Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? (1339 Views)

Has Anyone Use Sunking Solar 32 Inch Tv's? / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders, a guy who claimed his from outside the country has been disturbing my aunty on Facebook and WhatsApp. He said he's outside Nigeria and he uses a Nigerian number to chat my aunty on WhatsApp, this the number O 7 O 6 5O 4. 7 5 7. 5 pls can this be real?? Am afraid because of the way bad things are happening this time. He said he wants to marry her. Even wants send hug amount of money to her. Please help.

modified

Have searched the number on Truecaller I didn't see any information nor the person's name it's just showing blank.

modified

He said he's father is the owner of Haven Wine, that he's father sold the company, he's father died and left him with 3 companies. He even gave my aunty his mother's number to call they spoke on phone. The mother is in Nigeria. According To him the mother refused to pick his calls because he has not married so she wants him to marry.
I have already warned my aunty but she said she wants to try something
Now she said I should find out about the number if the person is real. That's why I bought this issue here.

modified

He just sent my aunty 2000 dollars this the screenshot. How much is 200 dollars in naira?

Lalasticala
Mynd44

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by Prophetmohamm: 4:29pm On May 24, 2022
it will surely end in premium tears., trust me.
InternetWebM082:
Good evening Nairalanders, a guy who claimed his from outside the country has been disturbing my aunty on Facebook and WhatsApp. He said he's outside Nigeria and he uses a Nigerian number to chat my aunty on WhatsApp, this the number O 7 O 6 5O 4. 7 5 7. 5 pls can this be real?? Am afraid because of the way bad things are happening this time. He said he wants to marry her. Even wants send hug amount of money to her. Please help.

Have searched the number on Truecaller I didn't see any information nor the person's name it's just showing blank.

Lalasticala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
Prophetmohamm:
it will surely end in premium tears., trust me.

Thank you bro for ur help and concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by Emma2Seconds: 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
Do the guy also uses the same number to call her directly not on whatsapp.I mean normal phone call not whatsapp calls
Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Do the guy also uses the same number to call her directly not on whatsapp.I mean normal phone call not whatsapp calls

He uses the same number to call her direct he also uses the same number to call her on WhatsApp
Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by emmy4real94(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Ur aunt about to go bankrupt

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2022
emmy4real94:
grin grin grin
Ur aunt about to go bankrupt

That's why I bought this issue here. Because he asked her to send him her account number that he wants to send money to her to take care of herself before he comes to Nigeria.
Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by Emma2Seconds: 5:10pm On May 24, 2022
Nah scammer be that ok . He will be using All means to convince her until he scam her, especially if she is desperate about marriage at this point. Warn your sister to learn her lessons am talking out of experience ok
InternetWebM082:

He uses the same number to call her direct he also uses the same number to call her on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Nah scammer be that ok . He will be using All means to convince her until he scam her, especially if she is desperate about marriage at this point. Warn your sister to learn her lessons am talking out of experience ok

Thanks � so much you are more than a million

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
InternetWebM082:

modified

modified

He said he's father is the owner of Haven Wine, that he's father sold the company, he's father died and left him with 3 companies. He even gave my aunty his mother's number to call they spoke on phone. The mother is in Nigeria. According To him the mother refused to pick his calls because he has not married so she wants him to marry. Now she said I should find out about the number if the person is real. That's why I bought this issue here.

Lalasticala
Mynd44

This person is not real. This same number O. 7 O. 6 5. O. 4. 7. 5. 7. 5 chatted my sister's friend 2 months ago he said he's in outside country that the girl should send account details that he wants to send her money. When she sent it the guy sent a fake transfer, on 700,000 lemme cut the story short she left the money there she never thought it was fake alert. The guy gave the lady his so called mother's number they spoke. He said he lost his wife 9yrs ago that the mom wants him to get another wife. After 4 weeks the guy came and he called her. She directed him to where she leaves. He came to the house. One faithful day he called her to meet him somewhere, this lady left after sending her transport. According To her the lady narrated they raped her to pull, he was trying to strangle her to death. She saw how they killed a lady cut her breast and private part. She don't know how God did it for her she managed to escape from the scenes. This guy is wanted the moment he's seen they will jail him. He's a silly scammer he has scammed many people. Tell ur sister to be careful with her life a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2022
The just sent my aunty 2000$ dollar. How much is 200 dollar in naira? I don't understand the plans the guy have for my aunty, pls somebody should help.

The money has not arrived they said it will enter her account in the next 24hrs

Lalasticala
Mynd44
dominique

Move this to frontpage

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by emmy4real94(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
But ur aunt would be the one to send money at last.. grin grin grin
InternetWebM082:

That's why I bought this issue here. Because he asked her to send him her account number that he wants to send money to her to take care of herself before he comes to Nigeria.
Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2022
emmy4real94:
But ur aunt would be the one to send money at last.. grin grin grin

He sent 2000$ but it will arrive in 24hrs see screenshots

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2022
Where am confused is that my aunty is using a naira account not dollar account. And somebody in USA who's a Nigeria sent her 2000$ and they said the money will arrive in 24hrs. How's this possible.

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2022
His number is a Nigerian number, and he sent 2000$ can someone in Nigeria get a forum bank account from USA? Is it possible??

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by Cleveraustine01(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
This is edited receipt go to Google and search Western Union payment slip you see the difference

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
Cleveraustine01:
This is edited receipt go to Google and search Western Union payment slip you see the difference

grin
Thanks so much sir!
Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by Lalami3232(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2022
Should we tell him? grin grin grin

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by Haylel: 7:21pm On May 24, 2022
InternetWebM082:
His number is a Nigerian number, and he sent 2000$ can someone in Nigeria get a forum bank account from USA? Is it possible??
Premium tears await if you try to "follow up" and see what is at the end of the tunnel.

He lifted a fake blank slip and input fake info with a very common font that is rarely used in any transactional document.

If you love your sister, cut off every possible way the scammer could connect with her. She might lie that she's blocked him but still hope for a happy ending behind you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2022
Haylel:

Premium tears await if you try to "follow up" and see what is at the end of the tunnel.

He lifted a fake blank slip and input fake info with a very common font that is rarely used in any transactional document.

If you love your sister, cut off every possible way the scammer could connect with her. She might lie that she's blocked him but still hope for a happy ending behind you.

Thanks so much sir I really appreciate. But how can I do it now? Because if she blocks him both on Facebook send WhatsApp I might not know if she will still unblock him and follow another way to relate with him.
Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2022
Cleveraustine01:

Have seen it

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by Theboy21: 10:19pm On May 24, 2022
Scam
Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by emmy4real94(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
I can't tell you that this document is falsified or not but when it gets to where they will say "your aunt should pay some delivery fee to or pickup fees" that's the point she will get scammed grin
InternetWebM082:

He sent 2000$ but it will arrive in 24hrs see screenshots

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? by InternetWebM082(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2022
emmy4real94:
I can't tell you that this document is falsified or not but when it gets to where they will say "your aunt should pay some delivery fee to or pickup fees" that's the point she will get scammed grin

Hahaha grin grin thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? / Nude Video And Photos Of Thick Anambra Babe Mercy Odika Leaked / I Am A Woman Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.