Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. (4969 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by aribisala0(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

You are a yoruba man, you are naturally wired to deceive yourself, even in the face of unassailable facts.
pray tell what are these unassailable facts?

Somebody gave an opinion.

Immediately an envious and insecure set of Eboes feel threatened

6 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by ZombieSlaughter: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
aribisala0:
pray tell what are these unassailable facts?

Somebody gave an opinion.

Immediately an envious and insecure set of Eboes feel threatened

I disagree with the few Igbos on that Reno's thread but I simply stated the aetiology of the seeming 'competition' between the two ethnic groups..

One ethnic group lied to themselves since 1970 that they were 'sophisticated' and better than everyone else for too long that it must looked like a 'abominable coup' if anybody said otherwise because they controlled the media pre-internet.

The other group regained their lost voice from the ashes of the war and are challenging that 'thought process' which has been seen as normative for donkey years.

That is what this is all about.
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

I disagree with the few Igbos on that Reno's thread but I simply stated the aetiology of the seeming 'competition' between the two ethnic groups..

One ethnic group lied to themselves since 1970 that they were 'sophisticated' and better than everyone else for too long that it must looked like a 'abominable coup' if anybody said otherwise because they controlled the media pre-internet.

The other group regained their lost voice from the ashes of the war and are challenging that 'thought process' which has been seen as normative for donkey years.

That is what this is all about.

That narrative exists in your mind because you feel inferior
Yoruba do not say they are better it is just that you feel inferior and intimidated and compensate by noise making. Why don't Hausa make the same complaint? All human groups lie to themselves ? The simple truth and this is incontrovertible . The Eboes look up to the Yoruba and not the other way. Head far from tail.

Culturally we are above you in all ways you will not see Yorubas copying your culture or language because we find it crude and abominable.

Same for spiritually that is why even though Yoruba is nearly 40/40 Muslim christian. The most successful churches are Yoruba.

There
is nothing about Eboes that anyone will look at and want to copy.
You are full of envy and generally very toxic
You lack tact and generally offend people wherever you go with your obnoxious character

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by ZombieSlaughter: 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
aribisala0:

That narrative exists in your mind because you feel inferior
Yoruba do not say they are better it is just that you feel inferior and intimidated and compensate by noise making. Why don't Hausa make the same complaint? All human groups lie to themselves ? The simple truth and this is incontrovertible . The Eboes look up to the Yoruba and not the other way. Head far from tail.

Culturally we are above you in all ways you will not see Yorubas copying your culture or language because we find it crude and abominable.

Same for spiritually that is why even though Yoruba is nearly 40/40 Muslim christian. The most successful churches are Yoruba.

There
is nothing about Eboes that anyone will look at and want to copy.
You are full of envy and generally very toxic
You lack tact and generally offend people wherever you go with your obnoxious character

These are your own words and exactly the same thing you have been saying pre-independence deceiving yourselves.

Do you have your leader Awolowo's autobiography titled 'Awo' which he wrote himself before the independence of nigeria?

Read that book and see your revered yoruba leader jealous and obsessed of the Ibos even on issues as flimsy as the kind of sauve haircuts Ibo school kids wore in the 1940s. grin

You could literally feel him struggling to measure up to the Igbos on every page of that book. So who is actually the envious one here?
grin
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by aribisala0(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

These are your own words and exactly the same thing you have been saying pre-independence deceiving yourselves.

Do you have your leader Awolowo's autobiography titled 'Awo' which he wrote himself before the independence of nigeria?

Read that book and see your revered yoruba leader jealous and obsessed of the Ibos even on issues as flimsy as the kind of sauve haircuts Ibo school kids wore in 1940s. grin

You could literally feel him struggling to measure up to the Igbos. So who is actually the envious one here?
grin
One thing you are renowned for is childish lies so nothing new here

8 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by ZombieSlaughter: 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
aribisala0:

One thing you are renowned for is childish lies so nothing new here

Pick the book, read and come back. I have a copy myself.
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

You are not making sense, you gave examples of just two countries that shows that yorubas have more people in that two countries compared to igbos, what of other countries and other continents. We have morethan 200 countries in this world.

