Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Peter Obi Dumps PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dumps PDP (42346 Views)

LP Crisis Deepens As Peter Obi Dumps Abure, Backs Moves To Salvage Party / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by fergie001: 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
Obviously it looks like Wike will win the presidential ticket of the PDP.
PDP HQ is now in Obio-Akpor grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by simplistical: 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This thread is for laughter grin grin

COWARD on the run grin grin
grin LOL, GUY YOU NO NICE I SWEAR grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by paramakina202: 6:23pm On May 25, 2022
Obi quit PDP?
That means its over for him or what?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by proff010: 6:23pm On May 25, 2022
This your comment sweet me eehnn, I won't fyck this night.
Enuguguy:
Obi should join SDP and liaise with Falae and Adebanjo
Tinubu will join him later
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by hammariise(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2022
No!!!! This must not be allowed to happen. We will not take it. Peter Obi or nothing. Who is willing to join me on a 5 million man protest to force PO to rejoin the race. Nigeria needs him. We will not take this!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

It's true! Watch the realignments happen. Wetin sweet me for belle na say PDP don finally die. The APC would follow after 2023

Wow! Who I'm I to say otherwise...
Though I would have loved him to clinch the presidency through PDP.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Diligence: 6:24pm On May 25, 2022
Nigeria ain't ready for true, selfless and honest leadership.

Here, we go again!
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Afonjakid: 6:25pm On May 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Atiku??! Of all people?!! Against Tinubu or Osibanjo?!! Lol!

Even Amaechi will floor Atiku in any election! undecided
Atiku that almost beat buhari sn incumbent in the last election, even osibanjo lost his ward to atiku in the last election, .

Atiku is getting the ticket and he is going to win in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by fergie001: 6:25pm On May 25, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
PDP have lost Kwankwaso and Peter Obi. If Wike wins the ticket, Atiku will obviously return to Dubai because Wike has been insulting all of them from the north. They'll be reluctant to work for him.
I knew what I meant when I said Congrats to APC. It's not easy winning elections before you do your Primaries. cool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by SledgeHammerer: 6:25pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Do you think the northern aspirants that Wike has been insulting will work for him in the general election?

Kwankwaso and Obi gone already. It's not looking good for pdp at all.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by OriOko88(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2022
Salvador1:
E no go better for anyone paddling this fake news.
Na u e no go better for oo..cos the news is real.. Its everywhere. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by SledgeHammerer: 6:26pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

I knew what I meant when I said Congrats to APC. It's not easy winning elections before you do your Primaries. cool

Hahahahahahahaha....... chaiiiiiiiiiii
PDP have misfired again

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by JuanDeDios: 6:27pm On May 25, 2022
Pierohandsome:
L'ori Iro
What's the real story, boss?
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Piroll(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Fake news from Tinubu urchins.

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see
Obi has confirmed it himself https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1529507334833295367?s=20&t=MPx-rEMsT8lOwRflp0aqcA
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GoooodHardDick: 6:27pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

You're not a South Southerner. Stop claiming everyone who opposes Peter Obi is a Yoruba person. I'm a full blooded Edo person and I'll never vote Peter Obi.

If you have a Nigerian passport or NIN, can blur some part and upload to prove that you're indeed from the South South and I'll do same. Make una nor dey make noise online!

You're not an Edo. Stop lying trying to deceive yourselves. Edos ain't known for hatred like you Yorubas.

How can a Yoruba ask me an Edo son to upload his NIN or passport online? As what? Just to prove to a Yoruba boy that am a Benin niggar?

You're not from Edo state. I know my fellow niggar from Edo state when I encounter one. You're too lousy, full of hatred and bitterness over a particular region (the igbos) and you call yourself an Edo? Alaye, no go let ogun kill you this night. Don't joke with we Binis again. Continue your tribal wars but leave we the southerners out of it.

Our votes goes to Peter Obi come 2023!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by ikpumbe(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.

You know why he won't win. Because we have eligible voters like you who are dumb

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by ikpumbe(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

You know why he won't win. Because we have eligible voters like you who are dumb and full of hate

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by garfield1: 6:29pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

You don't seem to understand..70% of Igbos see Obi as an emblem. He goes to another Party, they know he won't win and intend to punish PDP by throwing votes on him. Their votes will now be further depleted in the SE.

Dynamics have changed, it is Igbo before PDP... Wike win 2023, that one don turn comedy nah

His winning pdp ticket was a comedy but now a reality na.if igbos love obi like that, why give him a paltry 1.5 million votes in 2019 lower than gej Tally? It seems abaribe and ikeoha have dumped pdp

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Bimpe29: 6:29pm On May 25, 2022
From APGA to PDP and PDP to?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by garfield1: 6:30pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Obi can be running mate to rabiu musa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 6:32pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You're not an Edo. Stop lying trying to deceive yourselves. Edos ain't known for hatred like you Yorubas.

How can a Yoruba ask me an Edo son to upload his NIN or passport online? As what? Just to prove to a Yoruba boy that am a Benin niggar?

You're not from Edo state. I know my fellow niggar from Edo state when I encounter one. You're too lousy, full of hatred and bitterness over a particular region (the igbos) and you call yourself an Edo? Alaye, no go let ogun kill you this night. Don't joke with we Binis again. Continue your tribal wars but leave we the southerners out of it.

