Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Whats This Craze About Bb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats This Craze About Bb? (1013 Views)

Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... / Whats This For? Is She Not...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats This Craze About Bb? by blackbeau1(f): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2011
Guys,something strange is happening to the women folk.everyone is going on and on about BB. Some ladies have gone into prostitution or stolen to buy a BB,relationships have been thrown to the wind just because the boyfriend,fiance or husband cant or wont provide a Blackberry phone. As at the time of this post,my friend's relationship of four years is crumbling because her fiance has refused to buy her a BB.look around you and you'll understand what i'm talking about.so,i've got to ask,what is so special about BB and how do we stop this menance?
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by pleep(m): 4:21am On Jul 16, 2011
Black berry indicate that you are on that level. Poor man no go get BB ooo!
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by 190: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2011
black_beau:

Guys,something strange is happening to the women folk.everyone is going on and on about BB. Some ladies have gone into prostitution or stolen to buy a BB,relationships have been thrown to the wind just because the boyfriend,fiance or husband cant or wont provide a Blackberry phone. As at the time of this post,my friend's relationship of four years is crumbling because her fiance has refused to buy her a BB.look around you and you'll understand what i'm talking about.so,i've got to ask,what is so special about BB and how do we stop this menance?

HUH

Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by pleep(m): 4:51am On Jul 16, 2011
What's up with you and the damn ostrich.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2011
pleep:

What's up with you and the damn ostrich.

I was going to ask the same question cheesy
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by pendo89(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2011
I long for the days when Blackberry was just a fruit.

I wonder why the craze ! yet its common like bread.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2011
Go get a bb. Nw
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by MrCork17: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2011
black_beau:

Bro. u cant afford a BB?  undecided
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by sistajay(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2011
Thank God I no be follow follow like una! BB please continue to drive dem crazi!!
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Omolola1(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. u cant afford a BB?  undecided

I bin wan ask that same question  undecided
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by MrCork17: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2011
sista-jay.  Madam,. can i take u on a date to a special resturant in London called McDonald?  undecided
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by sistajay(f): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sista-jay.  Madam,. can i take u on a date to a special resturant in London called McDonald?  undecided

Corksy . . . . . we dey far far apart naw, I dey for North you dey for south! Thanks for the yummy offer!!
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by God4: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2011
Its not a crime to have and not to have. Some ride in a car of N1.2Million and use a small nokia phone
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Omolola1(f): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2011
God,:

Its not a crime to have and not to have. Some ride in a car of N1.2Million and use a small nokia phone

grin grin
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by abiodunade(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
You have asked a fundamental question about this craze called BB especially with ladies. I think the ladies in the house need to respond to this question. We are awaiting for their responses.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by iice(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
Don't know.
Not crazy about phones anyway and i don't like the qwerty pads.
Phone is not even expensive undecided
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Gbenge77(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
Owning a BB is no big deal.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
nigerians like to show off too much. Me i dey flex nokia E5 like say tomoro nor dey o, i can ping wit whats app., 2go,facebook chat and so many more applications that d so called bb can not accept.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by under12: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
B without BB is like a train without an engine
BABES without BLACKBERRY is like a train without an engine.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by maclatunji: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
It is a symptom of the mindless conformity that afflicts many Nigerians.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by limpopo: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
life was much easier when blackberry and apple were just fruit. how i wish there should be a disease called berryflu
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by pkv(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
maclatunji:

It is a symptom of the mindless conformity that afflicts many Nigerians.
tell d craze pple o, wont trade my symbian smarthy 4 all d rims in naija.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Misbee(f): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
Is nt dat getin a BB is d prob.bt d way sum pple go abt dis bb of a tin is really crazy 2me.sum pple prefer 2 be injure than lukin at their bb gets spoilt,sum even ignore listenin in d lecture room because of pinging.dis really vex me atimes and i ask myself 'are these peepz ok?'.jst gbadun my nokia.best brand of mobile phone ever.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by Woke4all(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
black_beau:

Guys,something strange is happening to the women folk.everyone is going on and on about BB. Some ladies have gone into prostitution or stolen to buy a BB,relationships have been thrown to the wind just because the boyfriend,fiance or husband cant or wont provide a Blackberry phone. As at the time of this post,my friend's relationship of four years is crumbling because her fiance has refused to buy her a BB. look around you and you'll understand what i'm talking about.so,i've got to ask,what is so special about BB and how do we stop this menance?
Old news, The Blackberry phone is now as cheap as crayfish that everyone can afford!

If your girlfriend don't have pls try and get her one. Even if na the cheap curve self try buy for her!
grin
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by blackbeau1(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
pls,this post is a reply to those calling me bros.pls,i'm not a guy.i'm a girl and i've got a phone that is better than a BB.i'm just worried about what the whole BB thing is doing to the women folk.
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by MMM2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
u and dose chicks re still far,

when we re now using HTC / android fone.

In down town. angry
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by xxcarolxx(f): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
Give me a samsung tocco any-day, i so loved that phone, it's just a pity my battery gave up the ghost,
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by 190: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Give me a samsung tocco any-day, i so loved that phone, it's just a pity my battery gave up the ghost,
shocked shocked shocked

it did shocked shocked
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by xxcarolxx(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^ Yeah it did angry, so had to get samsung galaxy, but prefer my tocco cry
Re: Whats This Craze About Bb? by tellwisdom: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mehn, i used to think the same, not until i bought one, HIGHEST MADE IN CANADA RECENTLY, Mehn, one reason u don c me on Nairaland dat much, those babes them keep me company reall time cool cool wink

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? $10m To Cancel Your Wedding. / Help! She Is Obsessed With And Committed To Male Friends. / Am GREATLY Disappointed With Anonymus11 N Killz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.