go build so that efcc know go follow roof enter my house
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by organicfoods(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
9182736455O1999:
No be Lalasticlala house be that?
Na the house grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.