Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? (37487 Views)

Stretch Marks On My Breast / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by dammyco(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2022
Different comments full here o
Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by Justinahalisu64: 7:06pm On May 25, 2022
Yeteg
Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by Renwess: 8:01pm On May 25, 2022
Indian hemp smokers all over Nairaland. The guy head is locked. Useless man he is ...

Immaculate755:

Untimely death is not my portion. I pray may the almighty grant you death wish as you wish me so that you'll be able to deliver your message to those aforementoned people at the great beyond.
Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by fimzzy1991: 9:21pm On May 25, 2022
Please go to a teaching hospital.
You'll need to do a mammogram and biopsy asap

1 Like

Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by harmargedon: 10:20pm On May 25, 2022
tayo60:
Breast cancer no dey happen to men. Na woman d thing dey do most
happens to both

1 Like

Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by maximizer61(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2022
Immaculate755:
Good afternoon Nairalanders.
Please I need your input on the predicament I found myself in.

Roughly 3 months ago, I discovered something like a lump in my breast the left side precisely but it wasn't painful if not pressed. Initially, I didn't see it as something serious until clear fluid began to show on the nipple when pressed and the size of the lump seems reduced when water is being squeezed out.

3weeks after the discovery, I went to see a Medical Doctor in a Federal University Health Centre where I'm schooling. I narrated my ordeal to her and asked me to pull off my T-shirt for her to see the lump in the breast which I did.

She did visual check only. No examination or anything. she said it nothing to worry about that it normal.

She then asked of my age? Told her I'm in my mid-twenties (was specific when telling her tho). Her response was that it normal. Then I told her about some researches I made on the internet, that I think it should be normal if am still in my teens prolly because of puberty. Her response was still the same couldn't believe my ears.

Later told her about the nipple discharge (clear liquid) coming out when pressed. She laughed it off and said maybe it breast milk. I was very vexed and told her what's that suppose to mean, saw the vexed look on my face she then apologized that she didn't mean that way that's normal. She asked if it painful? I said no if not pressed and she gave the same response as usual.

It has been over 2months now I met the Medic but can't get it off my mind. The thought of the lump being cancerous that it'll better if the lump is examined on time has been on my mind ever since then.

Please Medics/Health Practitioners come to my aid, is the Medical Doctor right about lump not being cancerous?

Pls pardon my grammatical errors.

You don't need to worry about anything, the same thing happened to me, initially I was worried like you but the thing disappeared after 6 months
Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by space9880: 4:08pm On May 26, 2022
Immaculate755:
Good afternoon Nairalanders.
Please I need your input on the predicament I found myself in.

Roughly 3 months ago, I discovered something like a lump in my breast the left side precisely but it wasn't painful if not pressed. Initially, I didn't see it as something serious until clear fluid began to show on the nipple when pressed and the size of the lump seems reduced when water is being squeezed out.

3weeks after the discovery, I went to see a Medical Doctor in a Federal University Health Centre where I'm schooling. I narrated my ordeal to her and asked me to pull off my T-shirt for her to see the lump in the breast which I did.

She did visual check only. No examination or anything. she said it nothing to worry about that it normal.

She then asked of my age? Told her I'm in my mid-twenties (was specific when telling her tho). Her response was that it normal. Then I told her about some researches I made on the internet, that I think it should be normal if am still in my teens prolly because of puberty. Her response was still the same couldn't believe my ears.

Later told her about the nipple discharge (clear liquid) coming out when pressed. She laughed it off and said maybe it breast milk. I was very vexed and told her what's that suppose to mean, saw the vexed look on my face she then apologized that she didn't mean that way that's normal. She asked if it painful? I said no if not pressed and she gave the same response as usual.

It has been over 2months now I met the Medic but can't get it off my mind. The thought of the lump being cancerous that it'll better if the lump is examined on time has been on my mind ever since then.

Please Medics/Health Practitioners come to my aid, is the Medical Doctor right about lump not being cancerous?

Pls pardon my grammatical errors.

it’s normal it happened to me too it will go on its own
Re: Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? by RaeMystix: 7:04pm On May 26, 2022
It's best to go see a Dr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Runs Mad At Tejuosho Market Lagos , Do You Know Him? / Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.