Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) (69570 Views)

Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Polyol(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
They might not even be single grin

They might be in more than one relationship and waiting for their supposed lovers to pop the question.

No girl is single in this country.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by BRATISLAVA: 5:07pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.

What do you gain from inventing fake scenarios about women? Are you a saint whose only ability is to condemn women, because men are perfect?

You know everything about them, because you are one of them or you are guessing things about them that you are very wrong about for all of them?

Finally, every Saturday you will all get married as men. The anti-marriage and anti-women rhetoric doesn't fly. Embittered or broke gay men cannot change anything.

Everyday there is talk about liabilities, even an asset like Osinachi was leeched on and killed by her husband. So many men are liabilities but they find it easy to sit and judge women. Why? Because in Nigeria that's all their men do.

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by BRATISLAVA: 5:10pm On May 25, 2022
Elder0001:

Funny talk. Is there anybody that goes into a relationship or marriage without the intention of gaining anything?

Men on the forum believe that by claiming women go into relationships for gains, it will make them feel shamed, and they will begin to lower their standards for any scumbag man, like them, that comes their way. As if they, men themselves, don't go into relationships for gains.

"Men are saints" — male goon posters.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by BRATISLAVA: 5:17pm On May 25, 2022
Pootle:

not all attractive women or handsome me easily get married undecided

Small-minded people like that person think otherwise. They don't understand that humans are all different.

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Uniquetani1(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
mirinder:
everybody deserves a second chance

I hear
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Cromagnon: 5:26pm On May 25, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Perhaps she was in a relationship that lasted years and ended up being dumped? Why didn’t you add this to your list ?
why did she stay so long? Bad judgement is not a wifely trait
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by jojothaiv(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
Genuine love?
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by wisdomkid: 5:34pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.

Carefully shut up sir. Don't judge people based on their situationship.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:35pm On May 25, 2022
Cromagnon:
why did she stay so long? Bad judgement is not a wifely trait
Oh wow! Why did she stay so long? Really? If she had dumped him earlier, wouldn’t you call her a hoe ? Desperate? Cheat? Etc and what if her next relationship was with a wolf in sheep’s clothing too?

3 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Nktessy(f): 5:55pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=SmartyPants post=113156974]

Bro relax and let everyone move in their own way.

The ratio of men to women in this world is roughly equal which means if everyone must marry, someone must still marry those so called dirty girls.

And since men are not saints, it shouldn't be an issue. Life no get one formula for everyone.[/quote

True talk. All these guys condemning this post are the ones running to Olosho houses ooo. Even when they are married to their virgin wives, they still sneak around.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Nktessy(f): 5:57pm On May 25, 2022
SerikiFulani:
I'm sure they must have rejected so many rich, handsome and educated guys in their prime

Also some of them might have bad attitude and deep spiritual problems

Now you want Jehovah to carry you to your husband's house? Lol

Una go wait tire.

U are not God. Remember God uses the foolish things to conform the wise. God does not think like u are thinking. He has his own timing and reasons for everything
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Flappy222: 6:37pm On May 25, 2022
Couldn’t have said it better!
Bahamas95:

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by riczy(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
This is just stupid...what happened to the "What ifs?"

She's only pretending after living a promiscuous life?

Very dirty and unaccommodating in real life?

She's not your type of girl or prolly genotype issues?

How can you watch a video and love up amazes me a lot.
oga calm down na!
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by riczy(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2022
motionarena:
Rubbish.

The video was doctored, I have seen d original video and they never said carry go my husband house.

Naija sef
ok, send d original one Mr original
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2022
But this girl is unique n beautiful
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by teminnem: 7:09pm On May 25, 2022
hehehehhe
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Ilekokonit: 7:27pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.

That's so true and that's even if many men even want to get married in the first place seeing all the tales of woe that bedevil most marriages even that of the rich as well.

There is a reason Don Jazzy is still single and Dangote is currently unmarried after 3 marriages that did not work out.

Men are now prepared to wait as long as it takes to meet that level headed woman whose brain is not infested with social media rubbish and who is capable of raising emotionally healthy children.

Most of today's social media addicted women can not raise emotionally healthy children nor be a good long term companion for any man.

Nemo dat quod non habet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by motionarena: 7:47pm On May 25, 2022
riczy:
ok, send d original one Mr original

Visit d link and see d original
https://fb.watch/decOooiTsJ/
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by tightpussy156: 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
Stupid FOOL.After they have USELESS there life already now looking for husband to marry.one MUGU go fall for this HOE.The truth is that so many girls are not qualify for marriage.bad character,disrespectful,wayward,ashawo,gossip,notin to write home about.They only want to bear MRS.When a girl posses a good character you win a man heart.bad character husband run from you.That why you see so many single mothers today many end up to be PROSTITUTE because of wayward character.Who quote me hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by smile14: 10:33pm On May 25, 2022
I dont understand what abt is she has bad breath or mouth odour or bad character. U guys are carried away with figure n beauty. I pray you guys are for real and she should be as she looks.wish her the best.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Ken4Christ: 12:21am On May 26, 2022
Bahamas95:

To a great extent, you are correct. A beautiful woman with good character should not be looking for a husband that will marry her. Her problem should be that there are too many suitors.

But there are a few exceptions to this. Some delays in getting married have a spiritual undertone. Sometimes, it is caused by a spirit husband who does not want her to get married. And if she succeeds in getting married, there will be no peace in the marriage. And sometimes, she will not be able to have a child.

