Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Peter Obi Dumps PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dumps PDP (42359 Views)

LP Crisis Deepens As Peter Obi Dumps Abure, Backs Moves To Salvage Party / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GreyLaw(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.

See them. Enemies of Nigeria. Peter Obi is unelectable and can never be president of Nigeria. Are you God? Or, you have more than one vote? I believe people like you voted Buhari and still want to vote Tinubu.

Shameless lot who are looting Nigeria dry. You deserve to have your voters card taken away from you because you a dangerous ethnic jingoist, an opposite of everything sane, and a cord of dissonance in Nigeria's epileptic efforts to build harmony.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by angelfallz(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2022
Not fake news.
Penguin2:
Fake news from Tinubu urchins.

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Rebelutionary: 6:55pm On May 25, 2022
tinsel:

By contesting election under another platform will make him not to be principled? Did he not decamp from APGA?
If it happens to be true, it is the best decision. Let him try his luck elsewhere. As matter of fact Obi ought not be in PDP. That party is a thrash.
Obi is a movement. PDP even dents him. He need to lead a mass movement of his own.
The way some of you just wake up and throw up anything that crosses your mind makes lots of laugh...How is Obi a movement? The last one million man march that I am not sure produced 10K people nationwide put together hasn't told you that the whole hype is all empty hot air and nothing more!

Obi chance was the VP ticket that is if Atiku makes it through and magnanimously decides to pick him again!

For your cousin that is still waiting for "confirmation", well, I wish him well! Isn't it suspect that Dino used the same words of a "gang up" that Obi is using!

Obi's time will come but with this "prostitution" hmm...he is making it harder for himself!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Gbajure(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Fake news from Tinubu urchins.

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see

What? From APGA to PDP is not prostitution?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Foolishbuhari: 6:57pm On May 25, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Wow! Who I'm I to say otherwise...
Though I would have loved him to clinch the presidency through PDP.

Well the PDP vehicle died. We will build another structure and move with it. Come 2023, the two evil twins of PDP and APC will be retired.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by obailala(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2022
This is sad news, but quite expected.

PDP is all about money politics, share the money etc... and with Obi's frugality (call it tight hands if you like), Obi wouldnt even be allowed to clinch a governorship ticket under PDP.

NIgeria isnt ready yet for people like Obi being at the helm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2022
They were waiting for this to happen to Tinubu, but surprisingly God has a different opinion. Marvelous God!

Obi Tuan Li is a goner! Buried and never to be alive again
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 7:05pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

As expected. Now it is confirm that you're a Yoruba boy. A typical Yoruba boy. He even said the Yorubas and binis are even closer. Omo this one na werey!. Even if we are closer, does that mean we should start behaving like u yourbas full of hatred and bitterness towards a particular region? My brother you're a confirm Yoruba. Werey dey disguise. He even wrote "Bini" as "Benin". No go let ogun fire u this night!

Shey u have seen that damn niggar guy on this forum, that's exactly how we binis behaves. Niggar is codedly rooting massively for an igbo candidate but e no dey loud am. You a Yoruba boy dey kill yourself on top person wey go soon be president of Nigeria, Peter obi.

A typical Yoruba boy claiming an Edo son. Insult our Bini ethnic group again and see if ogun won't strike u dead tonight.

E pain you say we south south are massively supporting Peter obi abi? You yorubas are really terrible.

Our votes goes to Peter obi come 2023!

Why am I even wasting my time on a nonentity like you? At least the likes of TonyeBarcanista who happens to be a supporter of PDP from Rivers State and has been on this forum knows I'm from Edo State. You can confirm from him! When we were running things on this forum, you were still in primary school. cheesy

BTW, I still maintain that no one knows Peter Obi in Edo State. If you're bold enough we can stake 500 USD each on Peter Obi. Any party he joins and becomes the flag bearer, he won't get up to 5000 votes in my beloved Edo State. Can you boldly stake 500 USD (that's if you can even afford it) on him to get more than 5000 votes in Edo State? It's not by making noise online.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2022
Where are the 1 million 100 March nonsense grin

Obituary Peteru has been disgraced!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Omodua(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2022
jamesversion:
Hahaa.

Anambra people have dedicated themselves to sticking Peter Obi up everyone's nose.

I feel for them.

What has happened to APGA?? The Anambra Party.
If you say APGA is Anambra party. Do you say something that APC is southwest party?
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by muykem: 7:07pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.
We know this all along. PDP ticket is for highest bidder so Peter Obi can never come 5th.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by COMPAQ(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-dumps-pdp-pulls-out-of-presidential-primaries/

Peter Obi isn't serious. Its a contest. Which one is gang up. He should also engage and consult. Worse case, he'd have allowed the PDP primaries to play out first.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Slimdaddy4(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

They've been claiming Tinubu's Plan B is SDP not knowing that their beloved Peter Obi would contest under the platform of FRESH Party. cheesy Las las, on election day after APC, PDP and maybe NNPP's number of votes has been announced by INEC and Tinubu returned elected, Peter Obi's supporters would have to send "Obi China" to "419" to know the number of votes Peter Obi's FRESH Party are able to secure because I know INEC won't waste their time announcing the votes the "end of the year party" would manage to secure.
see fatality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Moddam: 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
PDP have finally digged their own grave. APC will win 2023 Presidential Election with ease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GoooodHardDick: 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Why am I even wasting my time on a nonentity like you? At least the likes of TonyeBarcanista who happens to be a supporter of PDP from Rivers State and has been on this forum knows I'm from Edo State. You can confirm from him! When we were running things on this forum, you were still in primary school. cheesy

BTW, I still maintain that no one knows Peter Obi in Edo State. If you're bold enough we can stake 500 USD each on Peter Obi. Any party he joins and becomes the flag bearer, he won't get up to 5000 votes in my beloved Edo State. Can you boldly stake 500 USD (that's if you can even afford it) on him to get more than 5000 votes in Edo State? It's not to be making noise online.

