Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. (4985 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 9:19am On May 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Do you know what praising mean in Yoruba land. Praising is always attaching to something not an ordinary word of mouth or emotion praising
which you igbo like .

You are so INCOHERENT!
Don't quote me abeg I have headache
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:20am On May 25, 2022
Reno is doing everything he can to be Relevant but but...
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by 9japride(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2022
Both Igbos and Yoruba should ignore that Reno of thing. He's not a good person, a very mischievous fellow. Let's know which tribe he hails from, so we can then understand he's aim concerning the three major tribes. I am very sure he is a very envious individual. He's character does not portray Christlike. I am certain his duty in the propaganda programme being organised by the wicked cabals is to keep the youths busy while they are plotting on how to keep stealing from the common wealth of Nigerians. It's unfortunate we give certain misfits audience and in their small mind they think they are a celebrity. My advice is for the three major tribes in Nigeria to disregard Reno's illogical rants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by officialsaw01(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

BTW, why is your moniker Afonja Kid? undecided
No loud am, na their way.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Putinofrussia: 9:27am On May 25, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
Igbos are the most industrious people anywhere in the world. Anywhere they go. They develope. They are still wagging strong after a 3 years war.

One love to my Igbos brothers and sisters out there. Keep making us proud
lol
This is why Reno is pressing Igbos'buttons nowadays.
It is only those that are wide travellers that will know that he is saying the truth.

Igbos are great people but they make noise too much but still they are below the Yorubas in almost all endeavours both in Nigeria and abroad.

Make your research and you will get to understand.
In business (a lot of Nigerians think petty trading is called business) both in Nigeria and abroad,the Yorubas lead in business.Igbos lead in petty trading.
I can name 5,6 Yorubas with their multi billion dollars companies abroad and you wont be able to name one Igbo in their ilk.

There are many reasons one would want to see the Yorubas the way Reno sees them if one is a good traveller..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2022
Mumureno thinks say Yoruba are f**lish like those beerfraud ap*s that will start worshipping him just because he is praising them.... We know our worth, we are a great people from the most blessed tribe in Africa
We are Yoruba, We are great people

13 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 9:31am On May 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

All Igbos are not business people. If Reno says that the Yorubas are progressive people, why not congratulate them and walk away? You go die?

Does that statement stop anyone from making progress in life? Come to think of it, how many times do Yorubas kill Igbos in their region?

Listen, you cannot tell me otherwise because I know what I am saying. That's why I said that Nigeria is partly the cause.

I just need people who claim to be Christians to be true Christians - let's stop being churchgoers and truly mirror what Christ stood for when He was on earth. We have a short time on earth and cannot allow hate consume us.

BTW, why is your moniker Afonja Kid? undecided
Bro,I have no issue with with what Reno said, after all Reno is a political jobber who works for atiku to eat.

I'm just trying to call out the hypocrisy of yorubas, this time last year, Reno was praising igbos and we all know how bitter yorubas were towards it which many of them said insulted igbos.

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion including Reno ,so whatever he says doesn't change anything.

Yorubas many times have attacked igbos in Lagos, during election we all saw how igbo dominated areas were attacked.

The end Sars, Yorubas turned around and blamed igbos for the destruction of Lagos state, Yoruba leaders including obas have threatened igbos with genocide.

Now, how many times have igbos attacked non igbos in the SE or anywhere in Nigeria?

That's will tell the bitter ones in Nigeria
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Cadamlk: 9:32am On May 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I wonder why the reaction, he only stated his 'Personal' opinion of the yoruba tribe...

People must learn to ignore some petty talks.

I am Igbo and I see nothing wrong in what he has said...
I don't understand oo. He did not even mention Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 9:35am On May 25, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol
It is only those that are wide travellers that will know that he is saying the truth.

Igbos are great people but they make noise too much but still they are below the Yorubas in almost all endeavours both in Nigeria and abroad.

In business (a lot of Nigerians think petty trading is called business) both in Nigeria and abroad,the Yorubas lead.
I can name 5,6 Yorubas with their multi billion dollars companies abroad and you wont be able to name one Igbo in their ilk.

There are many reasons one would want to see the Yorubas the way Reno sees them if one is a good traveler..

LMAO grin

Multi billion dollars all gotten from ONE Nigeria?
Let's start within here first,all dollar billionaires from your tribe have oil/gas as their source, right?
How many dollar billionaires are from Niger Delta that owns and breeds this wealth? undecided

Enjoy your fraudulent contraption and quit yarning dust cool
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Cadamlk: 9:37am On May 25, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Wetin concern Yeebos for that Reno post?

He is praising Yorubas, why should Yeebos be feeling hurt about a comment that has nothing to do with them?
Na the one thing wen dey shock me be that.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 9:37am On May 25, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol

In business (a lot of Nigerians think petty trading is called business) both in Nigeria and abroad,the Yorubas lead.

