Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! (1021 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by czarr(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2022
Sometimes women pretend to be something they are not, in order to achieve something from you, either money or marriage or both.

One of the best ways to know the character of a woman is by studying her close friends. They say show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. If her Friends are on the wild side, don't be deceived if your girl is acting different or better than her friends, she is not, it is an act. They say birds of same feather flock together. So if her Bossom friends are giving you ashawo vibes, slow down and think twice.

Love is not enough!

6 Likes

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Choilila: 1:59pm On May 25, 2022
They say birds of same feather flock together. So if her Bossom friends are giving you ashawo vibes, slow down and think twice.

Love is not enough!

So that you can have the right to fu*k them.

2 Likes

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Shalommy(f): 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
Nonsense!!.. Chaii
Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by ify01: 2:01pm On May 25, 2022
Learning

1 Like

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
This is not rocket science nor a new discovery, it's normal observation every sane person should make. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

9 Likes

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Vinnie2000(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2022
Nice one, OP. Those dat have ears, let them hear!

2 Likes

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by PerfectStranger(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2022
Choilila:

I'm happy you know how cheap Nigerian girls are!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Vikkoh(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2022
Choilila:

Your thinking is shallow.
You no dey think well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Choilila: 2:30pm On May 25, 2022
Vikkoh:

Your thinking is shallow.
You no dey think well.

I lie? No
That is what some humans do, they go behind chasing and fu*king their partner's close friends.

2 Likes

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Vikkoh(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
Choilila:

I lie? No
That is what some humans do, they go behind chasing and fu*king their partner's close friends.

So that's the only point your could extract from the post?

Nawa for you!

2 Likes

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Choilila: 2:33pm On May 25, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Nigerian men too are cheap, it involves two to tingle.
Like one ibo man who got married a useless woman [a friend to his former wife ].

or
An Edo man who chased his wife and brought in another woman who have the guts to live inside the ex house.[ he's dead now ],may he rest in peace anywhere he is.

2 Likes

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by immortalmortal: 5:09pm On May 25, 2022
What if she does not have close friends?
Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by InfinityFabric: 5:46pm On May 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by InfinityFabric: 5:47pm On May 25, 2022
PerfectStranger:

When a girl have no father or male relative who takes charge, she's definitely in the cheap category.
Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by LadyD22(f): 6:38pm On May 25, 2022
czarr:
Sometimes women pretend to be something they are not, in order to achieve something from you, either money or marriage or both.

One of the best ways to know the character of a woman is by studying her close friends. They say show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. If her Friends are on the wild side, don't be deceived if your girl is acting different or better than her friends, she is not, it is an act. They say birds of same feather flock together. So if her Bossom friends are giving you ashawo vibes, slow down and think twice.

Love is not enough!

Finally someone with a sensible opinion that types in a sensible manner
I agree that your observations are applicable to both genders
Birds of the same feathers flock together
It's the way people will look at my friends and say I'm spoiling her or she's spoiling hen she's me and I am her but only us know grin

And I keep saying this thing , if your man has friends that smoke he smokes , if he has friends that drink he drinks , if his friend is a rapist he is also a rapist , ( learnt this the hard way)
I was saying it but someone gave me a strong reason to believe this and nothing else
You are what you eat
You are who you're friends
Even your family is you
Whether you like it or not , your peers and your environment has a big impact on you
Stop using someone's behavior with you to judge them , look at their environment and their people

1 Like

Re: Know Your Woman's Friends....e Get Why! by Obakoolex(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Same thing goes to we guys lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) / Gay Hotel Sex Is HOTTTT!! (story) / Innocent Temptations (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.