Yorubas always boasting and making noise.

Normally, as a real Bini son, I no suppose follow u dey exchange words online. Look for an igbo or an Hausa man and pour your frustration on them.

Werey u think say we go vote for your Tinubu and osibanjo the criminal? Ogun kill u there.

We the Binis and the entire south south are massively voting for Peter obi come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Tradegood: 7:14pm On May 25, 2022
seunmsg:

Glad he got the memo early enough to avoid the disastrous embarrassment he would have gotten at the convention. Obi is a far more sensible and realistic person than his senseless supporters who have been abusing and threatening those who told them the truth about how things will play out at the PDP primary.
1) What memo? Abeg gist me.
2) How will things play out? Abeg point me to the post or thread make I read the gist
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by jamesversion: 7:15pm On May 25, 2022
Omodua:
If you say APGA is Anambra party. Do you say something that APC is southwest party?

I no dey usually reply mumu question.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by nkemjacob2(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2022
I weep imagining people coment on dis platform. Nigeria can never b better. D whole system is so structured that even the best hand cant be in governance. After all bribery in party ticket u shall tell me how d economy will be stable.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 7:18pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Normally, as a real Bini son, I no suppose follow u dey exchange words online. Look for an igbo or an Hausa man and pour your frustration on them.

Werey u think say we go vote for your Tinubu and osibanjo the criminal? Ogun kill u there.

We the Binis and the entire south south are massively voting for Peter obi come 2023.

Can you boldly stake your 500 USD (if you can afford it) on Peter Obi to get up to 5000 votes in Edo State? If yes, we can make one of the mods an escrow. I hate noise!

Maybe you were not on this forum when I supported Obaseki in 2020 or you were busy with JAMB then.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by MartinsD12(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-dumps-pdp-pulls-out-of-presidential-primaries/
Reno omokri call now go with his father Atiku to become president make we see, I have never seen a human with so much hatred for a tribe because of an election very useless Reno omokri, obi did the right thing we are going to join a better party, PDP APC don't mean well for this country.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GoooodHardDick: 7:21pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Can you boldly stake your 500 USD (if you can afford it) on Peter Obi to get up to 5000 votes in Edo State? If yes, we can make one of the mods an escrow. I hate noise!

Maybe you were not on this forum when I supported Obaseki in 2020 or you were busy with JAMB then.

A typical Yoruba boy. This is exactly how they behave. Werey said we should give mods money to hold because of a man who will soon emerge as the president of Nigeria.

Alaye, no go let hatred kill u. I Don tell u finish. Insult our Bini ethnic group again and see if you'll sleep and wake up tomorrow morning. Ogun kill u there!

We the binis and the entire south south are massively voting for Peter obi come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

From these screenshots, am I still a "Yoruba boy" or not? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by millionboi(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
seunmsg:

Definitely not APGA. Soludo will so humiliate him if he joins APGA. He may opt for LP or any other useless party.
he is in good terms with APGA
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Omodua(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
jamesversion:

I no dey usually reply mumu question.
You're the mumu.

Ethnic bigot.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Tradegood: 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
I think Obi massively underrated himself with this move, the number of viewers on this thread alone is enough evidence on his popularity.
I think you may be right here.
I took a screenshot of the thread viewers for keepsakes

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 7:23pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A typical Yoruba boy. This is exactly how they behave. Werey said we should give mods money to hold because of a man who will soon emerge as the president of Nigeria.

Alaye, no go let hatred kill u. I Don tell u finish. Insult our Bini ethnic group again and see if you'll sleep and wake up tomorrow morning. Ogun kill u there!

We the binis and the entire south south are massively voting for Peter obi come 2023.

See what a Yoruba boy posted in 2020. I'm done with you. grin cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by jamesversion: 7:25pm On May 25, 2022
Omodua:
You're the mumu.

Ethnic bigot.

I am from Anambra state. grin. Ekwulobia in Aguata local government grin.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by NaijaCars4sale: 7:26pm On May 25, 2022
This is the most shocking News of the Day

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by GoooodHardDick: 7:27pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

From these screenshots, am I still a "Yoruba boy" or not? cheesy

Ogbeni you're a confirm Yoruba boy. Anybody online can post that thing you posted. Werey dey disguise.

Why don't you tell that damn niggar guy to prove to you that he is a bini guy. Ogun kill you there. I don't know what u yorubas take us for. Do you think we are your slaves or what? Are you mad? So we don't have the right to support whichever candidate we prefer because of your Tinubu and osinbanjo the criminal?

If you insult our beloved Bini ethnic group again, na better ogun go strike u dead this night! You'll sleep and not wake up tomorrow morning.

Be warned.

We the binis and the entire south south are massively voting for Peter obi come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 7:32pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Ogbeni you're a confirm Yoruba boy. Anybody online can post that thing you posted. Werey dey disguise.

Why don't you tell that damn niggar guy to prove to you that he is a bini guy. Ogun kill you there. I don't know what u yorubas take us for. Do you think we are your slaves or what? Are you mad? So we don't have the right to support whichever candidate we prefer because of your Tinubu and osinbanjo the criminal?

If you insult our beloved Bini ethnic group again, na better ogun go strike u dead this night! You'll sleep and not wake up tomorrow morning.

Be warned.

We the binis and the entire south south are massively voting for Peter obi come 2023

You're irredeemable. Take care! Since everyone from Edo must support Peter Obi. No wonder that FernandezIsBack thinks you're a kid. You don't reason well! Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Xeeman(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2022
Make him join NNPP of kwankwaso to make Nigeria great again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.