Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) (69531 Views)

Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by lexy2014: 11:32am On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Nigerian men thinking like fowl sometimes, always emotional instead of thinking logical, that woman you are chasing up there , see ones she have a job? do you know how many people she have slept with? all this question them no go ask ,the see pesin for church automatically declare am wife-to-be

You are the one who is getting unnecessarily emotional here because the guys in question are fooling around and mocking the lady
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Fynnonsy: 11:32am On May 25, 2022
How did this make the front page
Old News

dedons:
The video which went viral majorly to mock the singing ladies is not in vain.

Men are already arguing over some of the ladies.

See the caption below as obtained from a Facebook page.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Rubyjade: 11:32am On May 25, 2022
If you are interested in something serious listen to Wazobia 95.1 FM by 3:00am Mondays through Thursdays.
Tuesday ladies drop their numbers
Thursday gentlemem drop their numbers

Also Nigeria Info 99.3fm does so every Mondays through Thursdays

On Saturday Star 101.5fm with Teddy from 9:00pm-11:00pm

They if you looking for just fun join SafeHavenJoint on telegram
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by lexy2014: 11:34am On May 25, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
This is just stupid...what happened to the "What ifs?"

She's only pretending after living a promiscuous life?

Very dirty and unaccommodating in real life?

She's not your type of girl or prolly genotype issues?

How can you watch a video and love up amazes me a lot.

Why u take the matter serious pass Boko Haram? Did it occur to u that those guys are mocking the lady? Didn't u read the story?
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by IamDora(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2022
I hope it's genuine
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by 27Pushing30: 11:36am On May 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
He'll soon find out why she's in the front row. SIMPle men needs torture.

facts
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Felabrity: 11:40am On May 25, 2022
They were only caught in the situation
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by CaptainFM1: 11:43am On May 25, 2022
Na the desperate man wey dey request for this lady suppose dey sing that song.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by derecho(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2022
Beauty is skindeep...being physically beautiful doesn't mean you won't have other challenges like bad body odour, halitosis, promiscuity,hormonal imbalance etc.
Besides, what about spiritual luggage? If the previous suitors died a week to their marriage, how many men would be willing to risk their lives.
Bluezy13:
She was this attractive yet she never got married...??

Just asking

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by FireUpNow(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2022
Baba don't be deceived by her looks. Many dangerous ladies on the loose.

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by mirinder: 11:46am On May 25, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I hope he is genuine Fake love everywhere
i wan carry you dey go my house
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by ikpumbe(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
He'll soon find out why she's in the front row. SIMPle men needs torture.

Mad oooo
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Loveisnotenough: 11:49am On May 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Why u take the matter serious pass Boko Haram? Did it occur to u that those guys are mocking the lady? Didn't u read the story?

Hahahaha...na true o but some Men can actually do that.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Bahamas95(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2022
grossintel:
Nairaland guys and toxicity. You have already concluded and analyzed how it would end even before it started. Do you know any of them? My Aunty is very beautiful but got married at almost 40. People said a lot of negative things but today she and her husband are very healthy and blessed with kids. Make una rest!
You see? That's what get into their head, they think beauty is the only thing that will carry dem dey go.

"A beautiful woman will definitely get married but it's her character that would keep her in the marriage"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by aquaman005(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2022
motionarena:
Rubbish.

The video was doctored, I have seen d original video and they never said carry go my husband house.

Naija sef
ode!
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by VenumX: 11:59am On May 25, 2022
The economy is really hitting hard on the brains of nizoorians.

Marriage is their only achievement and they even suck at it.

Shameless things.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.
Mumu rest
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Johel(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2022
dedons:

Some simp go use their hand buy Wahala

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Bahamas95(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2022
Rubyjade:
How did you know? You wey them born for 1995, ehn?
You wey dem born for 1842 dey sample bumbum for public forum.

4 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Bahamas95(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2022
Leonbonapart:
Mumu rest

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Entanglement: 12:06pm On May 25, 2022
dedons:

Wow we men shouldn't be decieve by physical appearance
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by womenareapez: 12:08pm On May 25, 2022
dedons:

After they have used Their vagina as second hand products, you will now see those baboons in churches praying for husband undecided

If you looked beyond the beauty you will realise that NAIJA women are way useless than you think. undecided
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by micflo28(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2022
Most of them have turned down suitors disrepectfully
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by alizma: 12:09pm On May 25, 2022
Damage control strategy. Only if you understand what I am saying
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by pegix(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.
stop derailing this trends
I
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by motionarena: 12:09pm On May 25, 2022
aquaman005:

ode!
ur mama
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Ebymyk(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2022
The reason why so many women will remain single is because they are too picky not knowing that age isn't their friend..majority of them have done terrible things and have dirty past... Now they are seeking God... Las las God win...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by goodheart01: 12:13pm On May 25, 2022
motionarena:
Rubbish.

The video was doctored, I have seen d original video and they never said carry go my husband house.

Naija sef

Are u that whack? I guess their lips was also doctored to move according to the song

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.