Even In this our country of origin, Nigeria.. the yoruba population are more than igbos.
As it will appear in every stats both within and without. If it doesn't measure according to the population percentage, then he isn't making sense really
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
9gerian:
But isn’t that what you are claiming here?

Moreover, reading and hearing such claims as yours online and elsewhere in arguments every now and then is commonplace.

To help you, go and check the US statistics thread, you would find some of your people still arguing that the statistics is wrong and that Igbos are the majority in spite of the statistics released. Thank God for countries like the US and the UK who are more detailed with their data collection.

If Igbos are the most travelled, as most of you like to claim, every available statistics should buttress this argument, without which the claims become baseless.

Again, thank God for the US and the UK statistics, which provides some data for dispelling the baseless assumptions.

At this point, I lay this matter to rest until you substantiate your arguments with data. Thank you.

Nigga, you are not making sense.
There are igbos in USA and UK just like there are jobs there too . There are countries you will go and igbos will be the only Nigerians there, that's my point.
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by cmikel: 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

RENO IS SHARPLY PREPARING HIMSELF TO START HUSTLE FOR POLITICAL APPONTMENT SINCE THE PENDULUM SWINGS TO THE SOUTH

HE KNOWS JONATAHN AGENDA WILL NOT HOLD WATER

SHARP GUY ....

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
Lol @ mischief makers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos have an obvious fair representation of their population based in all 36 States of the country Fct inclusive more than any other tribe

Yet, Hausas,Yorubas Trump them in population strength cheesy

So it is within and without
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:25pm On May 25, 2022
espn:
Very hateful...
And very useless as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by aribisala0(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Pick the book, read and come back. I have a copy myself.
Your folk are renowned for dishonesty and lying

6 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by aribisala0(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

There are igbos in USA and UK just like there are jobs there too . There are countries you will go and igbos will be the only Nigerians there, that's my point.

Based on what evidence?
Name one such country?
Very childish talk

You folk do not reason like adults

For you there is no difference between fantasy, wishes and reality

6 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Balogunodua(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

Base on what statistic What evidence

5 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by aribisala0(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2022
Balogunodua:

Base on what statistic What evidence
Mazi Dilector talk am
The funny thing is he believes what he has said to be the truth and not one that needs proof

6 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Balogunodua(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Mazi Dilector talk am
The funny thing is he believes what he has said to be the truth and not one that needs proof
That is what happens when people chose to live in delusion.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by ZombieSlaughter: 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Your folk are renowned for dishonesty and lying

Ok, don't take my words for it, pick the book and read, then come back for a review.
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Achilles881: 3:55pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
the hausas are the most contented, followed by the yorubas. But our Igbo brothers can do anything for money including killing their parents to make sacrifices for drug carrying business

That is why the Igboes have looted this country to finish since they started ruling, Igboes are greedy, even after being president for 8 years and vice for two terms, they are angling to block the yorubas from even getting a term, the Igboes can never be contented

1 Like

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Wailerint: 4:29pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Reno and his idiotic analysis...
The earlier you accept the truth, the better for you and your people…
The wey you people envy Yoruba, I have never seen such in my life.. even when he did not mention you in the discussion.. Haba..tufia kwa!!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by CUMIN: 4:35pm On May 25, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
Igbos are the most industrious people anywhere in the world. Anywhere they go. They develope. They are still wagging strong after a 3 years war.

One love to my Igbos brothers and sisters out there. Keep making us proud

Don't mind them.

The ozubulu drug connection and every week arrest of the developers says much about their business culture.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Newton2024: 6:12pm On May 25, 2022
espn:
Very hateful...
Maybe because of civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Michael004: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
Sergio104:

Now you want to prove a point that Reno is actually throwing his balderdash to a group

Yolloba Is actually the group with highest inferiority complexity.

