Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra (53049 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

All over the world leaders and people condemn such acts in real-time, they don't sit around and wait for names, arrests or the identity of the killer or killers.

See, this is the deception, bait and switch, hide and seek and cowardice we see in the igbo community, you have a different set of standards for the atrocities committed by your own kinsmen.

This is really nauseating, bunch of hypocrites.

No one know the killers. I do not know who is supporting murder in this case. What we hope for is for them to arrest the perpetrators and get to the root of it.

In the case of Deborah, we had Northerners in mass fighting for the release of murderers.

It is totally different. No one is condoning the murder of the pregnant woman. It is repulsive and sickening. However, in the case of Deborah, the killers were being celebrated and a mass protest held for the release of the murderers.

How you people can relate both is even worse than sickening.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:46am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

1. I'd love for you to show us where Igbo leaders, notables, traditional rulers, political leaders, elected officials from governors to ministers, ambassadors, and so on spoke in unison to condemn the demented atrocities going on in Igbo land, but I'm 100% you can not show us anything.

2. Oby Ezekwesili just a few days ago and in so many cases regarding violence and terrorist acts in the blew her gasket over the brutal killing of Deborah, but never uttered a word about more gruesome atrocities going on in her own home state where she was recently a member of Soludo transition committee.

3. You nko? Apart from carrying ablution bottle for ipob and making excuses for terrorists, when was the last time you condemned the evil acts in your backyard?

4. We've watched too many videos of Igbo people and members of the same communities where innocent people were killed clapping, praising, and applauding the evil monsters as they parade around their communities while people like you lie and spew tales like oh, it's outsiders, it's DSS, it's this and that killing Igbo people and blaming it on iPob..

5. The killers commit their sit-at-home atrocities in the name of ipob and their terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu so what's stopping Kanu from openly denouncing the killers and distancing himself from the atrocities?

You people are not following us, you are fooling yourselves with your wink wink nod nod in full support of what's going on because if not, the whole of Igboland should be demonstrating and doing 10 million man march to stop the killings, you should be storming their camps and hideouts because they are right there in your communities, you know them.

You can blame some misinformed people celebrating gun men, with a warped notion they are fighting for their freedom. However, I am yet to hear a protest held for the release of murderers in the south.

I do not have time to start going through twitter to show lots of Igbos celebrating when ritualists and kidnappers are killed in the East.

Sorry, you and Reno have no point to make.

This is not a time for condemnation because the killers are not known.

It is a repulsive and irritating situation. I doubt you can find Igbos celebrating it and hoping the killers are let scot free.

Unlike the people who were protesting for the release of the killers.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 5:04am On May 25, 2022
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

No one know the killers. I do not know who is supporting murder in this case. What we hope for is for them to arrest the perpetrators and get to the root of it.

In the case of Deborah, we had Northerners in mass fighting for the release of murderers.

It is totally different. No one is condoning the murder of the pregnant woman. It is repulsive and sickening. However, in the case of Deborah, the killers were being celebrated and a mass protest held for the release of the murderers.

[/s]

[s]
TheGoodJoe:

[/s]

No need for endless essays and back and forths, we are saying the same thing, you and your kind won't condemn the atrocities in Igboland and you keep proving me right.

O, if terrorists in the North or SEslaughtered people, I can not condemn the act and even the perpetrators unless I know their names and identities?

What is wrong with you? Are you in full control of your mentals?

Aeg go away, you are nauseating me, you sound like the devil's right-hand man.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 5:10am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

This is not a time for condemnation because the killers are not known.

lmao..

You can not condemn any evil or terrorist act until you know the perpetrators..

I hope and pray that this warped mentality is not the dominant mentality in Igboland even though, this is the sad reality and exactly what many in Nigeria are saying, including Reno that I hardly agree with.

Very disgusting.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

lmao..

You can not condemn any evil or terrorist act until you know the perpetrators..

I hope and pray that this warped mentality is not the dominant mentality in Igboland even though, this is the sad reality and exactly what many in Nigeria are saying, including Reno that I hardly agree with.

Very disgusting.

