Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90843 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Worldlegend(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
Those slippers cost not less than 12k.

I am not endorsing that kinda dress, I don't even have any short in my wardrobe...

Oga wise up
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by drololaaof: 10:25am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Wetin be your headache there,wearing short or otherwise,at least they are not nacked like our slay ladies. This is problem of too much freedom in society
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Let me tell you they mostly get easy Pussy without paying because vagina people think once You have iPhone you are high class.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Johnson225(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
beg me to help your live and i will send you 50k now . we easily know who poverty is dealing
. Boss forget that guy. Show love senior man
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Sniper101(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2022
OP

Na beer be ur wahala, mbok undecided

Don't be so severely pained, abeg
Just try come around make we flex u wink
@TheLatestClubinPHC

But na short Nika we go wear EnterThePlace grin
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Deltatoto: 10:26am On May 26, 2022
Cashio:
Arrant nonsense...who vex this one...
I love wearing shorts very well. It makes me sweat less and just free....
u r sick in the head.Una get luck say I no be security agent.U would have been in jail for this reckless statement
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by luckingto50: 10:27am On May 26, 2022
I day for Abuja bank now with my bathroom slippers nothing concern anybody na my wear

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Larrisa09(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2022
bigpicture001:

Shirt knicker above the kneel worn by guys is a sign and an announcement that he is. Gay
And what do u call it,when it worn by girls
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Adiwana: 10:27am On May 26, 2022
I use iPhone 13 and I love my shorts, so bro…

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by kokomilala(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2022
The New Subculture Of Yahoo Boys

Bogus t-shirts, braided hair, dreadlocks, earrings on both ears, combat shorts, elevated slippers. Empty heads; hollow souls and ripped hearts. This is their new identity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by johnsonmartina6(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2022
sometimes even that t shirt is more exoensive than your agbada,,stoo hating,let them wear what they like,dress ur own and leave them,u no get work abi,,even the iphone fit pay your house rent for 3 years,u way dey wear co-operate,,nonesence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Streetmovement(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't understand what you are saying bros

Are you against the dressing or the iphone?

Abi na everybody wey dey wear short now and polo be yahoo boy? So people like me wey no dey like stress myself with too much dressing you go follow say na yahoo I dey do na?

To be sincere I dey even feel comfortable and free to dey go casual most times, not as if I don't have formal wears or designers but it's my choice, only when I have somewhere important to be or am going for a function I dress formal.

I know say you dey talk about yahoo boys but when next you wan create topic try apply small wisdom so people who are reading can get your point, because this your write up is sounding like it's coming from a place of hate.

Na hin be say if you travel go maimi you go feel say all the girls for dia na ashawo na because they are half naked almost all the time. Panties and bra na hin you go dey see shenkes dey wear waka for street.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by adeoba2008(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2022
Struggling yahoo boys dress code
Dey full Poly Ibadan like kilode.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by samuelson06(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.

You are very correct. Even inside banking hall, you will see them. No shame of any kind.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by carl90(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2022
If they have a meeting with a VIP,say a president of a country or a billionaire,will they dress that way for the meeting?
No wonder security agencies always stop ,search and harrass them.
Dress the way you want to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Olam09(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

grin Dem idiots plenty for my area here. Dem go even tax you join. E get one wey dey owe me 1k. I dey ask am e dey nack me format, i hate to give fraudsters my hard earned money or assist them.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by RytMind: 10:31am On May 26, 2022
This don pass jealousy…. OP na witchcraft lvls you dey now oo

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cokahot: 10:32am On May 26, 2022
They are mostly olosho boys,aka adult dating gift card boys. They make close to 80 to 150k a week, while I make 3m a month if I grind for 2 good weeks.dBut don't forget most of em are soap boys. 19 boys
Aka 419 boys. G boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

irs a simple and matured dress code if y rock it correctly. I know many rock is wrong it anyhow. white people dress that way alot. Shorts and a shirt.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Zulu2022: 10:34am On May 26, 2022
Is not about the phone,most guys DT HV iPhone nd dress like dat,don't bought it with there money,there is wat we call carrier carting,with that de fit card 10 iPhone 13pro fr u,if u HV that and is only u.s CLient,so most of them no fit cough out that amount buy de phone, secondly,iPhone na better phone with IP,,if you be working boy,so many features,plus fast ram ,nd minimization
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by mozona(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2022
This guy's u dey talk about don't be surprised next tym u see Dem.

Na car oh

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by shantti(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2022
I get uncomfortable whenever a guy wearing such a short nikka is beside me. The thing be like bum short. Tufiakwa!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by LordReed(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Your overt concern with what people are wearing and the phone they use is more telling about you than about them. You have revealed yourself to be a judgemental busybody and I won't be surprised to learn you are a gossip as well. Learn to mind your business and let people be instead of looking for people wearing short "Nika" and "worsting" upandan.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Zulu2022: 10:35am On May 26, 2022
Person way tax u today,fit blow 10m Tomorrow, iPhone na office,if u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by KIDfurniture(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2022
Them learn am from oyinbo people especially the junkie & homeless Americans.

blingxx:

So na only yahooboys dey wear shorts ? It's a normal dresscode of the this decade .. lemme explain

1990- bootcut
2000s-baggy Jean
2010- pencil Jean
2020- shorts and oversized shirt
Naso e be brr , it's got nothing to do with Yahoo sef this dress code have come to stay and it will change over time hate or love it
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by shantti(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2022
DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!
Guys don dey wear bum short oh. That thing no be short nikka. Na bum short
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by barinedan(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2022
What do you expect, when a jobless nigga will spend all the money he managed to save to buy expensive phones just to show up, the most annoying part is that they will disturb you to send card to them

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by KIDfurniture(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2022
No Dey brag here . We know you can’t afford it (lowkey) hope nobody sees this comment sha.

Adiwana:
I use iPhone 13 and I love my shorts, so bro…
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by NaijaCover(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Iamziggy: 10:38am On May 26, 2022
Multicolored socks? Maybe that one na for ya area Dem no dy wear am for my area again.
robinso01:
It's their uniform. If you ain't dressing like that, then you don't belong.

You forgot to mention their multi color socks �.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Adiwana: 10:39am On May 26, 2022
KIDfurniture:
No Dey brag here . We know you can’t afford it (lowkey) hope nobody sees this comment sha.

I can’t afford it? Lmao, just cause you are broke doesn’t mean others are
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by bigpicture001: 10:39am On May 26, 2022
Larrisa09:
And what do u call it,when it worn by girls

Fashion...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.