Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,012 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra (53035 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:59am On May 26, 2022
NigerianSage:

Dude, I don't even have to put words in your mouth because your demented beliefs and love for evil, killings and atrocities is out in the open, it came from your own mouth.

Hate and thirst for innocent blood are written all over you.

Ipob created sit at home, they issue sit at home dates, they enforce their sit at home madness with the blood of innocent people, but evil loving, and hateful people like you still want us to believe that ipob has nothing to do with the killing?

Who issues the sit-at-home orders? Ipob.

Dude, you lack credibility, all you love and desire is a continued bloodbath.

First of all, I am not in support of the IPOB movement because I was schooled in a Federal Government College. In there, we were of different tribes from all over Nigeria. In my room, for instance, we had People from Enugu, Aba, Bauchi, Jos, Sokoto, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc. We sleep together, eat together, pray together. Yes, Muslims and Christians prayed together in our school.

Secondly, I am not Igbo or IPOB. So you are mistaken on different fronts.

You have seen Igbos condemn the killing. So your point is now stale. Look for another narrative.

The sit-at-home order should have been a civil protest, not an enforced one. So, some people have hijacked it for their evil intention.

So do you have any other fake accusation to throw around?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.