Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need A Companion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Companion (5142 Views)

I Am Married But Need A Companion / Am In Need Of A Companion / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Companion by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: I Need A Companion by banjicom(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
angry

This one is looking for a Mumu that she will turn to bestie and later leave alone after she finds another better and richer mumu.

19 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
banjicom:
angry

This one is looking for a Mumu that she will turn to bestie and later leave alone after she finds another better and richer mumu.

That's not true please
Re: I Need A Companion by Openbusiness: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

That's not true please
How is it not true? You don't have a car, yet your requirement is that the guy MUST have a car? Go on dates, who's paying? Travel buddy, exercise buddy, cinema buddy....etc! Mtchwwww. That guy is half correct. But reality is, you're not just looking for a mumu guy, you're looking for a mumu guy to turn to your personal handbag that will be following you upandan like a shadow at his own expense, while you cruise on his head and pocket. Good luck to the unfortunate guy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
How is it not true? You don't have a car, yet your requirement is that the guy MUST have a car? Go on dates, who's paying? Travel buddy, exercise buddy, cinema buddy....etc! Mtchwwww. That guy is half correct. But reality is, you're not just looking for a mumu guy, you're looking for a mumu guy to turn to your personal handbag that will be following you upandan like a shadow at his own expense, while you cruise on his head and pocket. Good luck to the unfortunate guy.

Must you guys complain.
Re: I Need A Companion by kachimor(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Why mentioning the qualities/possessions the guy must hv before DM u?
U are simply looking for a successful guy so that u will reduce the guy to mumu & finally leave him for another guy. ur plan will never see the light in Jesus name

14 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by FanOfMyself: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
I fit the picture for real, but you are already coming off as a lady who is looking for a man to foot her bills somehow! Next time present yourself better.
Thanks

16 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: I Need A Companion by Figger(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
this one is practically hunting for a simp.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by pozehnani(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
The lady has stated her requirements. I think its best you respect that. If you don't have a car then don't bother commenting. cheesy. Lol... Una neva Hala...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:
I fit the picture for real, but you are already coming off as a lady who is looking for a man to foot her bills somehow! Next time present yourself better.
Thanks
You fit the picture
Who cooks for you abeg,I can be doing your cook day for you for a fee also another thing I can do is be a companion,nothing intimate at all,I'm intellectual,in case you need someone to talk to or its sorts.
Also for a fee
Re: I Need A Companion by FanOfMyself: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

You fit the picture
Who cooks for you abeg,I can be doing your cook day for you for a fee also another thing I can do is be a companion,nothing intimate at all,I'm intellectual,in case you need someone to talk to or its sorts.
Also for a fee
Nice try, but I eat out sometimes and I do cook from time to time. I'm a software engineer and I do work from home since covid-19 lock down.
Besides, you might put some love portion inside my food one day. My dad's nickname is "Fear woman" for real! Though I haven't really asked him how and why he bears that alias

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Oturatetuala(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Well God will provide but online stuff I hate it not dis dangerous world we are, Guys be careful. Good luck on your search.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:

You make a lot of unfounded assumptions. Is everything okay at home? Why are you angry. Chill okay, relax your jaw.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
kachimor:
Why mentioning the qualities/possessions the guy must hv before DM u?
U are simply looking for a successful guy so that u will reduce the guy to mumu & finally leave him for another guy. ur plan will never see the light in Jesus name

Who hurt you guys like this? Baseless assumptions all over but you don't even know me. See, un-clench your jaws, I will find my desire and we will both be fine.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Thanks

Assumptions. I did not mention anything about footing Bills though. Why are you guys so negative
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:
The lady has stated her requirements. I think its best you respect that. If you don't have a car then don't bother commenting. cheesy. Lol... Una neva Hala...

Lol. They can't read. The car part is for anyone not living on the Island to make mobility easier. Btw, why are they angry?
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Figger:
this one is practically hunting for a simp.

You don't know the meaning of Simp, Mr Figger. Being kind-hearted is basic human trait, no simping.

Be good
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Thanks

I sent you a DM please reply.