I definitely have written it repeatedly that it is a repulsive and disguting act. What other condemnation can you get. It is wrong and evil. but, you can not make a targeted condemnation because you do not know the killers and why it was done.

Whether North, South, East and West, Evil is Evil, no matter the clothes it wears.

But we can not protest against a group, when we do not know the killers.

We can protest against killings. We can protest against this evil murder, but we can not protest against a group or like an act of jungle justice.

Understand?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:16am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:
[/s]

[s]

No need for endless essays and back and forths, we are saying the same thing, you and your kind won't condemn the atrocities in Igboland and you keep proving me right.

O, if terrorists in the North or SEslaughtered people, I can not condemn the act and even the perpetrators unless I know their names and identities?

What is wrong with you? Are you in full control of your mentals?

Aeg go away, you are nauseating me, you sound like the devil's right-hand man.

Why won't we condemn?

The only point is that people do not know what is happening. Some people believe it is IPOB, which I do not.

Some people believe it is a planned set up to create havoc and unrest in the East, which I believe so. Igbos are not the type known to go and kill women and children.

So when you and Reno say condemn, I am sure there are millions of Igbos angry with this. Go on Twitter and facebook and see hundreds of Igbos condemning it.

However, the real point is finding those behind it.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2022
festacman:
1. ESN's gruesome and provoked murder of the Northerners is to cause inter-ethnic violence between Northerners and Easterners. They will use the state of confusion that will ensue to consolidate.

2. ESN's gruesome and unprovoked murder of fellow Easterners and especially the Northerners are strengthening Federal Government diplomatic pressure on US, UK and EU to classify IPOB/ESN as terrorist organizations.

The Commander-in-Chief seems to be 'sleeping' on duty as things deteriorate.

May the Souls of the dead find peace in God. Amen
IPOB /ESN ARE CLASSIFIED TERRORIST GROUP ALREADY
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

This so called Ipob/Esn are going too far and some foolish pple. What's the motive in killing the innocent women and her kid, and some pple will still clap their hands beat their chest that they are doing well foolish pple. The Northerns will react and their own is more deadly not only igbos will be attacked but all Southerners life are at risk
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2022
Okhuadams:
This so called Ipob/Esn are going too far and some foolish pple. What's the motive in killing the innocent women and her kid, and some pple will still clap their hands beat their chest that they are doing well foolish pple. The Northerns will react and their own is more deadly not only igbos will be attacked but all Southerners life are at risk

Did you see IPOB kill her or did someone tell you or do you know something we don't? No good comes from killing innocent lives before you react in a more deadly way.

Let us hope the killers are apprehended and exposed. Do not base your judgment and decisions on rumors.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Jamesbally: 7:03am On May 25, 2022
abbaemma:

Your words are marked oo!!
Do your worst.

You don dey fear abi? Relax, when the time comes, hand go reach all of una.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Did you see IPOB kill her or did someone tell you or do you know something we don't? No good comes from killing innocent lives before you react in a more deadly way.

Let us hope the killers are apprehended and exposed. Do not base your judgment and decisions on rumors.

I here you
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 9:09am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Why won't we condemn?

The only point is that people do not know what is happening. Some people believe it is IPOB, which I do not.

Some people believe it is a planned set up to create havoc and unrest in the East, which I believe so. Igbos are not the type known to go and kill women and children.

So when you and Reno say condemn, I am sure there are millions of Igbos angry with this. Go on Twitter and facebook and see hundreds of Igbos condemning it.

However, the real point is finding those behind it.

Ipob terrorist spokesman, when is Kanu going to denounce the daily bloodbath and slaughtering of his own Igbi people in his honor?

You can hide and play bait and switch all you want to excuse away the murderers and blood-thirsty killers you speak for, fact remains that it is igbo slaughtering igbo people.

Who cares if they are even ipob or not, bottom line, the killers are Igbo people, we see them parade up and down while members of their community hail and applaud them for slaughtering their own igbo people.

If the killers are not Igbo, how come the people lining up to hail and applaud them not protest, fight them, storm their den and hideouts/.

You are nothing but a terrorist enabler, I wonder how much they are paying you to sell out your own people, probably 70 virgins.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 9:20am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Why won't we condemn?

