Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Peter Obi Dumps PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dumps PDP (42367 Views)

LP Crisis Deepens As Peter Obi Dumps Abure, Backs Moves To Salvage Party / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Foreigna2: 7:37pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Fake news from Tinubu urchins.

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see

You are a political nonentity. People like you ruined obi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Parachoko: 7:43pm On May 25, 2022
Foreigna2:

Which Enemies mumu like you wan get?
You type stupid nonsense for the front page. You no know say na your life don spoil be that?
I no get time for a fraustrated person like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Foreigna2: 7:43pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:

It is as fake like the sack of CBN governor they peddled.

Don’t believe this trash

Peter Obi is a man of principle

You obviously are a man of stupidity.

Omo, you Igbos have infected Obi with your bad luck again.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by MetaPhysical: 7:45pm On May 25, 2022
This Peter Obi is like harlot. Left Apga to Pdp, then to Sdp. Very confused fella. Soon as Jonathan cross to Apc to receive Buhari anointment Peter Obi sef go cross enter Apc. Dey watch wetin I talk now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Akharmony: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
I will choose jagaban 100times peter obi. . He tlks to much

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Cj4charles(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2022
Best move.. Nigga pulled the entire south for PDP, what Atiku couldn't do up North

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Foreigna2: 8:02pm On May 25, 2022
07kjb:
All igbos should pull out let's leave the country for them,the igbos don't share any single thing in common with other ethnics group in Nigeria

Starr by telling your brothers to leave Lagos, Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt and return to Igboland. That is how you start it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by YungMillionaire: 8:06pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Which Benin? Are you normal? Have you gone thru my profile to see that I created so many threads relating to Edo State? Do I even have to prove to you that I'm Edo or not? Who are you? I'm from Edo North and a product of AAU Ekpoma. Whether you believe it or not, that's your business.

If not for hatred, why would you be attacking Yoruba's unnecessarily? The Yoruba's and Edo's (especially Binis) are even closer. If you're truly from Benin, you wouldn't be attacking the Yoruba's for no just reason. Abeg getat!

If you're bold enough, let's both upload our NIN or Passport to prove our States of Origin. Failure to do that means you're a bloody southeasterner.

The guy is fullblooded Igbo. I know him very well.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Lordave: 8:08pm On May 25, 2022
Tradegood:

I think you may be right here.
I took a screenshot of the thread viewers for keepsakes
490 guests?

When I modified my comment the thread had about 1,800 guests viewing.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 8:17pm On May 25, 2022
YungMillionaire:

The guy is fullblooded Igbo. I know him very well.

No doubt bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by DeleTaller: 8:18pm On May 25, 2022
Salvador1:
What kind of fake news is this.

Hahaha...still dey do you somehow abi? Like Kalu ...like Obi...lol..
They projected SDP for Tinubu but dem don play penalty enter throwing....

Tinubu all the way... one by one we go dey defeat our enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

You're not a South Southerner. Stop claiming everyone who opposes Peter Obi is a Yoruba person. I'm a full blooded Edo person and I'll never vote Peter Obi.

If you have a Nigerian passport or NIN, can blur some part and upload to prove that you're indeed from the South South and I'll do same. Make una nor dey make noise online!

Ps an average person in my community doesn't even know who Peter Obi is. I wonder who's supporting him in the South South. He has our support yet he chickened out? Lol

You even get time to dey reply that monicker wey dey claim
say all SS na for Obi yet when Wike from him assumed SS dey throw jabs at Obi him no fit make kpim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by olatuns2017: 8:37pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see

Tinubu will continue to hurt your family
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You're not an Edo. Stop lying trying to deceive yourselves. Edos ain't known for hatred like you Yorubas.

How can a Yoruba ask me an Edo son to upload his NIN or passport online? As what? Just to prove to a Yoruba boy that am a Benin niggar?

You're not from Edo state. I know my fellow niggar from Edo state when I encounter one. You're too lousy, [b]full of hatred and bitterness over a particular region (the igbos) [/b]and you call yourself an Edo? Alaye, no go let ogun kill you this night. Don't joke with we Binis again. Continue your tribal wars but leave we the southerners out of it.
Our votes goes to Peter Obi come 2023!!!

