Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Rema Fan-thread! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rema Fan-thread! (1113 Views)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? / Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 9:48pm On May 26, 2022
Isabelle16:
Lol! You are chating with VictorUSA himselfgrin BigCowh0rn and LadiesForever knows thisgrin
yh i chat with them.VictorUSA1 is my bby my hubby And who's ladiesforever

1 Like

Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Isabelle16(f): 9:51pm On May 26, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
I mean you are chating with VictorUSA 1. I am victor grin
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 9:57pm On May 26, 2022
Isabelle16:
I mean you are chating with VictorUSA 1. I am victor grin
habashockedshocked
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Isabelle16(f): 10:05pm On May 26, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
habashockedshocked
And am same person as ObamaMessi
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 4:47am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
habashockedshocked
So u no know b4?
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by LadiesForever(f): 5:10am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:

Shushhhhhhhhhhh!

Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 5:16am On May 27, 2022
LadiesForever:

Shushhhhhhhhhhh!
Pls what account is satanist operating now?
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by LadiesForever(f): 6:42am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Pls what account is satanist operating now?

Does he ever keep one for more than a few hours?
Honestly, i strongly advice you leave him alone cos you have all your family matters spread all over this website. Food for the devil himself
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by BigCowH0rn: 6:49am On May 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Tempting! grin

How you baby girl
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by BigCowH0rn: 7:06am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
habashockedshocked

This is one reason I am so confused about who to marry right now.
Whether to marry a matured lady who knows everything or an ignorant young girl who is sweet and eager to let me be her teacher in al things

Take a young fine girl like you now.. i go dey bang you 5 times a day and none of it will be boring grin

For months now you have been talking to Victor up and down without knowing he is the same as Obama messi.
I told him to tell you.. you saw it but still didn't get.

I said Victor... you have to tell beautygoddess who you are

You quoted the post but still didn't get.

He has been all around you with over 4 monikers and you don't even know that. I just dey here dey laugh you and your friend FCMB2020

Victor was poisoned and is dead my foot. cheesy
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 7:43am On May 27, 2022
LadiesForever:

Does he ever keep one for more than a few hours?
Honestly, i strongly advice you leave him alone cos you have all your family matters spread all over this website. Food for the devil himself
If anyone tells you that satanist can take advantage of that would you agree? Yes i have all my family matters spread around here, i want to troll him.
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 7:56am On May 27, 2022
BigCowh0rn LadiesForever Beautygoddesss, I'm a mask behind which there is no facegrin I currently operate a popular female moniker here. I know you will not believe thisgrin Only Prettygirl200 Beautygoddesss and Benwallt have met me offNL and they know that I'm a nice guy.Anyways, my step mum and half siblings always sideline me(as the only child of my mother), I will not let ASUU strike and depression kill megringrin I'm stupidly dangerous onNL but too kind to hurt a fly offNL, Beautygoddesss can attest to thisgringringrin
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 8:17am On May 27, 2022
BigCowh0rn you suck at sarcasm and ur comment is heavily laced with ironygrin If u convince Beautygoddesss to stop talking to me, u know the consquencegrin u are my big friend but i dont want a boat to see itself as a yatch or a shipgrin U are better than me in all spheres we exert ourselves but know this and know peace "I dont let go" grin No man born of a woman can understand momma's only kidgrin And that's why to think u can trap the air/breeze is the worst mental dislocationgrin Dont blame me, blame ASUU strike and my half siblingsgrin Rightnow am faced with dilemma.Should i fall in love or not.I see a girl in my neghbourhood always...grin let me not yarn what i cant retract.Stay safe LadiesForever.
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 8:22am On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
And am same person as ObamaMessi
angryangry kai i don suffa
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 8:23am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
So u no know b4?
noundecided
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 8:25am On May 27, 2022
@ladiesforever
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 8:27am On May 27, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

This is one reason I am so confused about who to marry right now.
Whether to marry a matured lady who knows everything or an ignorant young girl who is sweet and eager to let me be her teacher in al things

Take a young fine girl like you now.. i go dey bang you 5 times a day and none of it will be boring grin

For months now you have been talking to Victor up and down without knowing he is the same as Obama messi.
I told him to tell you.. you saw it but still didn't get.

I said Victor... you have to tell beautygoddess who you are

You quoted the post but still didn't get.

