Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. (3888 Views)

Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by englishmart(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2023
I got a dm on Twitter from a random lady asking that I send her a message via email. I reached her, and after a while I didn't hear from her, I went back on twitter to enquire what she had done with my email. Few minutes later she send this mail below. I'm worried. Should I be worried?

2 Likes

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by englishmart(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2023
I don't want to be hushpupied

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by timisquare82(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Old format

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by kokorokoman: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2023
this format was in vogue in benin city around 2006, one of the oldest fmt i know.
it has been modernised to charity and another form of inheritance now.
good old days mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn.

14 Likes

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by englishmart(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2023
kokorokoman:
this format was in vogue in benin city around 2006, one of the oldest fmt i know.
And I was genuinely feeling sorry for her. I see.

4 Likes

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2023
These people are very cunning that's why they are called con men.

But mehn I give it up for the guys who go physically in person to locations to carry out their fraudulent operations. These are the daredevils

Imagine someone having the mind to stroll into university premises and succeeded in convincing lecturers, PhD holders, professors to part with their monies having listened to sad, pathetic tales like the one above narrated to OP.

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by nairalanda1(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2023
cheesy

I thought this format had died years ago....

Even if her papa was a major general, he would have long gotten them out of the country, or made arrangements.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by englishmart(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

I thought this format had died years ago....

Even if her papa was a major general, he would have long gotten them out of the country, or made arrangements.
no be lie.

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by englishmart(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

But mehn I give it up for the guys who go physically in person to locations to carry out their fraudulent operations. These are the daredevils

Imagine someone having the mind to stroll into university premises and succeeded in convincing lecturers, PhD holders, professors to part with their monies having listened to sad, pathetic tales like the one above narrated to OP.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Carcholce: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Most of them Nor be be ordinary eyes. I have a friend back then in college that will challenge me to walk up to a person and ask the person for money to buy snacks. When I do it I always get turned down with “I don’t have”. This friend of mine will walk up to the same person while I watch from a distance, I don’t know how he does it, he’ll come back with either 200, 500 or 1000 naira. Later on he graduated to walking into lecturers office to sort out test and exams he didn’t write. There was a day a lecturer ordered him out of his office, turned out whatever he was using didn’t work on this particular lecturer.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Nairalander248: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2023
kokorokoman:

You should be a yahoo.com pikin grin
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by kokorokoman: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2023
Nairalander248:

You should be a yahoo.com pikin grin
fmts full everywhere but i don wash my hand comot from anything illegalities in my life.
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2023
This format don cast but it's active in Vietnam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by englishmart(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Most of them Nor be be ordinary eyes. I have a friend back then in college that will challenge me to walk up to a person and ask the person for money to buy snacks. When I do it I always get turned down with “I don’t have”. This friend of mine will walk up to the same person while I watch from a distance, I don’t know how he does it, he’ll come back with either 200, 500 or 1000 naira. Later on he graduated to walking into lecturers office to sort out test and exams he didn’t write. There was a day a lecturer ordered him out of his office, turned out whatever he was using didn’t work on this particular lecturer.
Or he probably had exhausted the charm duration.

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by ashawopikin(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Ah ah, this format still dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Ulunne777(f): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
angry
Your post reminded me of what happened at the bank I visited yesterday.
A young lad of 18 yrs who was before me on the customer care queue came to collect his ATM card and BVN.He just opened an acc with the bank yesterday , bvn wasn't even ready yet he said they called him to come pick up his Atm card .

Scammers had apparently called him for his details so he came to CC to get BVN and ATM to send to them.
They even almost slapped him to bring his senses back. angry

Format plenty

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
U be 10yrs old ?
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by jaszplus12(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
timisquare82:
Old format
Very old indeed!

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
kokorokoman:
timisquare82:
Old format
them nearly run me street with this format that year around 2008

2 Likes

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Scammer.
Beware.
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by ghettochild(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lol...old format wey don cast..
Libya no dey use them citizen play.
Infact she can be suffering like the writer(!he) claims

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by ItisWell22(f): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Obviously a scam message…
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Old format still part of them African Prince abacha format of them 2005 2006 era before military format....na military be the goat of format,enough boys cash out steady
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by goziem1982(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
I got this message some years ago, i deleted immediately.
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by UptownVibes(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sofia wanted to inec you cheesy
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by dawnomike(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
englishmart:
I got a dm on Twitter from a random lady asking that I send her a message via email. I reached her, and after a while I didn't hear from her, I went back on twitter to enquire what she had done with my email. Few minutes later she send this mail below. I'm worried. Should I be worried?
If you fall for this, then you're still a learner

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by englishmart(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
U be 10yrs old ?

1 Like

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Prayfortheworld: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lol i almost fall for this fmt 2014
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Styluss: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Inheritance format. Thats a scam bro, no loose guard
englishmart:
And I was genuinely feeling sorry for her. I see.
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by gameova(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Old format
Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by bellyjean(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na old format nah 🤣🤣

Similar to what one amateur sent me yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
timisquare82:
Old format
Very old fmt 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today / How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / Comment Pls: She Returns Everything I Have Given Her After We Break Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.