Dude, this dead ipob terrorist currently roasting in hell nko? Was he the leader of an innocent kindergarten school children club or blood thirsty terrorists slaughtering Igbo people?

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

Ipob terrorist spokesman, when is Kanu going to denounce the daily bloodbath and slaughtering of his own Igbi people in his honor?

You can hide and play bait and switch all you want to excuse away the murderers and blood-thirsty killers you speak for, fact remains that it is igbo slaughtering igbo people.

Who cares if they are even ipob or not, bottom line, the killers are Igbo people, we see them parade up and down while members of their community hail and applaud them for slaughtering their own igbo people.

If the killers are not Igbo, how come the people lining up to hail and applaud them not protest, fight them, storm their den and hideouts/.

You are nothing but a terrorist enabler, I wonder how much they are paying you to sell out your own people, probably 70 virgins.

Just learn to keep your hatred aside when talking. It makes you make better responsive statements.

I thought Prof. Soludo already said Nnamdi Kanu is unhappy with the killings?

Gov. Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra says Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the detained leader of the terrorist group, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is unhappy with the killings and enforcement of the protracted sit-at-home order in the South-East.

The order has always been enforced by groups claiming to act on his behalf.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/nnamdi-kanu-unhappy-over-killings-sit-at-home-order-in-southeast-says-soludo/
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

Dude, this dead ipob terrorist currently roasting in hell nko? Was he the leader of an innocent kindergarten school children club or blood thirsty terrorists slaughtering Igbo people?

I can not say what I am not fully privy to. However, I can state that there were moves by the IPOB to arm themselves in defense against Fulani herders that have illegally occupied areas of land in the Eastern region. And these Fulani herders were heavily armed with automatic rifles.

So if they are to face these herders, will they go empty handed?

Speaking out of my observation. Remember Sunday Igboho was on a similar crusade and was also heavily armed because they were going against heavily armed men.

By the way, you may think I am Igbo, but I am not. I am just being logical and call on you people to shun hatred and start reasoning logically too.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 9:39am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Just learn to keep your hatred aside when talking. It makes you make better responsive statements.

I thought Prof. Soludo already said Nnamdi Kanu is unhappy with the killings?

Gov. Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra says Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the detained leader of the terrorist group, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is unhappy with the killings and enforcement of the protracted sit-at-home order in the South-East.

The order has always been enforced by groups claiming to act on his behalf.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/nnamdi-kanu-unhappy-over-killings-sit-at-home-order-in-southeast-says-soludo/

Soludo is not the leader of ipob and the killings are not done ion the name of Soludo, it's on behalf of Kanu so the message should come from him, in his own voice, not some made-up opinion from Soludo.

So, me asking Igbo leaders to openly condemn the bloodbath in igboland is hatred?

Is it also hatred when igbo leaders and igbo people, in general, condemn killings in the North?

Was it hatred when Madam Oby forcefully condemn killings in the North while she keeps her mouth shut about killings in the SE?

You see how hypocritical and self-serving enablers you people are.

I see you for what you are, a terrorist spokesman and an enabler.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by shegz24(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2022
I'm not a fan of him but on this RENO is absolutely spot on.

It's actually disheartening how we see Igbo youths find ways to defend or absolve their region from such killings happening in the East, even in here-Nairaland.
The irony is that these Easterners are more similar to the Northerners than they want to admit.

How can you in any sense of it turn a blind eye to killing a pregnant woman and 4 kids fo no just cause yet you went hard on the Northerners that killed Deborah?
How?
That is extreme hypocrisy.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 9:44am On May 25, 2022
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

I can not say what I am not fully privy to. However, I can state that there were moves by the IPOB to arm themselves in defense against Fulani herders that have illegally occupied areas of land in the Eastern region. And these Fulani herders were heavily armed with automatic rifles.

So if they are to face these herders, will they go empty handed?

Speaking out of my observation. Remember Sunday Igboho was on a similar crusade and was also heavily armed because they were going against heavily armed men.

By the way, you may think I am Igbo, but I am not. I am just being logical and call on you people to shun hatred and start reasoning logically too.
[/s]

Just condemn the slaughtering and brutal killings of your own people and stop perambulating..

