Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen (4244 Views)

Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Karemarealty288(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2022
In another bizarre incident, a Japanese man fulfilled his dream of becoming a dog. And to look like a dog, he paid a large sum of money for a "life-sized" dog costume.

The man commissioned a professional agency named Zeppet and asked it to make him a costume of a Collie — which is a dog breed, NDTV reported.

The company took 40 days to make the costume and charged more than two million yen for it.
Talking about why he chose to become a collie, the man said: "I made it a collie because it looks real when I put it on. My favorite is quadrupedal animals, especially cute ones. Among them, I thought that a big animal close to me would be good, considering that it would be a realistic model, so I decided to make it a dog. Long-haired dogs can mislead the human figure. I met such a condition and made Collie, my favorite breed of dog."

Sharing the pictures on Twitter, the company said: "At the request of an individual, we made a dog modelling suit. Modelled after a collie dog, it reproduces the appearance of a real dog walking on four legs like a real dog."

https://www.geo.tv/latest/418968-man-fulfils-dream-of-becoming-a-dog-pays-2-million-yen

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2022
That's your own problem Oga,, if you like turn to Mosquito, nothing concern me. My own problem now na where I go see ijebu garri soak this night sleep. tongue

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Typicool8(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2022
Nawa oo nothing man eye no go see for china

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Felimax(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2022
Wow! Some people really don't have problem. Nice one though!
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by wonderr(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2022
Well we need the companies services in aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2022
people that should be locked up in psychiatric hospitals are instead roaming the streets freely (in dog costume)!

***spit on floor***

3 Likes

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Nonexisting: 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
Smart man dog. He must have heard of the happenings in Nigeria where daughters of Delilah now donate pussies to dogs.

13 Likes

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Choilila: 6:15pm On May 26, 2022
A brother to Albertone.
He did the transformation because he was so ugly . And Albertone is next in line.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by rocknation62(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2022
The man go like doggy na why grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2022
Another sign of the urgent need for the emergence of ' The Unity'

Obviously, the weak, deviant and stupid have taken the earth *spits*
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by illicit(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2022
Just costume not a real dog
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by princeemmma(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2022
MAD MAN!!!

This life no balance, male won turn female................. female won turn male......... dog won turn human dem don dey bleep all our ladies

Now human trying to costume as a dog

Lord what is this world turning too

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:
A brother to Albertone.
He did the transformation because he was so ugly . And Albertone is next in line.
Lol. Jeon, you no dey tire?, wetin this guy do you sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2022
Nice one, na dog dey rain now tongue
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Albertone(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:
A brother to Alber-tone.
He did the transformation because he was so ugly . And Albert-one is next in line.

He is one of those cute guys you drool over and disturb for attention.He did it to hide from you as he doesn't want to be seen talking/chatting with a fugly object.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Choilila: 7:55pm On May 26, 2022
Albertone:

He is one of those cute guys you drool over and disturb for attention.He did it to hide from you as he doesn't want to be seen talking/chatting with a fugly object.

ugly is your birth and baptized name.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Choilila: 7:57pm On May 26, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Lol. Jeon, you no dey tire?, wetin this guy do you sef.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by 40fy: 8:12pm On May 26, 2022
Skibo!!!

See better 404, pepperoni!!! Ondo, Efik & Ibibio guys go don chop dis one, use beer wash am down before dem know say nah man!!!
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Edozie4bc: 8:16pm On May 26, 2022
Tell him to roam around the street of china and watch his meat been sampled grin grin
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Alapojames: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
The man get sense sha.. He won to they fvck free sha angry
Baba they run from billings
Dog they enjoy that thing oo, no toasting, no billing, just pucy and you...

If lekki babe catch him eh

Boost your ig account at affordable price
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Kobicove(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
Na access to too much food dey worry dis one undecided
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by ugosilva: 9:08pm On May 26, 2022
Na him own cup of tea

E no concern me
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by YangaBabe: 9:59pm On May 26, 2022
sunnyboi:
That's your own problem Oga,, if you like turn to Mosquito, nothing concern me. My own problem now na where I go see ijebu garri soak this night sleep. tongue
lol, everybody and him problems, my own na where I go see money buy this Oraimo airbuds 3, the design mad and e just dey enter my eye.

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Delacroix6(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
WTF !!!!
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by TheWolfen(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2022
I open this thread to see the Mumu man.
Damn. I had thought I heard it all shocked
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by royalair(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2022
Make this man no try near calabar grin
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by VenumX: 12:21am On May 27, 2022
An Asian has beaten Afrizoorians to it. grin

Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by Dagger111(m): 12:47am On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Smart man dog. He must have heard of the happenings in Nigeria where daughters of Delilah now donate pussies to dogs.

This man dog will knack our girls in Naija gan o. Damn
Re: Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen by MMWandali: 2:40am On May 27, 2022
Some people's life dream is to be president of Nigeria, spending huge sum of money to realize it and it might not be fulfilled
The life dream of this one is to become a dog a mere � dog as Nigerians would call it, but he has "succeeded" in achieving it

This life get as e be; not balanced

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why all women prefer shorter guys, revealed / See What This Beautiful Lady Angrily Told Me Because I Rejected Her / Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.