Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (53652 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by 9jaHustler: 1:38pm On May 27, 2022
Random pictures I took this morning

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by GoodFaith: 1:39pm On May 27, 2022
CountVersailles:

Is there no fish in the UK? Why didn't you also wrap live goat into the bag? As una wan carry everything travel

Use your head now
Naira to Pound

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by armadeo(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi

The kids don tire.

Na so all those long journey dey do them. They'll be suited at first then the length would water them out. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Amotekun777: 1:42pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You've a lovely family.

Your wife is beautiful and your children, you're not looking bad either.

So you dey try use style abuse am, ba? undecided

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Bbbwings: 1:43pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You've a lovely family.

Your wife is beautiful and your children,[you're not looking bad either.
Stop lying
grin
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Tremple8v: 1:44pm On May 27, 2022
Make una no come back here for now ooo
. E get y
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by clems88(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2022
Baba God when me sef go japaa sad . In fact where Una dey see all this money

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by jimter44(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi

Oga, both UK and Nigeria are on +1GMT. There's no way it will be 9:30 pm in Manchester and it will be 5:00pm in Nigeria. You are carried away of the euphoria of being in Queen' a land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by int0x80(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2022
Good luck in your adventure, I just hope you are not relocating your family on a visitors visa!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Etinosa1234: 1:55pm On May 27, 2022
Owopariola1:

Even though, this is the UK, what happened to this down below? Do you care to explain, at least we can learn from your perspective
This your post was in July 2020 o.

Technically... He didnt go to America grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Youngqueen(f): 1:56pm On May 27, 2022
Abeg help me with how you take do am. Is it study visa? How were you able to go with your family at once. I'll really appreciate your help. God bless you and your beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:

Ok so you went to England, are we supposed to fry stones because of that?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Richy4(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2022
Edun00700:
So they will not another one again

He's on holidays right? no one knows when he will be heading back home...If he's gonna stay for the complete duration of three months or less cool..
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
Japa united, congratulations
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2022
Youngqueen:
Abeg help me with how you take do am. Is it study visa? How were you able to go with your family at once. I'll really appreciate your help. God bless you and your beautiful family

I can help you tho,
I am not an agent but you can contact me 07053973230
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by felixray2010(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
Abeg!!! No come Nigeria again ooo
This country is shit!!!!!!
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Gabbriell: 2:12pm On May 27, 2022
First time I am seeing a thread without malice and hatred on Nairaland.

Maybe there is Hope for Nigerians.

Thank u bro for creating this thread

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:

/

This is a life lesson to all the miscreants shouting "Tinubu!" or "APC!' That person you dey follow shout may already have plan B like McOluomo.

Before the ship sinks, he go japa with his family. grin grin grin Who go suffer am? The same you.

Oga: I wish you all the best.

/

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by NaijaCars4sale: 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
This is very lovely
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Gemma11: 2:20pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:

Welcome to the UK and congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bigpicture001: 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
Y are dads always caarrying girl child and mom's make child in family pic..?
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Sweetvie: 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
Manchester is a lovely city and i wish u all the best. You av a lovely family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Gemma11: 2:24pm On May 27, 2022
patoski39:
congrats sir,,,,, can u help me confirm how much it will cost for someone to enroll into a football school there

I no dey understand un kine question sometimes. Can't you google from Nigeria and find out yourself? Or do you need visa to enter google uk? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Wizywiz(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
Op wish you and ur family well ooo...say me Hi to man United captain fantastic Maguire grin tell him man u fans in naija loves him so much cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Bossman(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
I am sure he knows that. What he meant is that everywhere is busy and bubbling at 9:30 PM in the UK the way it does at 5 PM in Naija.

Congrats OP! It is well worth it, especially for those kids' future. It's good that you got your family off the sinking ship!
jimter44:

Oga, both UK and Nigeria are on +1GMT. There's no way it will be 9:30 pm in Manchester and it will be 5:00pm in Nigeria. You are carried away of the euphoria of being in Queen' a land.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by MMWandali: 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:

Beautiful family
Congratulations brother

But please I don't understand the timings you gave
I thought UK time is equal to standard GMT and Nigeria time is GMT+1 which is just an hour ahead of Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Albertone(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2022
Choilila:
Goodluck, wish you a prosperous journey in your new destination.

People dey travel go UK,na Niger republic and Chad you dey travel go.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Shagamoni(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2022
This is very sweet
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by otubujohn(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2022
9jaHustler:
I don't know if I am saying this too quick but plenty oyibo we have met today have been very friendly. Friendly to the kids and all....

Small small you go understand

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by McOluOmo: 2:36pm On May 27, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

This is a life lesson to all the miscreants shouting "Tinubu!" or "APC!' That person you dey follow shout may already have plan B like McOluomo.

Before the ship sinks, he go japa with his family. grin grin grin Who go suffer am? The same you.

Oga: I wish you all the best.

/

Drag small

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by godwon01(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
This guy is very clever. He announced his arrival not when he was leaving Nigeria. You are welcome to the UK. This is summer period that was the reason for the change in the way the sky appeared. I pray that the land will favour you IJN. You will succeed and achieve whatever the plan that made you to leave the country. You will not regret it IJN. Remains blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Peterina(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
The japa is, congratulations yours is successful
9jaHustler:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.