Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (53694 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Prophet777: 6:01pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations bro, the Almighty God that answered you, will pick my own call as well...
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by kolajoo(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2022
Youngqueen:
Abeg help me with how you take do am. Is it study visa? How were you able to go with your family at once. I'll really appreciate your help. God bless you and your beautiful family
I should be able to assist with some info..
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Chinonye25: 6:43pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulatio
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by kolajoo(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
Tranquility2345:

You are yearning dust. It never ever gets dark before 6pm in the UK. How can you say it starts to get dark by 3pm And you must be high on cheap drugs to say that it starts to get bright around 8 or 9 am in November/December. WTF!!!

Darkness starts by like 6 in the evening and it gets bright by 6am in the morning. Only in the summer does it stay bright till about 8pm and gets bright around 5 in the morning. Stop reading on the internet and travel to get real life experience before opening mouth waaaaa to talk wetin you no know angry
olabrinks is actually right. It obvious you are the one who need to travel out and get real life experience… I will say no more

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by kolajoo(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Emmanuel909090: 7:08pm On May 27, 2022
Safe trip
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Tranquility2345: 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good. Hope your jost is nice to you. Airbnb is one of the best ways to networking globally in business which many don't even know. Most of my hosts around the globe are either active business owners or retired directors, mostly female who meeded people of genuine minds to relate with cheesy. I met a host couple in Switzerland before covid-19. Her husband is a renowned architect while the wife heads a major NGO. We've been networking successfully in Africa since then. The wife told me I'd be their first black host lol. I dey enter their living room as i like. We're best of friends today.

First black host? Do you mean tenant? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by machioni42(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2022
A beg share with me, the best way to relocate to UK. Am highly interested.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by jimblaze(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
congrats bro! may the land favour you and your entire family in Jesus glorious name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by ashetu(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi

Congratulations
So happy for your family
By the special grace of God,I will join you guys soon.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Eriokanmi: 8:13pm On May 27, 2022
Tranquility2345:

First black host? Do you mean tenant? undecided
First black guest, sorry lol. na typo
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Pacesetter123(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
Ok, congrats to you n ur family mhann for the safe trip!
But my candid advice to you there is that in all ur doings,don't support Manchester United FC even though you are in the land of Manchester to avoid stagnation in number 6 in ur business.
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Asine: 9:19pm On May 27, 2022
He is right , by winter it starts getting dark around 3:30, by 4pm, it’s already dark and by it starts getting bright by 9am
You are yearning dust. It never ever gets dark before 6pm in the UK. How can you say it starts to get dark by 3pm And you must be high on cheap drugs to say that it starts to get bright around 8 or 9 am in November/December. WTF!!!

Darkness starts by like 6 in the evening and it gets bright by 6am in the morning. Only in the summer does it stay bright till about 8pm and gets bright around 5 in the morning. Stop reading on the internet and travel to get real life experience before opening mouth waaaaa to talk wetin you no know angry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by meobizy(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2022
I’m happy for you and your family. I did mine a little under two months ago. Cold nearly finish me that way. Coming back na japa mentality full my head. I need to make money to invest back home.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by achicares(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Darkness starts by like 6 in the evening and it gets bright by 6am in the morning. Only in the summer does it stay bright till about 8pm and gets bright around 5 in the morning. Stop reading on the internet and travel to get real life experience before opening mouth waaaaa to talk wetin you no know angry

Just to prove you know better, you ended up embarrassing yourself.
You're asking someone who has more experience than you to get life experience of where she was born.
And even in a very uncivilised manner.

Did you see her reply? Despite your insults? That's maturity.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by favinvest: 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
Bros.. with all these load.. hope nor b final japa b dat?

Anyway safe trip
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bepositive11: 10:49pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Random pictures I took this morning

It seems like there is not much to do or see in UK

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by cooooooks(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2022
AMEN!!
Loreettaa:
One day I'll leave this country.
Cooooooks, can I get a louder AMEN?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2022
somehow:

Imagine!

Get used to it after 11 years?

grin grin
Na the guy de find crowd nah

Let him learn to mind his own business and face his own life.
He went there primarily to improve his economic situation, not necessarily his social life.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Bnaira7(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2022
God bless you
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Emeka71(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
Chidrens day in London.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bigjackass: 1:42pm On May 28, 2022
Owopariola1:

Even though, this is the UK, what happened to this down below? Do you care to explain, at least we can learn from your perspective
This your post was in July 2020 o.

he didn't have the funds to relocate as at then

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bigjackass: 1:43pm On May 28, 2022
Bobmarie:
Listen to people like that at your own peril.

They’re mostly jealous and bitter people who wish they could Japa too
most people just talk like that when they don't yet have the money to relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Gemma11: 6:47pm On May 28, 2022
grin
bepositive11:

It seems like there is not much to do or see in UK

Yeah not much to do or see at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bepositive11: 5:11am On May 29, 2022
grin

Gemma11:
grin

Yeah not much to do or see at all grin grin
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by anayolity: 11:45pm On May 29, 2022
Tranquility2345:

And you're just talking like a useless tout that you are..... Too many kids on this platform without home training.

To even think you are soooo ashamed to say anything..... Bandit with internet.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Youngqueen(f): 12:33am On May 30, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

I can help you tho,
I am not an agent but you can contact me 07053973230
i will. Thank you
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Youngqueen(f): 12:37am On May 30, 2022
kolajoo:
I should be able to assist with some info..
kindly do pls
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Tranquility2345: 3:05am On May 30, 2022
anayolity:

And you're just talking like a useless tout that you are..... Too many kids on this platform without home training.

To even think you are soooo ashamed to say anything..... Bandit with internet.

Your papa angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by 9jaHustler: 8:44pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Abujaexpress:
U dey abscond from Naija?
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by 9jaHustler: 8:46pm On May 30, 2022
I paid nothing for the fish but off course at every point at the airport everyone is asking you for a gift grin grin

anonimi:

How much did you pay the customs people for the dry fish to let you go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.