Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) (104348 Views)

Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy / Lady Records Herself, Pours Hot Water On Her Sleeping Fiance For Cheating On Her / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 25, 2022
No too reason am, before i live my house come see this yours house i must make sure that am with a gun
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:15pm On May 25, 2022
Fear will not allow me to enter.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Cherrybae(f): 2:18pm On May 25, 2022
If Lala don't push this thread to front page let my boobs fall.

I see Lala smiling right now that guy and snake ehhhhh
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by bmdmix15: 2:19pm On May 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Which country is dix located
Cameroon
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:20pm On May 25, 2022
THIS IS NO HOUSE, BUT A SCULPTURE OF SERPENTS. angry HOW CAN YOU BE MUSING WITH BEING SWALLOWED BY A SERPENT TILL IT HAPPENS TO YOU.
UNLESS YOU BELONG TO THE DARKSIDE, DONT PLAY WILL DARK ANIMALS OR YOU BE SORRY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. undecided
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by CaptainFM1: 2:22pm On May 25, 2022
Instead of you to write a beautiful story about the creativity/design of the house....what comes to your mind is what to do if you visited your babe house the first time.

The way Africans brain work backwards still baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2022
This one is enough to cause night mere cool
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by YoungLionken(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2022
Lala please, I want to rent an apartment there, I heard you're the landlord...

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Evidenx(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2022
I better stay here than stay with buhari in the same country.

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by moyosore32: 2:29pm On May 25, 2022
Ds nairaland get as e be sef, pesin wey create thread manage garner 6likes meanwhile first commenter don get over 200+ likes and several shares
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by debbiearnold722: 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
I am out here to speed this good news to the entire world on how I got help from Dr. Kachi a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, I didn't believe it, at first but as life got harder i decided to take a try, I spend so much money on tickets just to make sure I win. until the day I met Dr KACHI online, which so many people have talking about that he is very great when it comes to casting lottery spell, i wasn't sure about it all but i just gave it a trial, behold it was like a magic i won the lottery with the numbers he gave to me. Dr. Kachi is a really trustful person worthy and reliable, i am sharing this to you who have been finding it so hard to win the lottery, Thanks you Dr. Kachi who helped me contact email drkachispellcast@gmail.com OR WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Kingsley123456(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
I will think twice o

Emi omo Ogbon
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Larryaom: 2:35pm On May 25, 2022
Na orisa Dem dey worship be dat...
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Akharmony: 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
Enta wettin you know Ooo. . If nah Yahoo boy invite you think twice.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Streetmovement(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The kind respect wey superstitious belief get for naija knows no boundary, lol but it's understandable.

I go still jazz in the unit no time
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:53pm On May 25, 2022
Run oo
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by IamArbdool(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2022
9182736455O1999:
No be Lalasticlala house be that?
That's Lalasticlala's newly built estate. He no wan show face. But breeze don blow.

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
I will first of first soak myself in the blood of Jesus b4 entering.

T O DARLING

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Betapikin101: 2:59pm On May 25, 2022
For ur pure and undiluted honey, for wholesales and retail purposes. If u are thinking of starting a business or adding to ur business pls don't sleep on this.

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by acekhalifa(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2022
Lastbornbuns:
Ryuchi Cave vibes
I will be pissed if I don't find a portrait of Orochimaru in there.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by DAwest7: 3:02pm On May 25, 2022
Slynation:
You are asking a mad frustrated feminists whether she's mad?? Offcourse Yes grin
YudontMinit

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by adecz: 3:02pm On May 25, 2022
Satan is a liar❗️❗️❗️ shocked shocked shocked

Tufiakwa❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Emeka71(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2022
Medianna:
Na lala house. The love that guy has for snake knows no bound
You're looking so good.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2022
I won't enter because I hate those creeping creatures.......I won't even touch a rubber snake.
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Lastbornbuns: 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
acekhalifa:

I will be pissed if I don't find a portrait of Orochimaru in there.
grin grin or Kabuto
Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 25, 2022
9182736455O1999:
No be Lalasticlala house be that?
Abeg ! Help me tell am ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) by pacespot(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2022
What is wrong with that, just an artistic architectural design that is beautiful cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.