There are many reasons one would want to see the Yorubas the way Reno sees them if one is a good traveler..
Reno is the one pressing Yoruba's mumu button now to win them for atiku.

And for your info, you can't be well traveled than the average igbo man,igbos are everywhere in every continents of the world just like the Chinese and indians.

What ever Yorubas achieved today, igbos have achieved more of it without making noise about it. yorubas are the ones below igbos in everything both home and abroad.

Yorubas had advantage after the civil cause they inherited the spoils of the world with the Fulanis. Igbos rose up from the war without anything to start building afresh and look at where they are today.

Nigeria is what even helped Yorubas, go to benin and togo and see Yorubas there very poor and nothing to write home about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 9:39am On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

Bro,I have no issue with with what Reno said, after all Reno is a political jobber who works for atiku to eat.

I'm just trying to call out the hypocrisy of yorubas, this time last year, Reno was praising igbos and we all know how bitter yorubas were towards it which many of them said insulted igbos.

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion including Reno ,so whatever he says doesn't change anything.

Yorubas many times have attacked igbos in Lagos, during election we all saw how igbo dominated areas were attacked.

The end Sars, Yorubas turned around and blamed igbos for the destruction of Lagos state, Yoruba leaders including obas have threatened igbos with genocide.

Now, how many times have igbos attacked non igbos in the SE or anywhere in Nigeria?

That's will tell the bitter ones in Nigeria

Kikikiki grin grin
Reno has jumped ship,he couldn't resist the bullions of vans grin
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 9:40am On May 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

Kikikiki grin grin
Reno has jumped ship,he couldn't resist the bullions of vans grin
That's the thing.man is trying to get yorubas to like his pay master. Let the election come and go and everyone will return to their true colors
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Mooh247: 9:44am On May 25, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Wetin concern Yeebos for that Reno post?

He is praising Yorubas, why should Yeebos be feeling hurt about a comment that has nothing to do with them?

As if you don't know Yamree people our noisy neighbours...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 9:44am On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

That's the thing.man is trying to get yorubas to like his pay master. Let the election come and go and everyone will return to their true colors

You don't Gerrit
His new pay master is the bullion of iragbiji van grin grin grin

When last has he talked about Atiku or pdp? undecided
Whatever Atiku paid, Druggie tripled
There, you have the magic cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Igbo people are like women, they need constant praise and validation to be happy, once you stop it, they start feeling depressed and start nagging

16 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 9:53am On May 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

You don't Gerrit
His new pay master is the bullion of iragbiji van grin grin grin

When last has he talked about Atiku or pdp? undecided
Whatever Atiku paid, Druggie tripled
There, you have the magic cheesy cheesy
I doubt, Reno is still atiku boy
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by NigerianSage: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
Mooh247:
this guy should not involve yorubas in his issue with Ibos

He did not even say anything about Igbo people, his comment was 100% about Yoruba people.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Putinofrussia: 9:57am On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

Reno is the one pressing Yoruba's mumu button now to win them for atiku.

And for your info, you can't be well traveled than the average igbo man,igbos are everywhere in every continents of the world just like the Chinese and indians.

What ever Yorubas achieved today, igbos have achieved more of it without making noise about it. yorubas are the ones below igbos in everything both home and abroad.

Yorubas had advantage after the civil cause they inherited the spoils of the world with the Fulanis. Igbos rose up from the war without anything to start building afresh and look at where they are today.

Nigeria is what even helped Yorubas, go to benin and togo and see Yorubas there very poor and nothing to write home about

lol
Yorubas have been travelling even before Igbos know what is called travelling.The first set of travellers are the Yorubas and Benins.
Yorubas are the ones you can see anywhere in the world because they are great travellers but not petty traders like the Igbos.
There is no place in the world you will not see a Yoruba person even in the coldest part of the world.Yes,no Igbo or any other African.Only Yoruba.

Meet the Nigerian man teaching Russians Chinese in the coldest place on earth
Mildred Europa Taylor May 14, 2019

https://www.google.com/amp/s/face2faceafrica.com/article/meet-the-nigerian-man-teaching-russians-chinese-in-the-coldest-place-on-earth/amp

The facts are..

Before Nigeria,Yorubas were Empire owners like Britain,China etc but Igbos were not.

Before the war,Yorubaland was still the richest,most developed and first in almost everything.Igbos were very well behind.

