Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) (971 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by siofra(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
In December 2018, a friend and I toured Cross River. We visited Tinapa, Wildlife Reserve Botateng, Afi Drill Ranch and Obudu Cattle Ranch.

At the Drill Ranch, we met two couples. Both interracial.
One Nigerian man and his white UK girlfriend. One white American man and his Kenyan girlfriend.

The Nigerian guy met the UK lady when she got into Nigeria 2 weeks earlier. She came in via a ship that docked in Lagos instead of flying because she's an environmentalist. So while the guy's Ogas and colleagues were booking and checking her in, the guy struck a convo with her and she asked him to come with her on her one month tour of Nigeria.
Just like that.
He agreed, dropped everything and followed her.
By the way, she's 23.

The American guy was working with the American embassy in Nairobi, Kenya where he met his girlfriend. A tall, dark-skinned Kenyan beauty. The killings started in Kenya and you know American government don't play. They evacuated him and transferred him to Abuja. He however still kept dating his girlfriend and flew her out to Nigeria to be with him that Christmas.

Every night for three days, all us, including the director of the ranch who is a white man from Netherlands would come out to discuss. The ranch has no cellular phone network or electricity. It was done on purpose in order cut off communication with the outside world. You have no other option but to mingle with fellow guests.

I observed the two interracial couples. It was interesting seeing the Nigerian man actually be subservient to a white woman. He cooked, was nice, did the activities the girl suggested and was generally submissive like you would expect a woman to be. That was a thoroughly THOROUGHLY submissive man.

The white lady wasn't bitchy. If anything, she was really nice. But she exuded this confidence that she didn't have to ask him to do stuff for him to know he should. She knew that to this man, she was a god.

This man treated this woman like a god not because she was a woman. Even she has observed first-hand the way Nigerian men treat their women. We even had a conversation about it.

Not because she was beautiful - she wasn't conventionally pretty. She had no "assets" men screamed about. She refused to shave her armpits or wear deodorant cos she's an environmentalist, had green stains on her teeth and wore no make-up.
She was thin and plain-looking. I posted a picture I took with them that 2018, she wasn't a pretty woman. No shades, just fact.

Not because she was the one funding the trip - women fund their men's lifestyle all the time yet are treated like slaves.

It was because she was white.

Simple.

She knew it, he knew it, we all knew it.
She exuded the confidence of a one-eyed man in the land of the blind.

She was not ashamed of how they met. If anything, she volunteered the information to anyone who asked. Because she knew she would not be called a slut for fucking a stranger she met that day or asking same stranger to follow her on a one month tour afterwhich they'll part ways.

She knew it was a fling. That once she leaves for Guinea the next 2 weeks, it would be over. If anything, it was the guy that kept on making remarks about coming to visit her in London.

It was quite interesting to watch.

On the other hand, the white guy and his Kenyan girlfriend were a sight to behold. He was in his 30s, good looking, comfortable, flew her in from Kenya to visit, provided for her according to the girl, yet completely adored her.
He was all over her. She would be talking and he'd pull her in for a kiss. Didn't let her do jack. Not even carry her soap dish when they went to bath.

They were supposed to go hiking after we did. We came back exhausted and I said it was stressful and I couldn't finish the hike.
The Kenyan lady quipped that since I couldn't finish, how would she now fare?
He instantly cancelled the hike. Excuse he gave was, he was too lazy to go, taking the fall for it.

It was so interesting to see the Nigerian man fight his patriarchal tendencies and be submissive to his white, 23 year old girlfriend. Note that apart from sponsoring the trip, she wasn't giving him money. Matter of fact she was living off the allowance of her parents so had limited funds. Yet the power dynamic was in her favour.

We are not talking about equality here. He was not her equal. He submitted. And the girl didn't have to ask him. She did nothing but be white to have him all submissive and shit.

Before us, he'd try to maintain the "I'm still the man" illusion and try to form macho. But we knew it was a charade.

Meanwhile, before us, the white guy had no problem licking the ground his Kenyan beauty walked on even though he provided for her.

We had a discussion about equality. The Kenyan lady was very outspoken about equality and still maintained that it doesn't stop her man from showering her with gifts. Her man just grinned and drew her in for kisses mid sentence.

The UK lady said the same thing. Her Nigerian man shifted uncomfortably. I waited for him to say "we are Africans and nyenyenye". But he went with the flow and soon the conservation drifted to police brutality.

See ehn, when they say gender equality with African men is unattainable, they lie. It is attainable if the woman is white. African men understand equality seamlessly when the woman is white. They don't even mind being the inferior partner or the "wife" as long the woman is white. They just don't want to be equal with African women.

Also, African women are not the problem. African men say they treat black women poorly because black women are damaged goods, stubborn, unlovable and make you pay bride price and nyenyenye. Yet white men date these same women, love them, lick the dust off their feet and worship them.