You can not condemn Igbos for the killings in the SE because you don't know who is doing the killing, but you are at the same time sure the killers are not Igbos. You are not even making any sense, you keep contradicting yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

Just condemn the slaughtering and brutal killings of your own people and stop perambulating..

You can not condemn Igbos for the killings in the SE because you don't know who is doing the killing, but you are at the same time sure the killers are not Igbos. You are not even making any sense, you keep contradicting yourself.

I wonder how else someone will condemn, when I have called it repulsive and sickening. What else should I say?

Maybe it is the term.

Repulsive means disgusting or strongly disliked. I will always condemn murder no matter the disguise it wears.

Go to the Aluu4 thread years ago and I was one of the loudest people that condemned that murder.

So, I am not the problem in anyway.

Just calm your hatred.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

Soludo is not the leader of ipob and the killings are not done ion the name of Soludo, it's on behalf of Kanu so the message should come from him, in his own voice, not some made-up opinion from Soludo.

So, me asking Igbo leaders to openly condemn the bloodbath in igboland is hatred?

Is it also hatred when igbo leaders and igbo people, in general, condemn killings in the North?

Was it hatred when Madam Oby forcefully condemn killings in the North while she keeps her mouth shut about killings in the SE?

You see how hypocritical and self-serving enablers you people are.

I see you for what you are, a terrorist spokesman and an enabler.

Soludo has told you that NNAMDI KANU is not happy with the killings.

According to Soludo,

Nnamdi Kanu informed him that if given the opportunity, he would make a broadcast that would address the degenerating security situation in the South-East under the guise of agitation.

Nnamdi Kanu is prepared to address people that he is not in support of the killings in the South East. Please, what else do you want Nnamdi Kanu to do in this case?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 10:17am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I wonder how else someone will condemn, when I have called it repulsive and sickening. What else should I say?

Maybe it is the term.

Repulsive means disgusting or strongly disliked. I will always condemn murder no matter the disguise it wears.

Go to the Aluu4 thread years ago and I was one of the loudest people that condemned that murder.

So, I am not the problem in anyway.

Just calm your hatred.

I said Igbo leaders are not openly condemning atrocities and killing in the SE, but you keep rambling on and on about irrelevant essays about who and what you are condemning even though you've already said you can not condemn the killings until you know who the killers are.

You are either confused, contradictory, hypocritical or you just can not keep up with your lies and schemes.

You lack credibility.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 10:21am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Soludo has told you that NNAMDI KANU is not happy with the killings.

According to Soludo,

Nnamdi Kanu informed him that if given the opportunity, he would make a broadcast that would address the degenerating security situation in the South-East under the guise of agitation.

Nnamdi Kanu is prepared to address people that he is not in support of the killings in the South East. Please, what else do you want Nnamdi Kanu to do in this case?

Nnamdi Kanu is not Soludo?

Soludo is not their leader, Kanu is and the last time I checked, people only listen to and take orders from their leaders.

The killings are in Kanu's name and on his behalf, not for Soludo.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

I said Igbo leaders are not openly condemning atrocities and killing in the SE, but you keep rambling on and on about irrelevant essays about who and what you are condemning even though you've already said you can not condemn the killings until you know who the killers are.

You are either confused, contradictory, hypocritical or you just can not keep up with your lies and schemes.

You lack credibility.

The senator representing Enugu East senatorial district, Dr. Chimaraoke Nnamani, has joined other Igbo leaders to condemn the raping and killing of a pregnant woman, Mrs. Regina Mba at Emene, Enugu State.

Mba’s assailants were reported to have ripped her open and went away with her unborn baby, a development Senator Nnamani described as barbarous and horrendous.

In a statement he issued in Abuja yesterday, Nnamani said, “the recent spate of killings in Igboland, the latest being in my own constituency of Enugu East senatorial district where Rev. Fr. Paul Offu and pregnant Regina Mba were gruesomely murdered by hoodlums alleged to be Fulani herdsmen is barbarous and horrendous.