Also, I did not mention footing bills just to be clear that this is not about money. I am independent and can take care of myself. All I need is a companion. Footing bills will be sorted out later and it won't be one-sided.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oturatetuala:
Well God will provide but online stuff I hate it not dis dangerous world we are, Guys be careful. Good luck on your search.

You did not tell me to be careful, why?
Anyway thank you.
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Nice try, but I eat out sometimes and I do cook from time to time. I'm a software engineer and I do work from home since covid-19 lock down.
Besides, you might put some love portion inside my food one day. My dad's nickname is "Fear woman" for real! Though I haven't really asked him how and why he bears that alias
I'm sure you work soo hard and you deserve better drooling dishes so why deprive yourself of enriched homemade meals and I bet my meals tastes wayyy better than yours smiley
Concerning the love portion,if it was someone else maybe you should worry,but me,my prayer is for you never to find me appealing so you really have nothing to worry about in that aspect.
Whereas I'm affordable
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

I'm sure you work soo hard and you deserve better drooling dishes so why deprive yourself of enriched homemade meals and I bet my meals tastes wayyy better than yours smiley
Concerning the love portion,if it was someone else maybe you should worry,but me,my prayer is for you never to find me appealing so you really have nothing to worry about in that aspect.
Whereas I'm affordable

I am not even angry that you came to my thread when you could have created your own thread.

Anyways, good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by FanOfMyself: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Whereas I'm affordable
You don't give up do you? sad How much if I may ask
Re: I Need A Companion by anthonyuncle(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
continue with dz ur rules,
shiloh 2035 is waiting

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Pancakeey(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
I think the car is the problem.

You need a guy with a car right?? Because you placed so much emphasis on the car.

The rest are just extras that he doesn’t necessarily need to have from what I read.

Lol oh well.
Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:

I am not even angry that you came to my thread when you could have created your own thread.

Anyways, good luck.
I'm really soo sorry
I should have figured it was an issue
Really sorry about it

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Sheina(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You don't give up do you? sad How much if I may ask
Just #10,000 a month (transport exclusive)
I prepare varieties of exotic dishes once a week for you,so you store it up in your refrigerator
No shy emoji(hands on her eyes)
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
I think the car is the problem.

You need a guy with a car right?? Because you placed so much emphasis on the car.

The rest are just extras that he doesn’t necessarily need to have from what I read.

Lol oh well.

I am sad for Nigeria at this point, 16yo have cars in other countries. Why is an adult having a car a big deal. May God heal our land. I stated car so that mobility will be easier for anyone living on the Mainland as I stay on the Island but well.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by captainking(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:
Good day.

I am a lady. I have a job and a side hustle. I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being lonely and I hope I can get a companion to spend time with.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please the following listed below is necessary please:

• Live on the Island, if not - have a car for mobility
• Have a job or business or hustle (be independent)
• Be kind-hearted
• Be willing to go on dates
• Have a car ( I don't yet )
• Be willing to be my gist partner, my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc
• Be kind to people and don't be wicked
• Teach me how to be a bit social

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

Kindly send a DM. Thank you
I like you.. You are bold...
A pity I stay In ph

1 Like

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
captainking:

I like you.. You are bold...
A pity I stay In ph

Thank you for not being negative.

Can we be friends? We can talk on phone or chat. I actually need friends too, I am so anti-social I hardly mix or go out. I'm trying to change that.
Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Forzeenab:
Good day.

I am a lady. I have a job and a side hustle. I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being lonely and I hope I can get a companion to spend time with.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please the following listed below is necessary please:

• Live on the Island, if not - have a car for mobility
• Have a job or business or hustle (be independent)
• Be kind-hearted
• Be willing to go on dates
• Have a car ( I don't yet )
• Be willing to be my gist partner, my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc
• Be kind to people and don't be wicked
• Teach me how to be a bit social

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

Kindly send a DM. Thank you

What are you bringing to the table aunty ?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Companion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

What are you bringing to the table aunty ?

Should I send you a DM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To The Ladies.. / This 2 Girls Are So Silly!! See What They Are Doing (viewer Discretion Pictures) / Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.