He has been all around you with over 4 monikers and you don't even know that. I just dey here dey laugh you and your friend FCMB2020

Victor was poisoned and is dead my foot. cheesy
.........undecidedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
noundecided
Dont worry we will speak offNL
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 8:30am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
BigCowh0rn LadiesForever Beautygoddesss, I'm a mask behind which there is no facegrin I currently operate a popular female moniker here. I know you will not believe thisgrin Only Prettygirl200 Beautygoddesss and Benwallt have met me offNL and they know that I'm a nice guy.Anyways, my step mum and half siblings always sideline me(as the only child of my mother), I will not let ASUU strike and depression kill megringrin I'm stupidly dangerous onNL but too kind to hurt a fly offNL, Beautygoddesss can attest to thisgringringrin
angryangry wow
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 8:30am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
angryangry kai i don suffa
You will not suffer as long as i live.
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 8:33am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
angryangry wow
Wow what grin
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by BigCowH0rn: 10:17am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
BigCowh0rn you suck at sarcasm and ur comment is heavily laced with ironygrin If u convince Beautygoddesss to stop talking to me, u know the consquencegrin u are my big friend but i dont want a boat to see itself as a yatch or a shipgrin U are better than me in all spheres we exert ourselves but know this and know peace "I dont let go" grin No man born of a woman can understand momma's only kidgrin And that's why to think u can trap the air/breeze is the worst mental dislocationgrin Dont blame me, blame ASUU strike and my half siblingsgrin Rightnow am faced with dilemma.Should i fall in love or not.I see a girl in my neghbourhood always...grin let me not yarn what i cant retract.Stay safe LadiesForever.

Lol, guy, I no dey challenge you or anyone ooo. I'm retired. grin grin grin

Na sight seeing i dey do for nairaland most times now
I just happen to find your girl beautygoddess interesting but from a distance sha so no kill me

It's nice you confessed your identities to her today but my guy honestly, if Satanist or anyone hits the report button one of those confessions of yours' you are history. Go and remove them
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 10:39am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Wow what grin
angry
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 10:40am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
You will not suffer as long as i live.
undecided
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 10:45am On May 27, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Lol, guy, I no dey challenge you or anyone ooo. I'm retired. grin grin grin

Na sight seeing i dey do for nairaland most times now
I just happen to find your girl beautygoddess interesting but from a distance sha so no kill me

It's nice you confessed your identities to her today but my guy honestly, if Satanist or anyone hits the report button one of those confessions of yours' you are history. Go and remove them
thks

1 Like

Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 10:47am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Dont worry we will speak offNL
.......undecided Ok
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by BigCowH0rn: 10:54am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thks

If i may ask are based in Taraba state as well?
You even look igbo to me
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:55am On May 27, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Victor me no wan answer u, shey u abandon me since? Me no go answer u oo
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by Beautygoddesss: 11:13am On May 27, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

If i may ask are based in Taraba state as well?
You even look igbo to me
no am based in delta state am not igbo.am an urhobo u dnt no how confused and angered i am.dnt just no how to think nwundecided
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 11:28am On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Victor me no wan answer u, shey u abandon me since? Me no go answer u oo
Pretty, na u dump me for trash can.How's ur day?
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by VictorUSA1: 12:05pm On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddess i dnt expect u to be shocked about anything i do onNL.I've told u all what that means.I'm actually very sorry.BigCowh0rn, u actually dnt know who "the Victor" is, and how sure are you that SATANIST AKA DrMrsFunmi is not following my comments? Do u knw what i did b4 he went 2 rest? grin Satanist himself knows that he cant troll megringrin He said he fights 4 yrs and here he fought barely some months and went silent.I enjoy it when we trollgrin
Re: Rema Fan-thread! by BigCowH0rn: 12:36pm On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
no am based in delta state am not igbo.am an urhobo u dnt no how confused and angered i am.dnt just no how to think nwundecided

Don't be angry or confused. Try to understand.
You are dealing with guys who like you but must have to protect you in strange ways you don't even understand
We have to protect ourselves too

What you see as Nairaland is a very dangerous place actually. Here all kinds of characters walk... cultist, fraudsters, lesbians, kidnappers, homosexuals, rapist, blackmailers, trolls, policemen, DSS agents, etc. They tear innocent people like you to pieces. I started fighting people like these since 2019

Let me give you an example you will understand fast..
You are about 19.. innocent and lovely.
Recall that female moniker you wanted to fight the other day which i told you to leave alone for me to take care of?
Well, that woman is a 48 year old rich businesswoman in PH. She is a lesbian who heads up a powerful lesbian cult with international connections. They use and dump powerful men but target young girls like you as sex slaves.

Online you know her just as a moniker you can shout at anyhow. But offline if you meet her and her black bra gang of ruthless women you will wish you were never born.

Victor is fighting someone that attacks and defames people online in terrible ways. He has to hide sometimes so as to associate normally with innocent people like you.

Try to understand that.
He is not a bad person just that he has to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? / Aje I Don Tire / Ladies,can You Marry This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.