Have you seen African men with white women? She could be old, poor, ugly, living in a trailer, jobless, and a Nigerian man would worship her.
But expect his Nigerian girlfriend to wake up by 5 to start cooking meals to serve him and also bring finances to the table.

Yes, they h8te women. But they h8te black women even more. Misogynoir.
Which is crazy cos their mothers are black.

I saw this on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/100014026064234/posts/pfbid0EKkisY5DNASvvzfrAfmndT47pWUAqfXnRgWDmfSmA6DKcfk2TVLQGSm2bJ6pFnFhl/?app=fbl
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by siofra(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Is it low self-esteem?

Is it colonial mentality?

And Nigerian women why do you keep putting up with shit from Nigerian men? Is it because of the way you were brought up?
Is it money?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by RedChiefPriest: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
The only problem now is the bitterness and toxicity some of you carry with you is clouding your reasoning.
A girl created a thread about how marrying foreign men is better than marrying Nigerian men some weeks ago.
Now you're here saying Nigerian men treat white ladies better because you heard just 1 story online.
Thats reeks of insecurity and low self esteem fr.

See if Nigerian men are not okay for your please get yourself a foreign man and be happy
And if Nigerian women are not okay then get yourself a foreign woman and be happy.

A man can treat you bad regardless of your race and a woman can treat you bad regardless of your race either.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Fira09(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
Is it low self-esteem?

And Nigerian women why do you keep putting up with shit from Nigerian men? Is it because of the way you were brought up?
Is it money?

It's because of their bad behavior..... not all though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by siofra(f): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fira09:

It's because of their bad behavior..... not all though.

Lies angry

So the white woman in the story above, did she have a good behavior?

Would that otondo tolerate her if she were black?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Fira09(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

Lies angry

So the white woman in the story above, did she have a good behavior?

Would that otondo tolerate her if she were black?

I know she also has a lil behavior, but Naija women own is out of hand. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by WatchYourSix: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
Is it low self-esteem?

Is it money?

She's a foreigner..
.shes a guest in nigeria...
People treat guest nicely...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by McOluOmo: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Akamu and Custard na mate?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
1st of, green card is at stake.
2.. I bet she's bankrolling d journey.. Can a Nigerian woman do that..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by siofra(f): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
1st of, green card is at stake.

2.. I bet she's bankrolling d journey.. Can a Nigerian woman do that..

According to the story, she isn't.

Man is a coon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by siofra(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
McOluOmo:
Akamu and Custard na mate?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Your self-esteem is so low.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Sekoni003(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fallacy of hasty generalization lol. Does that guy represent every Nigerian dude dating a white chick? Regardless of your girl's race be it blue, black or indigo, once you see yourself as the prize, it remains that way. The slightest sign of you feeling like you're doing me a favor by dating me, I bounce... I've dated white chicks, looking back I sometimes feel bad I could have showed them more love than I did but then love is a drug and drugs are bad for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

According to the story, she isn't.
Man is a coon.
She invited him.. She definitely paid.. End of story..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by cherryCola: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
inferiority complex I think.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
It's inferiority complex!!! Slavery mentality u know!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Truvelisback(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Hacks4dummies: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

I saw this on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/100014026064234/posts/pfbid0EKkisY5DNASvvzfrAfmndT47pWUAqfXnRgWDmfSmA6DKcfk2TVLQGSm2bJ6pFnFhl/?app=fbl
you're a big fool. Which one be "nigerian men" wetin concern me and the wrinkled pale idiets? I loathe them pass shii. I don't like white women.. I love my thick black african woman. Get that in your thick skull.

Every man with his preference. Get sense? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Hacks4dummies: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sekoni003:
Fallacy of hasty generalization lol. Does that guy represent every Nigerian dude dating a white chick? Regardless of your girl's race be it blue, black or indigo, once you see yourself as the prize, it remains that way. The slightest sign of you feeling like you're doing me a favor by dating me, I bounce... I've dated white chicks, looking back I sometimes feel bad I could have showed them more love than I did but then love is a drug and drugs are bad for you cheesy
The girl just dey effortlessly daft.. for someone so fine, I'm rather shook!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Hacks4dummies: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
Is it low self-esteem?

Is it money?

sense is cheap. Try and get some. Stop behaving like that Datboredberri kid. Are you a kid?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by Maxxim: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Most Naija guys sees anything white as superior, no mind em it's the slave gene in his blood responding to it's call. Omo eru.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by 40fy: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2022

**@McOluOmo, don't!! don't do that, nigga!!! Do not go quiet!!!
**Do you not read her comment?? She said, "Your self-esteem is so low"!! Is she tellin' the fûckin' truth??
**Say somethin', man!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Cheat More Often / She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] / What You Must Know In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.