Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. (27860 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. by MARX77(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Clicked:
@evuna Please can you ask your sister how much GT bank pays graduate trainees, both during training and after training?

I'm kind of in her situation right now and I'm so confused. I need to know the pay so that I can make an informed decision.

Training school is 50k. Don't know if Graduate trainee is same as executive Trainee but 264k is pay for executive Trainee
Re: The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. by Clicked: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2022
MARX77:

Training school is 50k. Don't know if Graduate trainee is same as executive Trainee but 264k is pay for executive Trainee

Thank you so much
Re: The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. by MARX77(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Clicked:

Thank you so much

Anytime
Re: The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. by lajid: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
ednut1:
Only KMPG can make you get job offer in uk, usa or Australia in 3 years time. Abeg no dull am

Hi tunde, trust you’re great. How about kpmg tax department, how is east is it to get a job abroad with it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Top 5 Reasons Not To Apply For A Job / How Do You Answer Salary Questions During Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.