Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Peter Obi Dumps PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dumps PDP (42360 Views)

LP Crisis Deepens As Peter Obi Dumps Abure, Backs Moves To Salvage Party / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by RichDad1(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Fake news from Tinubu urchins.

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see
Cry more cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Chidex50(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.
You're not smart. You're just daft!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GloriousGbola: 6:12pm On May 25, 2022
Inevitable. These delegates no dey send

We can all see that much from the drama so far.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by CommonSense1967: 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
Peter Obi run away before election , to avoid the disgrace … coward …

He's complete COWARD just like Nmadiot Coward Cownu and Ojukwu. They always start something that they can't finish.
Tinubu will make a him a minster just to shut up the wailing wailers.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Lordave: 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
Brunicekid:
Calling him a short man is definitely not in tune with a sound comment at all... What has height come to do who becomes the President of Nigeria?
No bro, I don't mean any disrespect. I thought the reason people call him Star Boy is because he's not taller than a bottle of Star Larger beer.

So I just decided to get rid of the euphemism "Star Boy" and just call him short man, which he actually is.

Sorry if that offends you anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
Even transport money he no dey drop for delegates
Nigerialabalaba:
na PDP dump Obi joor. He dey share money on twittersphere not for real delegates. Awun oshi! angry

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Chuksaluta(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi has a good relationship with GEJ. Is he decamping to APC to support Goodluck. Everything will become clear with time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by kingyakos: 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
Kids just too much on NL

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by hotplate: 6:14pm On May 25, 2022
reading comments here just make me loose hope further that nigeria will ever get better. On what basics are you comparing any aspitant in the two major party with Obi? Ahh it's obvious say suffer neva tire us
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by OriOko88(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2022
His president tial ambition is dead on arrival before. Mk him go join the coalition party. Good riddance. He's trending on twitter sha. Where he should really be contesting for the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by 07kjb: 6:14pm On May 25, 2022
NIGERIANS are the most foolish people God created
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by garfield1: 6:14pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:
SledgeHammerer:

It points to two directions:

Atiku is not in pole position to win.
Obi will go to LP or some other Party.

One of both.

It is Congrats to APC in advance... I can say 99.9% PDP will never win the 2023 Presidential Elections.

Shey I told.I think the hijack of anambra adhoc delegates was the last straw.for him to leave pdp shows even atiku has no hope..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Mufasaa(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Fake news from Tinubu urchins.

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see
Oga go and check his Twitter account
No need to wait

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
Well, he never stood a chance in that party...

Just as PDP stands no chance if they pick Atiku or any other corrupt charlatan as flag bearer.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GoooodHardDick: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Who are we the South South? Speak for yourself.

We the south south, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa ibom will vote massively for Peter obi in whichever parties he chooses to contest from.

I really don't know what is wrong with u yorubas. Did you guys actually think the igbos are alone? My brother go offline and asked a southern who he wants for president. You'll be shocked at the answer you'll get.

The thing is we south south don't even make noise like the way you Igbos, yorubas and hausas behaves on this forum.

Peter Obi has our vote in whichever parties he goes!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by proff010: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry...
nzeobi:

He is unelectable, why not tell your electable fada to contest.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Heavensent01(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
give Igbo a chance, Igbo are marginalised

oya Igbo contest

Ngige withdraw, PO withdraw

after 2023 igbo will all visit southwest to learn political 101

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

Shey I told.I think the hijack of anambra adhoc delegates was the last straw.for him to leave pdp shows even atiku has no hope..

PDP has never stood a chance from the beginning... No chance at all.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by bigpicture001: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Stop spreading fake news here please
it's not fake..

Nairaland would verify such news before front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by fergie001: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

You remember I said it this morning, that's it's over. I thought he will delay it till next week sef.

APC won their 2023 elections today..... Una Congrats oooo grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by garfield1: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

PDP has never stood a chance from the beginning... No chance at all.

Honestly though they stood a little chance with atiku or kwankwaso

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Sedonxavi: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=113167687]2023 is surely gonna be an interesting year[/quote. Just listen to this fool. Is going to be interesting when your future robber are planning how to steal your right as a citizen. Classical idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by frankotele(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
Online motivational speakers obviously pressurized Distinguished Peter Obi to the point, he was sure and confident of winning the primaries.

But barely few days to primaries, the situation report has changed, Obi would have being a good choice for the VP slot, but somehow, powers that be wouldn't want that, not even as a PRESIDENT or vice president..

So much work to be done as country, as liberation is still not in sight and obviously not feasible for Now!

Breathtaking times..

The more you look, the less you see..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by fergie001: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

I like the fact little Emperor is coming, let's teach him a lesson at the polls grin
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by garfield1: 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

You remember I said it this morning, that's it's over. I thought he will delay it till next week sef.

APC won their 2023 elections today..... Una Congrats oooo grin grin grin

Obi was never a factor....wike can still win by dividing the north

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donprinyo(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
Only light of PDP is gone. Now I know PDP is a dead national party

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Angelfrost(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku??! Of all people?!! Against Tinubu or Osibanjo?!! Lol!

Even Amaechi will floor Atiku in any election! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by fergie001: 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

Obi was never a factor....wike can still win by dividing the north
You don't seem to understand..70% of Igbos see Obi as an emblem. He goes to another Party, they know he won't win and intend to punish PDP by throwing votes on him. Their votes will now be further depleted in the SE.

Dynamics have changed, it is Igbo before PDP... Wike win 2023, that one don turn comedy nah

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

We the south south, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa ibom will vote massively for Peter obi in whichever parties he chooses to contest from.

I really don't know what is wrong with u yorubas. Did you guys actually think the igbos are alone? My brother go offline and asked a southern who he wants for president. You'll be shocked at the answer you'll get.

The thing is we south south don't even make noise like the way you Igbos, yorubas and hausas behaves on this forum.

Peter Obi has our vote in whichever parties he goes!

You're not a South Southerner. Stop claiming everyone who opposes Peter Obi is a Yoruba person. I'm a full blooded Edo person and I'll never vote Peter Obi.

If you have a Nigerian passport or NIN, can blur some part and upload to prove that you're indeed from the South South and I'll do same. Make una nor dey make noise online!

Ps an average person in my community doesn't even know who Peter Obi is. I wonder who's supporting him in the South South. He has our support yet he chickened out? Lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by SledgeHammerer: 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:
SledgeHammerer:

It points to two directions:

Atiku is not in pole position to win.
Obi will go to LP or some other Party.

One of both.

It is Congrats to APC in advance... I can say 99.9% PDP will never win the 2023 Presidential Elections.

Obviously it looks like Wike will win the presidential ticket of the PDP.

Pdp have lost kwankwaso and Peter Obi. If Wike wins the ticket, Atiku will obviously return to Dubai because Wike has been insulting all of them from the north. They'll be reluctant to work for him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by tonero230(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.

You are now God that makes king

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable / Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.