Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Useless Government Is Killing Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Useless Government Is Killing Me (470 Views)

I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Useless Government Is Killing Me by mopol123: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
I had great plans in place till ASUU strike set in at the 11th hour.first crippling my hustle on campus and stopping me from going for nysc. My brother's marriage is tomorow and i cant afford transport fare to attain... Debtors even disappointed me.to a point i can not afford one square meal today... Is this how life was meant to be or am dreaming...i've become a tool for mockers and i wish grace can pull me through certain thought tonight

2 Likes

Re: The Useless Government Is Killing Me by Cypress042(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shh, your problem is still an apprentice to mine. Na person wey wear shoe no where e dey pain.

So chill and pray to your God for a better tommorrow. Do you know you're better than those mocking you? Now you know grin
Re: The Useless Government Is Killing Me by Greatzeus(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2022
mopol123:
I had great plans in place till ASUU strike set in at the 11th hour.first crippling my hustle on campus and stopping me from going for nysc. My brother's marriage is tomorow and i cant afford transport fare to attain... Debtors even disappointed me.to a point i can not afford one square meal today... Is this how life was meant to be or am dreaming...i've become a tool for mockers and i wish grace can pull me through certain thought tonight
Tool for mockers? How? You're still a student,what do they expect from you,even the fact you had a side hustle in school shows you're hard working,so don't listen or look at any mocker, there are greater days ahead.
For transport,that should be a little thing, contact your brother or any close person for help.
One thing I don't understand about Nigerian youths is they keep loads of contacts,check their status,you will seen hundreds of status from their contacts,but when they need help they're always stranded.
Is it not better to have few friends you can count on than thousands who you can go to for help?

1 Like

Re: The Useless Government Is Killing Me by Spherica17: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Greatzeus:

Tool for mockers? How? You're still a student,what do they expect from you,even the fact you had a side hustle in school shows you're hard working,so don't listen or look at any mocker, there are greater days ahead.
For transport,that should be a little thing, contact your brother or any close person for help.
One thing I don't understand about Nigerian youths is they keep loads of contacts,check their status,you will seen hundreds of status from their contacts,but when they need help they're always stranded.
Is it not better to have few friends you can count on than thousands who you can go to for help?
they'll all tell him they don't have money. Some won't even reply his message
Re: The Useless Government Is Killing Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
mopol123:

Welcome to Nigeria...grin
Re: The Useless Government Is Killing Me by Reinamaria(f): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hang in there.
Everyone knows how it is for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Be More Than A Sperm Donor / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) / This Pastor Is So Funny. Na By Force Now O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.