Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jesus and the Mosaic Law? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus and the Mosaic Law? (2161 Views)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? / Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus and the Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Now from Matthew to Revelation name all the nations the disciples visited to preach to the gentiles angry
And don't forget to include nations in Africa and Asia.

You're just bitting about the bush my friend! cheesy

If we have to pick it one by one from the topic of your post it's first about Jesus of Nazareth and Mosaic laws. I made it clear to you that without Jesus of Nazareth there's nothing like Mosaic laws in any part of the world today because there's no time the God of Israel assigned any prophet to go out of Israel to preach or teach what is written in the Mosaic laws. Then you switch over to what was recorded about Jesus of Nazareth saying he only came for the Jews (even though you claimed he never existed but was a creation of the Roman empire) then i quoted where Jesus specifically ordered his followers to go and preach to other nations.
Now you want to argue again about where the Christians preached to other nations including Africans shey?
Oya let's go!
Philip preached Jesus to an Ethiopian eunuch {Act 8:27-39} Peter started behaving funny in the assembly of Christians who are none JWs {Galatians 2:11-14} Paul travelled to different nations and that's why he could write letters to Christians in all those places like Rome, Corinth, Ephesus, Philippi, Colossae, Thessalonica and many Asian countries! Revelations 1:4
So the Christians did preached and taught people in major cities around the Mediterranean sea including African countries like Ethiopia and Libya all heard about Jesus of Nazareth because the Christians were ordered by Jesus of Nazareth to go and preach to them! Act 2:10 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus and the Mosaic Law? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are the one that tries to deviate away from the topic with deceitful questions, while I'm the one that puts you back on track by showing you the relevant verses to counter your deceitful questions.

It was the Roman Empire that took the Old Testament scrolls out of Jerusalem in 70 AD after they destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in Jerusalem, this was how the Old Testament got to the rest of the world outside of the Greek nations who already had it translated to Greek when they ruled Israel before the Roman empire took over that region. The Romans did not find any New Testament Scrolls in Jerusalem in 70 AD and this was 37 years after Jesus Christ had completed His ministry.

Paul was not there when Jesus Christ spoke in Matthew 28:18-20. Paul was not a disciple of Jesus. Jesus never mentioned about Paul that he will be the one to take the gospel to the gentiles. But Paul was the one that took the gospel to the gentiles. No where did it mention in the New Testament that in the New Testament that any of the disciples travelled outside of Jerusalem to preach to gentiles so you are wrong.The Asia you mentioned is Asia Minor (modern-day Turkey), the Asia I was referring to was like  India, China and the other Asian nations.
Ethiopia already had the Torah since the time of Solomon.

Also there are good reasons available that shows that Paul was not a Pharisee or a Jew.

Whenever you have data, you will learn the proper history of how the Old Testament was taken to Rome and how it was used to write the New Testament to control the minds of people remotely and it is still working today over 2000 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF5j0URuTMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

MaxInDHouse:

You're just bitting about the bush my friend! cheesy

If we have to pick it one by one from the topic of your post it's first about Jesus of Nazareth and Mosaic laws. I made it clear to you that without Jesus of Nazareth there's nothing like Mosaic laws in any part of the world today because there's no time the God of Israel assigned any prophet to go out of Israel to preach or teach what is written in the Mosaic laws. Then you switch over to what was recorded about Jesus of Nazareth saying he only came for the Jews (even though you claimed he never existed but was a creation of the Roman empire) then i quoted where Jesus specifically ordered his followers to go and preach to other nations.
Now you want to argue again about where the Christians preached to other nations including Africans shey?
Oya let's go!
Philip preached Jesus to an Ethiopian eunuch {Act 8:27-39} Peter started behaving funny in the assembly of Christians who are none JWs {Galatians 2:11-14} Paul travelled to different nations and that's why he could write letters to Christians in all those places like Rome, Corinth, Ephesus, Philippi, Colossae, Thessalonica and many Asian countries! Revelations 1:4
So the Christians did preached and taught people in major cities around the Mediterranean sea including African countries like Ethiopia and Libya all heard about Jesus of Nazareth because the Christians were ordered by Jesus of Nazareth to go and preach to them! Act 2:10 smiley
Re: Jesus and the Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
MindHacker9009:
You are the one that tries to deviate away from the topic with deceitful questions, while I'm the one that puts you back on track by showing you the relevant verses to counter your deceitful questions.

It was the Roman Empire that took the Old Testament scrolls out of Jerusalem in 70 AD after they destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in Jerusalem, this was how the Old Testament got to the rest of the world outside of the Greek nations who already had it translated to Greek when they ruled Israel before the Roman empire took over that region. The Romans did not find any New Testament Scrolls in Jerusalem in 70 AD and this was 37 years after Jesus Christ had completed His ministry.

Paul was not there when Jesus Christ spoke in Matthew 28:18-20. Paul was not a disciple of Jesus. Jesus never mentioned about Paul that he will be the one to take the gospel to the gentiles. But Paul was the one that took the gospel to the gentiles. No where did it mention in the New Testament that in the New Testament that any of the disciples travelled outside of Jerusalem to preach to gentiles so you are wrong.The Asia you mentioned is Asia Minor (modern-day Turkey), the Asia I was referring to was like  India, China and the other Asian nations.
Ethiopia already had the Torah since the time of Solomon.

Also there are good reasons available that shows that Paul was not a Pharisee or a Jew.

Whenever you have data, you will learn the proper history of how the Old Testament was taken to Rome and how it was used to write the New Testament to control the minds of people remotely and it is still working today over 2000 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF5j0URuTMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

Who do you think you're chatting with? smiley

My friend i have traveled to so many places and seen so many things, in fact the things i have heard and seen could have made me forget about Jesus of Nazareth but the truth is all these videos aren't providing a better view of God rather they're making God more and more complicated. Most of these things are the handiwork of atheists who just want to discredit God.
So a real intellectual will carefully consider the motive behind any argument and the benefit thereof. There are more as in much more benefits in believing that Jesus is real than all the things those atheists are using to blur your senses.
In fact with our argument on this thread even a hard hearted Jew would have accepted Jesus as his Lord with all the evidences and realities i've presented to you! Act 26:28

Know today that it's just one STORY against another STORY. Those saying Jesus never existed on one side while those claiming Jesus is real on the other side. It's left to you to choose which is working out BENEFITS not just STORIES that's of no practical benefit to anyone!

Thanks for your time! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus and the Mosaic Law? by MindHacker9009(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
I've been chatting with someone whose senses have been blurred by an ancient New Testament book written to blur your mind over 2000 years later as you are not ready to learn about official Roman history and their occupation of Israel during the time of the supposed New Testament story.

MaxInDHouse:

Who do you think you're chatting with? smiley

My friend i have traveled to so many places and seen so many things, in fact the things i have heard and seen could have made me forget about Jesus of Nazareth but the truth is all these videos aren't providing a better view of God rather they're making God more and more complicated. Most of these things are the handiwork of atheists who just want to discredit God.
So a real intellectual will carefully consider the motive behind any argument and the benefit thereof. There are more as in much more benefits in believing that Jesus is real than all the things those atheists are using to blur your senses.
In fact with our argument on this thread even a hard hearted Jew would have accepted Jesus as his Lord with all the evidences and realities i've presented to you! Act 26:28

Know today that it's just one STORY against another STORY. Those saying Jesus never existed on one side while those claiming Jesus is real on the other side. It's left to you to choose which is working out BENEFITS not just STORIES that's of no practical benefit to anyone!
Thanks for your time! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. / Atheistic Contradiction / Chhath Puja Ke Geet & Dj Mix Songs Download For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.