If you are truly from Edo and the bolded emanated from you then you are likely of the indomie generation who has no real knowledge or experience of the deep seated and passionate hatred the average Igbo man or woman has towards anything Edo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Lashist(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Coward will always be a coward.... Nyamiri will never rule this country
Lol...you use your foolish life to keep trolling daily. So far what have you gained from being a troll? cheesy nothing but total frustration and hunger. When you finish with this moniker, open new one to keep trolling...while your mates are looking for a better life, you dey find trolling skills cheesy. Jokes on you mumu
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Menace2Society(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:

But let’s wait and see
Go and edit this post don't u have a shame?
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Menace2Society(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Ogbeni you're a confirm Yoruba boy. Anybody online can post that thing you posted. Werey dey disguise.

Why don't you tell that damn niggar guy to prove to you that he is a bini guy. Ogun kill you there. I don't know what u yorubas take us for. Do you think we are your slaves or what? Are you mad? So we don't have the right to support whichever candidate we prefer because of your Tinubu and osinbanjo the criminal?

If you insult our beloved Bini ethnic group again, na better ogun go strike u dead this night! You'll sleep and not wake up tomorrow morning.

Be warned.

We the binis and the entire south south are massively voting for Peter obi come 2023
Wetin Yorubas do u IPOB boy LMAO
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...you use your foolish life to keep trolling daily. So far what have you gained from being a troll? cheesy nothing but total frustration and hunger. When you finish with this moniker, open new one to keep trolling...while your mates are looking for a better life, you dey find trolling skills cheesy. Jokes on you mumu
same igbotic gibberish.... Okoro you are stup*d
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Brunicekid(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
No bro, I don't mean any disrespect. I thought the reason people call him Star Boy is because he's not taller than a bottle of Star Larger beer.

So I just decided to get rid of the euphemism "Star Boy" and just call him short man, which he actually is.

Sorry if that offends you anyway.
No, that's definitely not the reason people call him star boy...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Lashist(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
same igbotic gibberish.... Okoro you are stup*d
Shutup jare...you think shouting okoro okoro will pain igbos grin mallam get a life...read a book...find something to do...if you have given up on life and want to be stupid, dont spread your stupidity but if you still want to, your troll days will soon pass and another foolish person will take over
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Speakright79(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.

You may be right. It may also be right to say that Nigeria can never have quality leadership because it hates quality people like Peter Obi. Good luck to your Tinubu or Atiku as president of your shithole.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by UNDFTD: 9:43pm On May 25, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Peter Obi, the presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, has left the main opposition platform, Peoples Gazette can report.

Mr Obi’s exit, coming on the eve of a hotly-contested presidential primaries, came as the politician expressed fears he might be humiliated at the convention in Abuja.

Mr confirmed his exit to Peoples Gazette on Wednesday evening, saying he caught wind of a gang up against him.

He did not immediately disclose his next platform.

The development is expected to put additional spotlight on the PDP’s primaries scheduled told be held in Abuja this weekend, where Mr Obi was initially seen as a front runner in a race that includes Atiku Abubakar, Nyesom Wike, Dele Momodu, Bukola Saraki and other bigwigs.
https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-dumps-pdp-pulls-out-of-presidential-primaries/

I am glad to see these Southeast politicians being humiliated out of their political aspirations and ambitions. The sad part about the whole thing is that they are still too stupid to realize that Nigeria is NOT for them. The true owners of Nigeria are clearly showing them that there is no place for them in the Zoo. If Mr. Obi had remained and is the front runner, you better believe that his Fulani masters would use their attack dog, EFCC, to disgrace him out of the running just like they had just done to Rochas Okorohausa and Devil Umahi. Do you hear both of them especially Umahi talking about his presidency anymore? NO! So, let them keep making a fool of themselves!
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Funderly(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2022
I trust obi will be acting on a wise decision. Watch n see if this is true,the outcome of his wise decision
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Tradegood: 10:37pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
490 guests?

When I modified my comment the thread had about 1,800 guests viewing.
You are right.
By the time I made up my mind to screenshot, the viewers had considerably reduced.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by shegz24(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2022
Lool... he finally figured out that PDP was never going to give him the ticket.

If he is wise now, its best he aligns with Kwankwaso.
Probably make him his running mate to get those Northern votes.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by niyilolawa34798: 10:51pm On May 25, 2022
Jeez.. Good move.. Pdp has always been a shit party. I pray the new party he will decamp to will bring good to Nigerians that seeks good
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Holidetiroja: 12:03am On May 26, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.

But he won Governor twice.You are not God.
God will speak not u
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by propertyhunter1: 12:33am On May 26, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Congratulations to APC for winning the 2023 presidential election. This move has just sealed their victory.

The party Peter Obi will eventually move too will not be strong enough to win the presidential election but will still be strong enough to displace some of the votes and sympathy people had for PDP.

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Supreme Court Justices And Their Retirement Dates / Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.