Which Benin? Are you normal? Have you gone thru my profile to see that I created so many threads relating to Edo State? Do I even have to prove to you that I'm Edo or not? Who are you? I'm from Edo North and a product of AAU Ekpoma. Whether you believe it or not, that's your business.

If not for hatred, why would you be attacking Yoruba's unnecessarily? The Yoruba's and Edo's (especially Binis) are even closer. If you're truly from Benin, you wouldn't be attacking the Yoruba's for no just reason. Abeg getat!

If you're bold enough, let's both upload our NIN or Passport to prove our States of Origin. Failure to do that means you're a bloody southeasterner.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by jrusky(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
Jeez.. Good move.. Pdp has always been a shit party. I pray the new party he will decamp to will bring good to Nigerians that seeks good

See as dem changed mouth so pdp na shit now cus obi quit?

Ok nah.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by fergie001: 6:33pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

His winning pdp ticket was a comedy but now a reality na.if igbos love obi like that, why give him a paltry 1.5 million votes in 2019 lower than gej Tally? It seems abaribe and ikeoha have dumped pdp
You yourself have always said it that the electoral adjustments and technology and all that made votes lower.

You can't compare INEC then and now. Even that number came up because of Obi. Didn't you see Anambra Guber or Rivers Guber?

Even the total votes for APC and PDP in Lagos in 2019 was not up to 1.5 million, about 1.2 million votes.

APGA seems like their calling...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:33pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Look at this thing talking tho..blah blah blah..you should direct this nonsense to your head cos you are always everywhere displaying your babyish attitude at women..

He's talking about hatred..who creates countless thread just to drag his m*m..?you..same you and you are accusing that cool dude of bitterness..look you should keep mute and don't involve yourself in politics you know nothing about..go to romance section and go play with your fellow u.17's..*spits*

donphilopus this guy is clueless.. having a conversation with him is just like talking to a kid cos he's one...don't waste your time on mummy's boy.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Basic123: 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Igbo people and craze.

SOO PETER OBI WILL PORT TO SDP BEFORE TINUBU!grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by jrusky(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Which Benin? Are you normal? Have you gone thru my profile to see that I created so many threads relating to Edo State? Do I even have to prove to you that I'm Edo or not? Who are you? I'm from Edo North and a product of AAU Ekpoma. Whether you believe it or not, that's your business.

If not for hatred, why would you be attacking Yoruba's unnecessarily? The Yoruba's and Edo's (especially Binis) are even closer. If you're truly from Benin, you wouldn't be attacking the Yoruba's for no just reason. Abeg getat!

If you're bold enough, let's both upload our NIN or Passport to prove our States of Origin. Failure to do that means you're a bloody southeasterner.

Bro stop responding to that boy. I had challenged him here before if he knows he is from Edo all I need is his family name in a minute Google will embarrass him but unfortunately he never show up and their is this other ones his moniker is "Slowmad or Slowmill" I can bet it these two confused dudes are never an Edo indigenes.

Pls ignore him they he is not from Edo and can never be Edo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by garfield1: 6:43pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

You yourself have always said it that the electoral adjustments and technology and all that made votes lower.

You can't compare INEC then and now. Even that number came up because of Obi. Didn't you see Anambra Guber or Rivers Guber?

Even the total votes for APC and PDP in Lagos in 2019 was not up to 1.5 million, about 1.2 million votes.

APGA seems like their calling...

Ikeoha is negotiating with broom while obi has reportedly met rabiu...I heard Mahdi aliyu has stepped down for another person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by jidebabao: 6:43pm On May 25, 2022
Like I always say leave APC or PDP devilish party and u have my vote man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GoooodHardDick: 6:46pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

As expected. Now it is confirm that you're a Yoruba boy. A typical Yoruba boy. He even said the Yorubas and binis are even closer. Omo this one na werey!. Even if we are closer, does that mean we should start behaving like u yourbas full of hatred and bitterness towards a particular region? My brother you're a confirm Yoruba. Werey dey disguise. He even wrote "Bini" as "Benin". No go let ogun fire u this night!

Shey u have seen that damn niggar guy on this forum, that's exactly how we binis behaves. Niggar is codedly rooting massively for an igbo candidate but e no dey loud am. You a Yoruba boy dey kill yourself on top person wey go soon be president of Nigeria, Peter obi.

A typical Yoruba boy claiming an Edo son. Insult our Bini ethnic group again and see if ogun won't strike u dead tonight.

E pain you say we south south are massively supporting Peter obi abi? You yorubas are really terrible.

Our votes goes to Peter obi come 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by fergie001: 6:47pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:

Ikeoha is negotiating with broom while obi has reportedly met rabiu...I heard Mahdi aliyu has stepped down for another person
Mahdi stepped down for Lawal-Dare.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by propertyhunter1: 6:50pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by propertyhunter1: 6:51pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

They've been claiming Tinubu's Plan B is SDP not knowing that their beloved Peter Obi would contest under the platform of FRESH Party. cheesy Las las, on election day after APC, PDP and maybe NNPP's number of votes has been announced by INEC and Tinubu returned elected, Peter Obi's supporters would have to send "Obi China" to "419" to know the number of votes Peter Obi's FRESH Party are able to secure because I know INEC won't waste their time announcing the votes the "end of the year party" would manage to secure.

Lmao cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria President Will No Longer Travel Abroad For Medicals – Aisha Buhari / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.