Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 (47048 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / High Cost Of Living : See The African Pear I Bought For #400 / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Yankiss(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2022
sirp9898:

How?
Let's share ideas
The youths have power of numbers. There are many registered political parties with idealist youths as leaders. They can merge to form a mega party to challenge the corruption-ridden big two. When CPC merged with ACN nobody thought they could shake the almighty PDP not to talk of wrest power. This is still possible now.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by kals4luv990(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Good evening Nairalanders, I bought these 5 mangoes at the cost of #500 today at New Benin market, Benin City. I am greatly perturbed by the soaring prices of food items in the market these days. This country don your me.

For how much would you get this in your locality?
data #100 in aba
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Advertisershubs(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
The high cost of fruits in the cities is not a problem caused by the federal government...rather it is a problem caused by the ineffectiveness of Youths to Utilize the opportunities of preserving and Converting these fruits to juice to avoid the high rate of spoilage of fruits that occurs every year in the villages.

Join Us Create Wealth and Passive Income for Ourselves as We Attend to The Alleviation of The POVERTY of HUNGER And STARVATION across 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) / Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) / Photo Of Big Fish Caught In Warri River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.