Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,159 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend (1881 Views)

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend by AbenaNyarkoa: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2022
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share a video of the moment his girlfriend sobbed and begged him for forgiveness after he caught her cheating.

According to reports, the lady slept with her boyfriend’s best friend who’s living with him in his home.

The man compelled the lady to look at the camera and narrate how she cheating occurred and begged for forgiveness.

The video has generated massive reactions with a section of social media users slamming the lady for stopping too low for a man who has not paid her bride price to subject her to such humiliation.

Watch video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/nigerian-man-records-his-girlfriend-after-she-s-l%c2%b3pt-with-his-best-friend/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend by Shalommy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chaii... angry See the way the guy used her to catch cruise on social media. When will some of my gender get sense? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
An alpha man will walk away and forget her existence but here is a simp showcasing to the world how simple he can be. If you ain’t Alpha as a man please never bother look my way. My wish is to conquer an Alpha man and gets him do shits for me �

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend / Guys Please I Need Your Inputs / My Boss Says He Wants To Buy Me This House For Valentine (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.