Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) (69585 Views)

Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by motionarena: 12:15pm On May 25, 2022
goodheart01:

Are u that whack? I guess their lips was also doctored to move according to the song
I swear to God am not Lieing study d video again and see
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by FuckDModz: 12:17pm On May 25, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
This is just stupid...what happened to the "What ifs?"

She's only pretending after living a promiscuous life?

Very dirty and unaccommodating in real life?

She's not your type of girl or prolly genotype issues?

How can you watch a video and love up amazes me a lot.

Pussy niggas abound bro. They'll do anything for clout.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by goodheart01: 12:19pm On May 25, 2022
motionarena:
I swear to God am not Lieing study d video again and see
U should rather study the video. Take time to observe their lips and how it syncs with the voice and song

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by NairabIogger: 12:20pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
You wey dem born for 1842 dey sample bumbum for public forum.
as in ehn omo see nyash cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Pootle: 12:31pm On May 25, 2022
Bluezy13:
She was this attractive yet she never got married...??

Just asking

not all attractive women or handsome me easily get married undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Globad(f): 12:40pm On May 25, 2022
Bluezy13:

Just asking

You're asking a good question

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by ashawopikin(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2022
No be by fine face o, shey the pussy tight?? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by NairabIogger: 12:45pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.
innocent looks but wicked characters embedded in them

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Allisgud: 12:50pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.
true bro,bad characteristics women like tonto
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:59pm On May 25, 2022
Funny people on the internet
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Meteng: 1:10pm On May 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
He'll soon find out why she's in the front row. SIMPle men needs torture.

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Testimony1988(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
Hahahaha, hope they are genuine husbands?
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Aystarz: 1:24pm On May 25, 2022
BigRocky:

Says a rep from a gender that does not know how to love genuinely except they stand to gain something on the long run.

This gender is the reason love died in Nigeria in the 90s. It's been dead a loooooooooong time.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Llyodsjids(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
Complete dimwit
You saw a video of a lady in that scenario and this what comes to mind
Now I know why they call some men simps
How about compatibility, genotype, family background and I'm sure she has one problem if not a very big one because normally she's a pretty girl but she's here clapping and singing that she wants to get married
Hopefully they'll get what they want, but we won't want thier tears after.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Uniquetani1(f): 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
mirinder:
i wan carry you dey go my house

I no go
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2022
BigRocky:

My point is men love genuinely unlike their female counterpart.

A man would love a woman with no job,cloth her,feed her,send her to school or sponsor her learning a trade.just because he love her and nothing more

Can u say dsame for our female counterpart?

Men who do those things expect respect, and oftentimes submission/loyalty, and love from the women.
Y'all should stop this talk of men loving unconditionally. You demand for respect or sex or submission in a relationship or marriage, why demand for them if you entered without the intention of gaining anything or you plan on loving unconditionally? Or you don't know the meaning of gain and unconditional?

I repeat nobody goes into a relationship without intentions of gaining something even if it's trivial.

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by eguarojeona: 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Once a lady is 30+ and unmarried. You should run from them.E get why.They are mostly damaged goods

3 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by aquaman005(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2022
motionarena:
ur mama
Ewu!! Uncultured swine
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by phemmyfour: 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
Bluezy13:

Just asking
character tinz
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by chigoizie7(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2022
No girl gets bleeped more than a lady that is desperately looking for a husband.

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2022
BigRocky:

Says a rep from a gender that does not know how to love genuinely except they stand to gain something on the long run.

And what is thier gain money ?

Are you gaining exploring the hole ,taking care of your kids and your home

So the men are the only one benefiting too many young men on this site seriously
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by suffering: 2:37pm On May 25, 2022
Social media is for jobless folk. Those men dey their village dey type Lagos as their location. Abegi.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by mirinder: 2:50pm On May 25, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I no go
everybody deserves a second chance
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by MrCover: 3:04pm On May 25, 2022
Nothing Mr Cover, No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Bahamas95(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Most of them lack good manners and can insult people at any given opportunity
That's why I laugh when people say after marriage their wives change overnight, that's not possible. Some men reason with their d!ck instead of their brains that's why a woman can hide her bad character from them. Nobody is perfect but at least her bad side shouldn't be what can't be tolerated.

I have dated several girls before, none of them were able to out smart me. They all have something in common, PRETENCE.

Go to churches where they make alter call of women looking for husbands and you'll see all of them trooping out. Most of them are architects of their problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by SerikiFulani(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
Rubyjade:
How did you know this?

I'm a Seer grin
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

I wouldn't know but it doesn't seem like it.
So others seems like it ?

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by chocboi78(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
He'll soon find out why she's in the front row. SIMPle men needs torture.
i was acessing NL from another phone, i had to log in just to laugh at this grin grin grin
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by chocboi78(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2022
Elder0001:

Men who do those things expect respect, and oftentimes submission/loyalty, and love from the women.
Y'all should stop this talk of men loving unconditionally. You demand for respect or sex or submission in a relationship or marriage, why demand for them if you entered without the intention of gaining anything or you plan on loving unconditionally? Or you don't know the meaning of gain and unconditional?

I repeat nobody goes into a relationship without intentions of gaining something even if it's trivial.
i think you're wrong. Respect is reciprocal. No man will go through all the stress of providing for a lady just to be respected, when he can easily respect her and expect same in return..

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by BigRocky: 4:16pm On May 25, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

And what is thier gain money ?

Are you gaining exploring the hole ,taking care of your kids and your home

So the men are the only one benefiting too many young men on this site seriously

I believe you are old enough to express yourself properly sir.

You should read again what you wrote if you urself can understand it
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by BigRocky: 4:17pm On May 25, 2022
chocboi78:
i think you're wrong. Respect is reciprocal. No man will go through all the stress of providing for a lady just to be respected, when he can easily respect her and expect same in return..

God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.