Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. (1241 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by datetom(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2022
looking for a serious minded lady living with HIV.
any tribe.. anywhere distance is not an issue
she must decent and God fearing
just email me with ur cell number... thanks
datemeforme1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by Bluntguy: 8:20am On May 26, 2022
Keep searching.
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2022
You will likely meet them at Antiretrivoral clinics where you get your Anti-HIV drugs. I don't think anyone especially ladies will risk exposing their status. I'm a medic, fiirst counseling is that one shouldn't disclose their status especially in this harsh environment for safety concerns. If you find one, you should both go for counseling too.

8 Likes

Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by zexy2030(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2022
You can find alot of them,HIV section on dating in romance section nairaland. There are plenty seeking serious partners. I mean the ladies.

I wish you the best.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by Smoketight007: 9:12am On May 26, 2022
Hi, I have male friend that lives with HIV and also got stroke right after that, can this guy get a normal life again nigga is worried and living I. Regrets,

ZirdoRoray:
You will likely meet them at Antiretrivoral clinics where you get your Anti-HIV drugs. I don't think anyone especially ladies will risk exposing their status. I'm a medic, fiirst counseling is that one shouldn't disclose their status especially in this harsh environment for safety concerns. If you find one, you should both go for counseling too.
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by SugarCake: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
I really like the response of the 2nd and 3rd commenters, so much care and empathy, I wish u good luck and you can check Instagram joro olumofin, there are ppl living with HIV that wants to get hooked up

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2022
Smoketight007:
Hi, I have male friend that lives with HIV and also got stroke right after that, can this guy get a normal life again nigga is worried and living I. Regrets,

When did this happen? How long did he wait before going for treatment?
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by Smoketight007: 9:40am On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

When did this happen? How long did he wait before going for treatment?

The stroke started February and I think it happened right after the knew is HIV status, and he told me he has been over thinking long before going for the test
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2022
Smoketight007:

The stroke started February and I think it happened right after the knew is HIV status, and he told me he has been over thinking long before going for the test

Till now, he hasn't gone for stroke treatment?
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by Smoketight007: 10:20am On May 26, 2022
Yes of cours, but think it's been treated through native medicine and full body massage
ZirdoRoray:

Till now, he hasn't gone for stroke treatment?
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2022
Smoketight007:

Yes of cours, but think it's been treated through native medicine and full body massage
How long did he take before going for treatment? Is he responding to treatment? Has he ever seen a doctor? Which part of his body is paralysed?

Please answer each to I can give you proper diagnosis.
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by headbasher96(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
The line that got was a god fearing woman that is living with HIV

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. by Smoketight007: 11:31pm On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

How long did he take before going for treatment? Is he responding to treatment? Has he ever seen a doctor? Which part of his body is paralysed?

Please answer each to I can give you proper diagnosis.
I don't know how it took before he started treatment, from
is left side of is face down to his left leg was affected, yes he is improving now he can lift his left hands up, but makes use of his right hand to pull it back down

(1) (Reply)

I'm 24 Today (pic) / First Bank Wiped My Mum Account / Woman Confidently Walks Up To A Man Walking With His Wife To Have His Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.