“I condemn in totality the odious and dastardly acts and extend my heartfelt commiseration to the families of the victims.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/26/nnamani-condemns-raping-killing-of-pregnant-woman-in-enugu/amp/

Shun hate.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

Nnamdi Kanu is not Soludo?

Soludo is not their leader, Kanu is and the last time I checked, people only listen to and take orders from their leaders.

The killings are in Kanu's name and on his behalf, not for Soludo.

This is from Nnamdi Kanu. Read without hate.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

This is from Nnamdi Kanu. Read without hate.

The Federal High Court has postponed the trial of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to 28th June 2022.

IPOB’s Spokesman, Emma Powerful, who made this known in a statement on Wednesday said the hearing was postponed because Justice Binta Nyako is indisposed.

Powerful said its Legal Counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor notified the group that the Court will no longer be sitting tomorrow, 26th May 2022, adding that there will be no sit-at-home on Thursday.

He continued, ”Sit-at-home will hold on 28th June 2022. According to the Registrar, this is because Justice Binta Nyako is indisposed, and as such, the matter is now adjourned to the 28th day of June 2022 for Ruling/Hearing. We most respectfully, urge you all to maintain restraint, as you have always done. Keep your eyes on the ball, which is the freedom of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

”Also, please note that Justice delayed is not justice denied. We are aggressively cruising to the victory of our Leader, it is only a matter of time.

”There is no sit-at-home again tomorrow Biafrans should bear with us. We profoundly appreciate your solidarity, unflinching support and prayers, which have been sustaining us thus far. Please do not relent in your prayers, we do not take them for granted. We shall continue to keep you all informed as events unfold. ”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/25/ipob-announces-new-date-for-sit-at-home-as-court-postpones-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

I said Kanu the terrorist leader needs to denounce the evil that his people are perpetrating in his honor, you said he did it through another man, but now you're he'll do it if given the opportunity, so are you not agreeing that he did not denounce the killers and the killings in his name and honor? Why do you contradict yourself in all your posts? Or you are just a naturally confused person.

Kanu has lawyers, they see and talk to him, they are his voice and reps, and they can get out any personally written speech, letter, or video of him denouncing the atrocities people are committing in his name to set him free, even say no more sit at home in his name, but ipob still issue sit at homes so what happens when people don't sit at home, his enforcers go out to kill, slaughter and behead people.

The only reason why people are being slaughtered is because of sit at home, it's the excuse the evil people are using, they are enforcing ipob's sit at home so you can not say you don't know anything about the killings when in fact you are the one asking people to sit at home, you are the one creating the evil space and the reason for the killings so why is Kanu yet to denounce and call for the end of sit at home.

Btw, who is ipob's spokesman? You or Emma Powerful.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

I said Kanu the terrorist leader needs to denounce the evil that his people are perpetrating in his honor, you said he did it through another man, but now you're he'll do it if given the opportunity, so are you not agreeing that he did not denounce the killers and the killings in his name and honor? Why do you contradict yourself in all your posts? Or you are just a naturally confused person.

Kanu has lawyers, they see and talk to him, they are his voice and reps, and they can get out any personally written speech, letter, or video of him denouncing the atrocities people are committing in his name to set him free, even say no more sit at home in his name, but ipob still issue sit at homes so what happens when people don't sit at home, his enforcers go out to kill, slaughter and behead people.

The only reason why people are being slaughtered is because of sit at home, it's the excuse the evil people are using, they are enforcing ipob's sit at home so you can not say you don't know anything about the killings when in fact you are the one asking people to sit at home, you are the one creating the evil space and the reason for the killings so why is Kanu yet to denounce and call for the end of sit at home.

Btw, who is ipob's spokesman? You or Emma Powerful.

Shun hate. There is enough evidence to show your preconceived notion is wrong.

Finito.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 8:03pm On May 25, 2022
Sit-at-home will hold on 28th June 2022 - IPOB’s Spokesman, Emma Powerful

So, this ipob man and his terrorist clan just signed death warrants for the brutal killing of igbo people who are walking around today going about their daily activities, but they will die on 28th June 2022.

This is the nexus, this is how ipob slaughters igbo people, this is how they keep the killings alive.

