Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help (1047 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by IamKizzbrown10(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
MY OPINION: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Financial Assistance

I don’t support sex for grade, sex for work, but I don’t see anything wrong with sex for financial assistance unless she is married.

Give him what you have and get the money you wanted or rest, it is called trade by barter. If he didn’t ask for anything in return, that’s fine and okay. Your luck.

Personally, I have never and I don’t think I will ask for sex in return for anything. Woman nobi my problem. But some men do and I don’t see anything wrong with that, besides na their money and you are NOT entitled to it.

If Mr A demand for sex in return and you cant meet his demands, move to Mr B, C, D you will eventually find someone who would assist without demanding for anything in exchange.

May whatever you serve always lead you to the right people.

Share your views and opinion in the comment section below

5 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
True talk bro

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
not all pussy are ment to be bleeped (some bring death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by WibusJaga: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fornication is wrong Bro, especially with someone you have no love or emotions for.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by dawnomike(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
That it's simply taking advantage of the lady's situation... Help if you want to help and ask for sex if you want to.

Never ask for sex a sa basis to help... It is wrong

4 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferrytech:
not all pussy are ment to be bleeped (some bring death
explain more sire
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Women are sex slaves.
Women are sex objects.

Guys... Don't hesitate to fvck all these girls like an animal. They don't deserve to be loved, they're created to be fvcked. So fvck them like the bitch they are.

Whether she's married or not, pls fvck her like an animal before rendering any help to her.

Don't care about her feelings, To hell with her feelings. Thunder fire her feelings.

Just scatter, expand, drill and destroy her kpekus.
did your gf break your heart? Why are u sounding this way?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Women are sex slaves.
Women are sex objects.

Guys... Don't hesitate to fvck all these girls like an animal. They don't deserve to be loved, they're created to be fvcked. So fvck them like the bitch they are.

Whether she's married or not, pls fvck her like an animal before rendering any help to her.

Don't care about her feelings, To hell with her feelings. Thunder fire her feelings.

Your mother is a sex object to be bleeped like the bitch she is. We are all sex objects

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Kollins11: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Bobmarie:
Your mother is a sex object to be bleeped like the bitch she is. We are all sex objects
May Sango and Amadioha strike your clitoris there!

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Cousin9999: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
That's trāfficking, and you're sick.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Kollins11: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
dawnomike:
That it's simply taking advantage of the lady's situation... Help if you want to help and ask for sex if you want to.
Never ask for sex a sa basis to help... It is wrong

Cousin9999:
That's trāfficking, and you're sick.

why are you Simping? Are you a mumu man? You better fvck all these bitch.es. They don't deserve to be loved.

Women are useless. The only purpose God created them is to be fvcked like an animal.

You better fvck as many bit*hes as possible and stop having SIMPathy for all these useless women
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Kingsteve(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Women are sex slaves.
Women are sex objects.

grin

Guy, who vex you?
I understand where you're coming from in regards to women being sex objects.

I would rather replace 'sex objects', with 'pleasure givers'.
One thing's for sure...the anatomy of women are designed to give maximum pleasure.

Sex objects is derogatory.
Even though they're designed to give mind-blowing pleasure, still...women are also designed/created for other purposes besides sex.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by legendarystar: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Lols
grin cheesy
The way una like sex related issues ehn
This thing is not a Do or Die affair oo.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
I realised that most men that want sex for every help they offer always end up being victims of rape accusations and scape goats for #metoo movement grin
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
May Sango and Amadioha strike your clitoris there!
My clitoris has been struck. Your mother is a woman, a woman is a sex object. Your mother is still a just a sex object.

(1) (Reply)

Somba Tribe Of Benin Republic And Togo' Experts In Natural Penis Enlargement / My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. / Is It Bad If I Housewife My Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.