There are also foundational issues such as the trend in the family. And if she is not delivered from it, she may never get married no matter how beautiful looking she is.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Billygee2u: 3:18am On May 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Sometimes, the most beautiful things are born out of the most awkward scenarios...
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Billygee2u: 3:28am On May 26, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I hope he is genuine
Fake love everywhere
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Cromagnon: 6:37am On May 26, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Oh wow! Why did she stay so long? Really? If she had dumped him earlier, wouldn’t you call her a hoe ?

Not unless she had sex before marriage
Women's foolish rebelliousness is what put them in this mess
No sex before marriage you say you want equality with men thinking you are same with men

If she wasn't a slut he would have left her a long time ago if he only wanted Sex

But as she mumu de give am free without ring
That's her problem

What you get for having coconut head

Desperate? Cheat? Etc and what if her next relationship was with a wolf in sheep’s clothing too?
chastity and having a man (father or brother) vet her men will reduce probability of such happening

But again you keep making bad decisions and expect good result

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Bahamas95(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2022
Ken4Christ:

To a great extent, you are correct. A beautiful woman with good character should not be looking for a husband that will marry her. Her problem should be that there are too many suitors.

But there are a few exceptions to this. Some delays in getting married have a spiritual undertone. Sometimes, it is caused by a spirit husband who does not want her to get married. And if she succeeds in getting married, there will be no peace in the marriage. And sometimes, she will not be able to have a child.

There are also foundational issues such as the trend in the family. And if she is not delivered from it, she may never get married no matter how beautiful looking she is.
I am not ruling out the spiritual aspect, but my focus was more on the physical side judging by what I see in the society everyday. I was at my barber's shop sometime ago and a lady walked in. She ignored all of us in the shop and went straight to my barber and collected some money from him and left.

Another day I went again to cut my hair and my barber gave me a marriage invitation card. In the course of our discussion I told him I haven't seen his girlfriend before, he laughed and said he's sure I have seen her. I just said ok.

Some minutes later this lady walked in and started talking rudely to my barber, she didn't even mind the customers in the shop. To my surprise this guy didn't shun her, he pacified her and she left. I was just boiling inside, no woman can try that rubbish with me. Not even Buhari's daughter. If she could embarrass him like that in public I wonder what she would do indoors.

If that lady is the only woman in the world I won't get married to avoid committing murder. I know many of them like that in my hostel, they ain't got manners. These same ladies would be hoping to get married tomorrow, only an idiot would marry them. After waiting for years and no man is coming they will start blaming one innocent old woman in the village. I am very selective when it comes to women, I don't focus on only beauty when choosing. She must be someone that has beauty with brains.

Not everything is spiritual, Nigerian ladies/men should work on themselves. Most of these bad characters you see people displaying in public is as a result of poor parental upbringing.....Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Ken4Christ: 8:45am On May 26, 2022
Bahamas95:
I am not ruling out the spiritual aspect, but my focus was more on the physical side judging by what I see in the society everyday. I was at my barber's shop sometime ago and a lady walked in. She ignored all of us in the shop and went straight to my barber and collected some money from him and left.

Another day I went again to cut my hair and my barber gave me a marriage invitation card. In the course of our discussion I told him I haven't seen his girlfriend before, he laughed and said he's sure I have seen her. I just said ok.

Some minutes later this lady walked in and started talking rudely to my barber, she didn't even mind the customers in the shop. To my surprise this guy didn't shun her, he pacified her and she left. I was just boiling inside, no woman can try that rubbish with me. Not even Buhari's daughter. If she could embarrass him like that in public I wonder what she would do indoors.

If that lady is the only woman in the world I won't get married to avoid committing murder. I know many of them like that in my hostel, they ain't got manners. These same ladies would be hoping to get married tomorrow, only an idiot would marry them. After waiting for years and no man is coming they will start blaming one innocent old woman in the village. I am very selective when it comes to women, I don't focus on only beauty when choosing. She must be someone that has beauty with brains.

Not everything is spiritual, Nigerian ladies/men should work on themselves. Most of these bad characters you see people displaying in public is as a result of poor parental upbringing.....Charity begins at home.

I agree with you. This is why most of them remained unmarried till death. Those who managed to get married don't last in marriage. Sometimes, I think some parents have a blame in this.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Cordenify(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2022
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Karlifate: 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

I strongly suspect her mother forced her o coz the girl wasn't looking happy to be there or enthusiastic.

Or she's tired of repeating the same song everyday.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Karlifate: 9:27pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:
but that woman is too beautiful to be in front row of women looking for husband. i suspect there is something wrong with her. all these years no man has seen that beauty ? or is there somethng underneath the surface ? she looks athletic but thick at the same time. face looks nice. she is tall. and no man has seen her yet after all these years ? maybe she is OYA THE GODDESS OF LIGHTENING AND THUNDER. WHEN SHE VEX MAYBE SHE DEY COMOT MEN PRCK WITH SHARP KNIFE LMAO

LMAO! grin grin

What a wild imagination. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by sukkot: 10:11pm On May 28, 2022
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

What a wild imagination. cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by PlaYaJones: 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I hope he is genuine
Fake love everywhere

not realy. MY ((D)) is 14 inches loooong actualy. u tink is genuie enough? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.