Yoruba had a lot of millionaires...self made as Igbos always say grin
and businesses.
Igbos have only one person....Louis Ojukwu.
After the war and till date,Yorubas are still the known richest Nigerians at home and abroad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Shawnnn01: 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Apart from not seeing anything in what he said, can you see how pathetic, foolish, bigoted n sentimental the responses of your foolish Igbo tribesmen are. That is why he made that statement to show the true nature of every miserable Igbo. Your pathetic life is riddled with nothing but endemic hate.

dawnomike:
I wonder why the reaction, he only stated his 'Personal' opinion of the yoruba tribe...

People must learn to ignore some petty talks.

I am Igbo and I see nothing wrong in what he has said...
SmartPolician:
Just as seen among other tribes, many Igbos are extremely bitter people. And I largely attribute this worrisome trait to the IPOB (that spread hate over the years through their popular radio broadcast) and the older generation who lost so much during the civil war.

To be honest, it will be extremely hard for the many Igbos to genuinely love Nigeria. Who loves Nigeria, anyways? Nobody does; everyone wants to game the system and cash out. So, I don't totally blame them because Nigeria has never been a fair and just country.
Pinklygul:

How do I like this post a million times?
This is EXACTLY what has happened

All of a sudden turn around love for yorubas and Tinubu, APC and heavy criticms of igbos
The money he got is huger than you can think of, the man has no shame at all
Afonjakid:

Tell me those who are going on killing spree beheading their own people for money.

The last time I checked, SW still remains the ritual capital of Nigeria. They murder theirselves and cut off their heads in order to make Money while abokiis are busy stealing billions from the national budget.

No tribe have embezzled money any where in the world compared to abokkis, the likes of abacha almost stole Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by tommy589(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2022
Only God knows how ex Nigerians would treat each other when they finally split.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by decub: 10:34am On May 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Yorubas are averagely very respectful by nature, perhaps influenced by upbringing.

Thriving has nothing to do with tribes, however any man who is contented will live peacefully anywhere in the world.

The debate should be who are the most contented people in Nigeria?
I respect Hausas when it comes to contentment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2022
I just confirmed that Igbos are chest beaters.

Reno only praised and didn't diss others but that na me score am attitude of Igbos though. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:38am On May 25, 2022
Very insecure people already crying.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Putinofrussia: 10:41am On May 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

LMAO grin

Multi billion dollars all gotten from ONE Nigeria?
Let's start within here first,all dollar billionaires from your tribe have oil/gas as their source, right?
How many dollar billionaires are from Niger Delta that owns and breeds this wealth? undecided

Enjoy your fraudulent contraption and quit yarning dust cool

I am talking about abroad not Nigeria where you will say na govt make them rich.

So Bayo Ogunlesi who bought Gatwick airport deals in oil,abi?

11 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 10:44am On May 25, 2022
Shawnnn01:
Apart from not seeing anything in what he said, can you see how pathetic, foolish, bigoted n sentimental the responses of your foolish Igbo tribesmen are. That is why he made that statement to show the true nature of every miserable Igbo. Your pathetic life is riddled with nothing but endemic hate.

So, how are you any better with this demented idiotic useless statement of yours? undecided
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Barryseal: 10:44am On May 25, 2022
Anyone who claims Reno was not bashing Igbos on this particular tweet is smart by half. The man has been bashing Igbos and Peter Obi over the past few weeks and out of the blues he's coming out with this blather.
Well, the good thing is that Igbos were smart enough to catch the sub. We are not one of the smartest tribes in black Africa for nothing.
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by aribisala0(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2022
If you really understand Eboes you will understand that this attitude is one they exhibit among themselves so it is not just a tribal thing.

The Eboe man is naturally envious of his brother. So even if you say his brother is this or that he immediately feels threatened and has a need to show or say how he is better. This is core Eboe psychology. That is why he is always boasting
Of course it is driven by profound feelings of inferiority and insecurity. Eboes do not like to hear that anyone is doing well. Just mention anything they will jump and tell you they have done better

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by realestate99: 10:52am On May 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This is just an eyes opener for you Yoruba calling igbo your brother. They hate you hate them.Me don't give a shit about fvk okoro. You see one idiot lied on late Awolowo that not govern Nigeria or any Ala igbos.
You are correct, A person that hates you does not deserve love from your side, they are riddled with inferiority complex, you just have to constantly praise them for their temperature to be normal, chai!!! I showed them shege in Enugu that year, well they couldn't do anything to me because I was a corper, I let them know that they are actually nothing just big hands chestbeating over nothing on big ribs.

The older generation have passed the naeusating victim mentality to the younger ones, "we lost the war and started afresh with 2 pounds bullshit", who send u? Why start a war you can't execute? Why start a war and expect your enemy to feed you? The demerits of a flat brain is uncountable.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by itaewon: 10:53am On May 25, 2022
Now i give up on nyamuri very envious and jealous people

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria / Lagos Advocates Responsible Socializing During Sallah Break / Independence Day: Nigeria At 46. Hurray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.