Because in a scheme of reality.......we don't send your epic praise, so oozing it is either for attention or to beat a filthy ego
You are just feeling pain and full of jealousy. But no one cares about you and your tribe anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Michael004: 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

Inferiority complex ke,
When Reno was praising igbos, I remembered how afonjas were always angry with him and igbos calling igbos names.

The same afonjas who insulted Reno for praising igbos are still the same one now adoring him and seeing him as their lord and personal savior grin

After elections, he will go back to his vomit, for now he is still trying to win yorubas for atiku his pay master wink
Show proof instead if crying..

He has spoken, you can jump into river if you don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by realestate99: 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
Iconstar:
Foolish bastard. How can an afonja that doesn't understand Igbo language translate the bible Into Igbo cheesy? Well everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. The internet is there but you are sooo dumb, stupid and useless that you can't utilize it for any beneficial purpose cheesy cheesy.

You and your generation are damned before birth for coming from a tribe more inferior and lesser than lower animals and insects grin :

Even your useless parents that you used their head and private organs for rituals are ashamed of you. cheesy cheesy. Shameless product of rape. grin

You really should have sued your rapist dad for raping that olosho you call your mother and cursing the world with a disease such as yourself grin grin cheesy. You never start sef you will wail eternally and lament forevermore in the streets of nairaland cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
I love this your pain!!! One of my favorite pastime is to see flat brain hypocrites cry, at least they know that they do not have Monopoly of being violent. Upcoming vaginal slicer, hope you have completed your training?

I won't reply you again after this, your long lamentations are getting boring

5 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2022
I don't understand. Are we now supposed to keep tabs on 'self made' billionaires abi who really is self made? Everything is dick measuring, who get money pass. Those replies just dey show complex.

Reno is as relevant as FFK and adamu. They make 3 idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Iconstar: 6:31pm On May 25, 2022
realestate99:

I love this your pain!!! One of my favorite pastime is to see flat brain hypocrites cry, at least they know that you do not have Monopoly of being violent. Upcoming vaginal slicer, hope you have completed your training?

I won't reply you again after this, your long lamentations are getting boring
E pain am cheesy cheesy. It's always nice seeing useless ewedu gulping afonjas like you in severe pains and frustration cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. You are done for. Unlike you i don't go around crying, wailing and lamenting and chest beating on the streets of nairaland wink wink. Just shows that your entire existence is a waste afonja cheesy cheesy. You are useless, jobless, hungry, lonely, frustrated, angry and in severe pains grin grin, so ranting all day and spewing tribalistic Thrash on nairaland streets give you intense orgasm cheesy grin cheesy.

Its time for you to buy rat poison like awolowo grin grin and end your useless, worthless and disgusting existence cheesy cheesy. One less ritualist, rapist and murderer in the world wink wink. Unless of course you are so poverty stricken and hungry that you can't even afford a sachet of rat poison cheesy cheesy

Rest in peace Foolish afonja grin grin. You will definitely not be missed in the real world and even on the streets of nairaland grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Michael004: 6:33pm On May 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

This stupid boy again!
Eish!!!!! undecided

Igbos don't have dollar billionaires
No quote me again, thanks
He asked you simple question and you run. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Michael004: 6:36pm On May 25, 2022
Pinklygul:
Kikikiki kikikikiki grin grin grin grin

Someone has gone mental from hallucinations and insomnia cheesy cheesy
Now derailing the thread with irrelevant unnecessary epistles,so much for "we no dey chest beat"

I'm outta here
The thing really pain you o

3 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 7:30pm On May 25, 2022
Michael004:
He asked you simple question and you run. Shame on you.

Go and read your books!
Jamb is next week undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Maiduguri (pictures) / The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) / Peter Obi Is Not Frugal And That's Why Wike Was Stunned When He Got To His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.