Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (53650 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Edun00700: 2:42pm On May 27, 2022
Okay bro
Richy4:

He's on holidays right? no one knows when he will be heading back home...If he's gonna stay for the complete duration of three months or less cool..
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Bizideas1981(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2022
Hope you are not returning
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Stanley1155: 2:49pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi
what a lovely family you have,I wish you all the best life can offer.
The goal is to pray for Nigeria from abroad.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by orlaglobal234: 2:49pm On May 27, 2022
Hope you're not coming back again? I think you and your wife don't forget anything here If your answer is yes, good and better but if your answer is no, my brother you're on your own ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good. Hope your jost is nice to you. Airbnb is one of the best ways to networking globally in business which many don't even know. Most of my hosts around the globe are either active business owners or retired directors, mostly female who meeded people of genuine minds to relate with cheesy. I met a host couple in Switzerland before covid-19. Her husband is a renowned architect while the wife heads a major NGO. We've been networking successfully in Africa since then. The wife told me I'd be their first black host lol. I dey enter their living room as i like. We're best of friends today.

Madt! I recently just learnt about the concept of Social networking. I'm glad you made the most out of it.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by irunoko(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi
congratulations o.if you can abeg no come back because that will be the best gift you can GIVE your kids.naija matter na only God fit solve am
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Delacroix6(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2022
Y'all already escaped..
All thanks to God...

May good opportunities await your family there..
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by babington91(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by grandstar(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler

It takes long before it gets dark during summer. Interestingly, during winter, it gets dark quite early. By 5:30 pm, everywhere is dark
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
Gemma11:

I no dey understand un kine question sometimes. Can't you google from Nigeria and find out yourself? Or do you need visa to enter google uk? cheesy cheesy
I dn search taya I no see any one
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Guderian(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2022
Owopariola1:

Even though, this is the UK, what happened to this down below? Do you care to explain, at least we can learn from your perspective
This your post was in July 2020 o.

Inspector so you went on research concerning this matter. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Dearlord(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
Election never started una done de relocate.

You guys are going to miss a lot
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by VenumX: 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
Where is malignantguest? Come and see. grin
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Choilila: 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

People dey travel go UK,na Niger republic and Chad you dey travel go.
Ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
jimter44:

Oga, both UK and Nigeria are on +1GMT. There's no way it will be 9:30 pm in Manchester and it will be 5:00pm in Nigeria. You are carried away of the euphoria of being in Queen' a land.
I was also confused by that information
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by armyofone(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2022
Toks2008:

Guy nah you go check yourself.

Going to UK is just an experience whilst some see it as an achievement.

What if he makes a YouTube video and cashes out with it.

Guy biko negodu there.

Leave him let him continue to hide his own joy from Red capper and imaginary village people sitting in circles over one's matter grin

He doesn't still know this is the "online" "Instagram" pix age where you share stuff real time about life ups and down (journey) of life.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by alizzyshire: 4:05pm On May 27, 2022
Yep, yep, Congratulations. Since it must be Spring/Summer over there, they are likely have longer days.

Congratulations once again.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Tranquility2345: 4:11pm On May 27, 2022
olabrinks:
because it’s summer time now. But around November/December it will only start to get bright at around 8am/9am. It will also start to get dark at around 3pm.

You are yearning dust. It never ever gets dark before 6pm in the UK. How can you say it starts to get dark by 3pm And you must be high on cheap drugs to say that it starts to get bright around 8 or 9 am in November/December. WTF!!!

Darkness starts by like 6 in the evening and it gets bright by 6am in the morning. Only in the summer does it stay bright till about 8pm and gets bright around 5 in the morning. Stop reading on the internet and travel to get real life experience before opening mouth waaaaa to talk wetin you no know angry

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by lookingfly: 4:12pm On May 27, 2022
Ekpekus:

Yes there is ... even at Abuja Airport, the international wing... there is free wifi
for real shocked, I never knew all these while flying through abj.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Tranquility2345: 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
armadeo:

The kids don tire.

Na so all those long journey dey do them. They'll be suited at first then the length would water them out. Lol.

Please what is ‘suited’ and what is ‘water them out’? Asking for learning purposes please undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Eagba(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2022
Didi2d:
Your children life don better pass as e be before. But make sure they don't totally forget your culture back home.
Am happy for your kids, may God bless you
what's there to remember in the black culture
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Jaqenhghar: 4:35pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
I don't know if I am saying this too quick but plenty oyibo we have met today have been very friendly. Friendly to the kids and all....
They are usually like that. They are very good at masking how they feel and think.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by sylve11: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You've a lovely family.

Your wife is beautiful and your children, you're not looking bad either.

Lol

You must over talk. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Please what is ‘suited’ and what is ‘water them out’? Asking for learning purposes please undecided

Auto correct. I have no idea how those words appeared there. Sorry.

Eager
Wear

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by armadeo(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2022
Tranquility2345:

You are yearning dust. It never ever gets dark before 6pm in the UK. How can you say it starts to get dark by 3pm And you must be high on cheap drugs to say that it starts to get bright around 8 or 9 am in November/December. WTF!!!

Darkness starts by like 6 in the evening and it gets bright by 6am in the morning. Only in the summer does it stay bright till about 8pm and gets bright around 5 in the morning. Stop reading on the internet and travel to get real life experience before opening mouth waaaaa to talk wetin you no know angry

He is right.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by olabrinks(f): 4:49pm On May 27, 2022
Tranquility2345:

lol I was born in the U.K.. Thanks for your input.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Olushylay1(f): 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
Congrats ..God will bless you on that land(Amen)
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Bbbw: 5:09pm On May 27, 2022
Take your photo offline
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by blazepascal(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
Money is power see how everbody dey wish am well mostly ladies
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by shawn55ng: 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations but be ready to work like jarky.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Chris2chris: 5:48pm On May 27, 2022
That's good. U made it. Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.