Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (53599 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by lookingfly: 12:40pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi
seems there is free WiFi at airports, how did you post this? Congratulations for finally japaing from this futureless naija.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You've a lovely family.

Your wife is beautiful and your children, you're not looking bad either.

He's not available so stop saying he's not looking bad

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Focusmind: 12:40pm On May 27, 2022
Hahahaha - See the number of people praying and wishing to be like the OP

My people, na so una take hate this country!!!! grin

Everybody wan japa from this country. I do not know why i have not caught this Japa bug but the thing has infected my wife. I no go lie

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bdon123(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2022
Joining u soon,are u going on visit or relocating?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Muideen6013(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2022
I don’t think they will come back to Nigeria......
Heavy load
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Chiiamaka: 12:43pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations ��
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by ogododo: 12:43pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi

U don japa be dat oo. God's speed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by ThePlugg(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2022
if you wan join d train to Japa....line up here

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Originalsly: 12:45pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:

Woke up 4:45am this morning and everywhere was bright like 9am grin

Will get brighter even earlier.... and darker even later.... until June 21 when the reverse will begin to happen. Make hay while the sun shines ... this is the time to move about as much as possible... learn the transportation systems.... shopping spots... important offices... enrolling in the school system ad stocking up on Winter wears.... most likely now on rock bottom prices in stores..... or well stocked at Thrift/Used stores.
Enjoy your new life... keep us updated.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by KIDfurniture(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
Japa for enjoyment is all I pray for in my life.. not to go and start life afresh. I want to be landlord to many tenants in Nigeria before 2025. I build houses for a living. As I Dey build for clients me sef Dey build for myself. God help us in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Evii: 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
Wow, congratulations � my fellow nairalander.

Sir, is it the study rout you used or what? I'm looking forward to doing same but need directions.
Thanks for your anticipated response.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Agbebakun22: 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations to you man and pls endeavor to put that ur little boy to any football academy as time goes.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Owopariola1: 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Thanks, it's relocation for us ooo

Even though, this is the UK, what happened to this down below? Do you care to explain, at least we can learn from your perspective
This your post was in July 2020 o.

9jaHustler:
I will stay in Nigeria and become even richer by investing wisely and living a good life. Not everyone in America is successful

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by iamdapsyj(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2022
nedekid:
Kai, you too don japa after shouting Sai baba Sai baba!
I thought we talk say we rough am here together? grin grin

grin grin this is so funny...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Didi2d(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2022
Your children life don better pass as e be before. But make sure they don't totally forget your culture back home.
Am happy for your kids, may God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Washington505: 12:48pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Woke up 4:45am this morning and everywhere was bright like 9am grin
!how much did it cost you guys

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Olisehinnocent: 12:48pm On May 27, 2022
Enjoy bro... Remember to send me some weeds make I use dey knack all this smelly Nigerian kpekus grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
Omo grin everybody just dey japa grin

Make "correct" money na when you fit enjoy nigeria tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by adspelite(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
Bro's me, share how you take japa this country. I need to follow up with my family too.
If you want to help a fellow NLer, please I beg you to share with me the process from scratch to finish.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by dahmie2013: 12:54pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations... God's blessings.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Chomsky1967(f): 12:55pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
E de vex you say I carry fish? Let me shock you, in my luggage is two goats spiced and roaster grin grin grin. I bought it online from one Tad Farms. I go show you video later grin

2 goats? ! shocked shocked you have got to be kidding sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by MUAnaZephyr: 12:55pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations... You for just wrap me join those bags embarassed

9jaHustler:

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by MUAnaZephyr: 12:56pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations... You for just wrap me join those bags embarassed

9jaHustler:

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by adspelite(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2022
Onariii:
Omo grin everybody just dey japa grin

Make "correct" money na when you fit enjoy nigeria tongue
How you want take make correct money for this country?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Sirchef: 12:57pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You've a lovely family.

Your wife is beautiful and your children, you're not looking bad either.
Nor go lose focus o
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Pedyson: 12:59pm On May 27, 2022
Wow, big congrats

I am planning same but I need a reliable agent that could help me in the processing if the visa and how much it would cost?
I need help!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by iamdapsyj(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2022
Owopariola1:

Even though, this is the UK, what happened to this down below? Do you care to explain, at least we can learn from your perspective
This your post was in July 2020 o.

Many Nigerians are like that, they don't put what they say to practice. Poverty no they send patriotism o grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Mcslize: 1:01pm On May 27, 2022
Op according to one of your 2020 posts, it seems like you were once anti-japa , team Nigeria is better folk? What made you later change your mind? Just curious what must have prompted your relocation interest.

Besides congrats first!

But we need explanation of why you later decided to relocate when Nigeria has always been a paradise on earth. Why relocated when you have always had the notion that you can enjoy more peaceful living in Nigeria than moving abroad.

Any reason for your change of mind?

c: 9jaHustler

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 27, 2022
oladipupo2234:
Nigerians and the "i better pass my neighbour mentality" Must you come online to flaunt your success all the time? I understand how joyous you feel at the moment but trust me, you dont need this publicity

Be grateful to your maker and celebrate your wins with your family and well wishers only. I pray those bad spirits will not turn your joy to something else.

Meanwhile welcome to Uk, and all the best

Bitter leaf

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2022
And don't forget to enroll that little boy in one of the clubs academy, if possible Manchester United because I can see a future Mbappe in his innocent eyes.
Good luck to you and your family.
Na Dubai we still dey rugged am but we go join you soon by God's grace.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.