If you don't want igbo people to die needlessly, then cancel sit at home, you can not load the gun and say you did not pull the trigger.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 8:07pm On May 25, 2022
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

Shun hate. There is enough evidence to show your preconceived notion is wrong.

Finito.
[/s]

Hate is the reason why you promote evil and evil people, hate is the reason why you justify evil and bloodbath, hate is written all over you.

Btw, ”Sit-at-home according to Kanu will hold on 28th June 2022 when many igbo people will perish.

Repent, denoucne evil and hate.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

Hate is the reason why you promote evil and evil people, hate is the reason why you justify evil and bloodbath, hate is written all over you.

Btw, ”Sit-at-home according to Kanu will hold on 28th June 2022 when many igbo people will perish.

Repent, denoucne evil and hate.

Na wa for you. You are becoming strange. Can you show me one place in the history of this forum where I promoted evil people and evil?

I literally had to delete some of my Anti-IPOB threads because it created a kind of division for me on this forum.

So your idea about me is wrong.

Please keep your hatred aside to chat logically.

Anyone who knows me on this forum know I stand for peace.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Newton2024: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
Rugaria:
Reno Omokiri or whatever he calls himself should shut his trap for heavens sake and stop all these proxy war against the igbos because some igbos took him to the cleaners the other day after he came up with all sorts of Cork and Bull stories about how the igbos were enslaved by his unknown itshekiri people! Since then, this guy has made it a point of duty to aim his tirade towards the igbo, even if he pretends such is not the intention. Who and who is defending the killings of the woman? Who knows who kilked her? Many people are getting killed in Anambra and Imo by some unknown actors and the people of these areas have been complaining!

Most of the victims are from the East! Almost all are igbos! Very important and hardworking personalities. I don't know where Omokiri and his type got the impression that anybody is happy over the killings of some kids and their mother! Is Dr Akunyili a Hausa man? The engineer that was killed at Enugu some months back, was he from Kafanchan? How about the legislator that was killed few days ago!? That one is Fulani from Birnin Kebbi!?!?
These are cheap shots from a supposed pastor! He should let the Igbo be and move on! All these bloodshed and mayhem in the South East is because the igbos supported his principal, Goodluck Jonathan against the guy from Niger republic! That was how it all started and everyone in this country knows this! His people have never supported any Igbo mans political ambitions before!

He should face Nigeria and stop trying to rope the Igbo man into all sorts of political tempest?
Reno Omokri is tired of being in exile. Reno Omokri is desperate to return to Aso Rock. Between Jonathan and Atiku, he is confused of who to follow. But he knows that to win presidential election in Nigeria, you must HATE Igbos. The same thing FFK and APC presidential aspirants are doing. Number one thing to be relevant in APC is to be anti Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 8:28pm On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Na wa for you. You are becoming strange. Can you show me one place in the history of this forum where I promoted evil people and evil.

I literally had to delete some of my Anti-IPOB thread because it created a kind of devision for me on this forum.

So your idea about me is wrong.

Please keep your hatred aside to chat logically.

Anyone who knows me on this forum know I stand for peace.

TheGoodJoe:

Why won't we condemn? Some people believe it is IPOB, which I do not.

Some people believe it is a planned set up to create havoc and unrest in the East, which I believe so.

Dude, I don't even have to put words in your mouth because your demented beliefs and love for evil, killings and atrocities is out in the open, it came from your own mouth.

Hate and thirst for innocent blood are written all over you.

Ipob created sit at home, they issue sit at home dates, they enforce their sit at home madness with the blood of innocent people, but evil loving, and hateful people like you still want us to believe that ipob has nothing to do with the killing?

Who issues the sit-at-home orders? Ipob.

Dude, you lack credibility, all you love and desire is a continued bloodbath.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 8:41pm On May 25, 2022
Simon Ekpa, a Finland-based self-acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has stated that the cancelled sit-at-home exercise which was supposed to hold on Thursday 26th May, 2022 will still hold,.

This means many innocent igbo people will sadly perish tomorrow.

Beg Kanu and his bloodthirst ipob accomplice to stop sit at home, and save lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.