Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

This Future Gender Sef ehn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Future Gender Sef ehn (658 Views)

See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! / At This Point Ehn!(pics Attached) / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Future Gender Sef ehn by Perfectman91: 8:15pm On May 25, 2022
Went to her area on Sunday, positioned myself in a nice bar and asked that she meets me up, ordered drinks and peppersoup, we had nice time, gave her 2000 (which she pretended to refuse at first but I insisted) when heading back home.

Today been Wednesday she'll already billing me, why is this gender always this way??

1 Like

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On May 25, 2022
SIMPle cos you are a simp.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Dayson55: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
Blessing done broke
Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by PerfectStranger(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2022
baba say "God abeg" cheesy
You're begging God to do what for you oga?grin

2 Likes

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 25, 2022
most naija girls are like this abt 74%, they always av this mentality that the only way to discourage a guy that they don't fancy from making any more advances is to Bill him, the higher the billing the more likely the boy would run away, but this OP funny o, he started the problem for himself na, by dashing her 2k for doing nothing, that's the easiest 2k she has ever seen in her life, so if she can get 2k for doing nothing, that means getting 2k is easy with this mugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Owolabi97(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2022
grin[color=#550000][/color] grin grin
Heathrow44:
most naija girls are like this abt 74%, they always av this mentality that the only way to discourage a guy that like dem from making any more advances is to Bill him, the higher the billing the more likely the boy would run away, but this OP funny o, he started the problem for himself na, by dashing her 2k for doing nothing, that's the easiest 2k she has ever seen in her life, so if she can get 2k for doing nothing, that means getting 2k is easy with this mugu
Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 25, 2022
Abeg gettat! All the men that are on nairaland begging for giveaway 247... Do they have a vagina? undecided

Maybe she really needs your help... If you can give then do so... If you can't then don't... Don't try to make someone's suffering an excuse to diss her and other women... It's callous and plain stupid...

Nigerian men are the only set of human beings who do good then demand for sex in return... And even when they don't help cause they are too broke to, they make mouth online like immature kids...

Her asking for 2k isn't gold digging... If you think it is you're probably living below the poverty line and struggling like she is... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Perfectman91: 10:38pm On May 25, 2022
Heathrow44:
most naija girls are like this abt 74%, they always av this mentality that the only way to discourage a guy that like dem from making any more advances is to Bill him, the higher the billing the more likely the boy would run away, but this OP funny o, he started the problem for himself na, by dashing her 2k for doing nothing, that's the easiest 2k she has ever seen in her life, so if she can get 2k for doing nothing, that means getting 2k is easy with this mugu

Thanks, won't create the wrong impressions next time
Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Ballzproblemm: 10:39pm On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:
Abeg gettat! All the men that are on nairaland begging for giveaway 247... Do they have a vagina? undecided

Maybe she really needs your help... If you can give then do so... If you can't then don't... Don't try to make someone's suffering an excuse to diss her and other women... It's callous and plain stupid...

Nigerian men are the only set of human beings who do good then demand for sex in return... And even when they don't help cause they are too broke to, they make mouth online like immature kids...

Her asking for 2k isn't gold digging... If you think it is you're probably living below the poverty line and struggling like she is... undecided

your father

4 Likes

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
your father
Keep wallowing in poverty... You're so poor you come here to a faceless forum to beg for airtime with your alternate acct then use your main acct to diss women who ask you for much needed help... Everyone's struggling... A loaf of bread presently is 800 naira... If you can afford to do someone a favour don't hesitate... I can never ask a Nigerian man for help... The only time one ever gave to me was when I needed drugs and he had to force me to collect the 1k... Most of you here think assisting someone else is a monumental task... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Ballzproblemm: 11:11pm On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:
Keep wallowing in poverty... You're so poor you come here to a faceless forum to beg for airtime with your alternate acct then use your main acct to diss women who ask you for much needed help... Everyone's struggling... A loaf of bread presently is 800 naira... If you can afford to do someone a favour don't hesitate... I can never ask a Nigerian man for help... The only time one ever gave to me was when I needed drugs and he had to force me to collect the 1k... Most of you here think assisting someone else is a monumental task... undecided
your father again because condom would have prevented you

3 Likes

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
your father again because condom would have prevented you
Satanist? You fu**ing bastard!

1 Like

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by PoliteActivist: 11:43pm On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:
Keep wallowing in poverty Ballzproblemm... You're so poor you come here to a faceless forum to beg for airtime with your alternate acct then use your main acct to diss women who ask you for much needed help... Everyone's struggling... A loaf of bread presently is 800 naira... If you can afford to do someone a favour don't hesitate... I can never ask a Nigerian man for help... The only time one ever gave to me was when I needed drugs and he had to force me to collect the 1k... Most of you here think assisting someone else is a monumental task... undecided

No mind them. I like this girl's attitude below

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

No.mind them. I like this girl's attitude below
Did you even read my post? undecided

I'm complaining about Nigerian men who make it see as though women who seek help (that's reasonable) are gold diggers...

Many Nigerian men beg online... They even make up sad sob stories to scam compassionate people... They flood giveaway threads... Ask their relatives and colleagues for financial assistance... But no one thinks it's entitlement...

Godforbid a woman asks you for 2k so she can get foodstuffs... You would drag her on the internet...

It's pathetic...
Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by PoliteActivist: 11:57pm On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:

I'm complaining about Nigerian men who make it see as though women who seek help (that's reasonable) are gold diggers...

Many Nigerian men beg online... They even make up sad sob stories to scam compassionate people... They flood giveaway threads... Ask their relatives and colleagues for financial assistance... But no one thinks it's entitlement...

Godforbid a woman asks you for 2k so she can get foodstuffs... You would drag her on the internet...

It's pathetic...

We're saying the samr thing. Men don't have to do their nails, hair, eyelashes, don't have to worry about getting pregnant, or going through periods, or getting infections, or looking good enough to attract men, etc. ALL they have to worry about is make money and all else will be added unto them!

BTW that your thread on what you want in a man, I have some of them. Will having lotsa dough cover the rest? If so then DM me with your recent pic, let's see what you're bringing to the table
Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by Nobody: 1:27am On May 26, 2022
OP say na "God abeg" grin....
On a serious note Sha...
Delete that girls number from your phone, she's not worth it undecided...

1 Like

Re: This Future Gender Sef ehn by odinson1(m): 2:21am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's pathetic...
You people never beg your fellow women for money
Men never beg women for money
Why?
Money doesn't grow on trees,if you are broke,get a job or die poor!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uneducated Lightskin Females :D ((or)) Educated Darkskin Females >:( / So Women Actually Have 3 Holes And No One's Talking About It / How Do I Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.