Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic (2695 Views)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

Taqqiyya is in your blood!
Why change topic?
You brought about Zakir Naik and Late Ahmed Deedat. Are they the authors of the Quran? Are they one of Allah's prophets? Your arguments are invalid.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by DonroxyII: 10:58pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see you have nothing tangible to add any of what has been said so far. undecided
I don't post to your satisfaction because you are mentally insatiable grin ... It comes with the Psychos:

Who is hell bent on giving a Nymph Orgasm on every Session grin

I post to educate people who may need one or two Enlightenment about the Op and that's all:

See you around kiss
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 11:11pm On May 27, 2022
haekymbahd:
The Quran when uthman compounded it in one dialect didn't have the diacritical marks so it was open to several Qiraat/accents.

One thing you need to know is that the Quran was revealed orally and not in written form in a book so the prophet and his followers were only memorising it even though some were written down in various fragment but we're compiled in one place in a book. Which means the Quran is what is being recited and not what is written.

If two or more Muslims read your so called versions of the Quran you wouldn't detect the difference you will only detect it when you see it written down because the Quran was written down in the approved accents with diacritical marks

All of the accepted qirāʾāt follow three basic rules:
1. Conformity to the consonantal skeleton of the ʿUthmānic muṣḥaf.

2. Consistency with Arabic grammar.

3. Authentic chain of transmission.

Those qirāʾāt that fall short of these conditions are shādhdh (anomalous/irregular).

All this Qiraat has their chains traced to the prophet himself...
The old Hebrew DID not have diacritical marks and vowels too AND it did not result to different accents.

Even then, what you are saying is that errors came into the Qur'an because there were no diacritical marks. Such like as in Yoruba Language (Aja=dog, Aja=roof) are errors that came in because of lack of diacritical marks.

So, how can you then argue a changeless Qur'an when diacritical marks could change the meaning of words?

Ask natural Arab speakers, they will disagree with you on this
If two or more Muslims read your so called versions of the Quran you wouldn't detect the difference you will only detect it when you see it written down because the Quran was written down in the approved accents with diacritical marks
This is what your sheikhs sell to you because they assume you don't understand Arabic.

Christian Prince is of Arab dissent and he disgraces such narratives like this above.

But still yet, it exposed the standard Islamic Narrative that the Qur'an had been perfectly preserved even to the diacritical marks. We all now know that this is a FALSE statement.

You make it seem like the only problem is the diacritical marks: How about extra words?
Qur'an 57:24
Between Warsh and Hafs version, there is an extra word. (The meaning is not totally changed however, but there is an extra Word) where
According to Hafs=Allah is the self sufficient
According to Warsh=Allah the self Sufficient

SAME verse, two different meanings!

If there is just one extra word, the Qur'an cannot claim to be perfectly preserved to the diacritical marks!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 11:23pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
You brought about Zakir Naik and Late Ahmed Deedat. Are they the authors of the Quran? Are they one of Allah's prophets? Your arguments are invalid.
I told you about the Meaning of the Glorious Qur'an (as my first hardcopy English Qur'an which led me away from Islam)

I told you I read all the books of Ahmed Deedat!
Apparently, you didn't know Ahmed Deedat (a South African Muslim)

I assumed you will know Zakir Naik and I introduced him as a disciple of Ahmed Deedat!

You discountenanced the bolded which reported the version of the Qur'an I read to speaking about Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik AS IF I introduced them as writing the Qur'an. That is a DISHONEST attitude. A Taqqiyya on your part EXCEPT you can show where I connected either of them to the Qur'an.

Why did you not mention Marmaduke Pickthall, the author of the meaning of the glorious Qur'an?

Can you show where I connected either Ahmed Deedat or Zakir Naik to the Qur'an?
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by haekymbahd(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

You make it seem like the only problem is the diacritical marks: How about extra words?
Qur'an 57:24
Between Warsh and Hafs version, there is an extra word. (The meaning is not totally changed however, but there is an extra Word) where
According to Hafs=Allah is the self sufficient
According to Warsh=Allah the self Sufficient

SAME verse, two different meanings!

If there is just one extra word, the Qur'an cannot claim to be perfectly preserved to the diacritical marks!
The moment you realized the Quran was revealed orally to Muhammad and he wasn't given a book you doubt will become clear....

The written Quran was typed and you can't rule the fact that there may be typo error. The Quran is what is being recited and not what is written.

Your problem is that you think the Quran written down is the Quran revealed by Allah.

Quran itself means recitation and there are approved dialects and accents....

What Muslims are saying is that the Quran being recited today is the same as was being recited at the time of the prophet not what is written down because those recitation (dialect and accents) can be traced back to the prophet himself..
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 11:42pm On May 27, 2022
haekymbahd:
The moment you realized the Quran was revealed orally to Muhammad and he wasn't given a book you doubt will become clear....

The written Quran was typed and you can't rule the fact that there may be typo error. The Quran is what is being recited and not what is written.

Your problem is that you think the Quran written down is the Quran revealed by Allah.

What Muslims are saying is that the Quran being recited today is the same as was being recited at the time of the prophet not what is written down...
No sir.
The reason why the memories of the Sahab could not be relied upon indefinitely was that many of those who had memorized the Qur'an were dying in jihad. Those who hadn't died were forgetting some ayahs and surahs. This necessitated the compilation of the Qur'an in written form.

The moment Uthman made a codex, the Qur'an ceased being a recitation to a written book.

The moment Uthman distributed the codex, it makes it final. Are there other recitations of the Qur'an you accept other than that which has been preserved in written form?

Typo error in the Qur'an?
I am surprised at you because you have deviated away from the standard Islamic Narrative. The standard Islamic Narrative believe that the Qur'an is perfect preserved to the last dot (unlike the bible). Anyway, small small we shall arrive at the whole truth!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by haekymbahd(m): 12:09am On May 28, 2022
TenQ:

No sir.
The reason why the memories of the Sahab could not be relied upon indefinitely was that many of those who had memorized the Qur'an were dying in jihad. Those who hadn't died were forgetting some ayahs and surahs. This necessitated the compilation of the Qur'an in written form.

The moment Uthman made a codex, the Qur'an ceased being a recitation to a written book.

The moment Uthman distributed the codex, it makes it final. Are there other recitations of the Qur'an you accept other than that which has been preserved in written form?

Typo error in the Qur'an?
I am surprised at you because you have deviated away from the standard Islamic Narrative. The standard Islamic Narrative believe that the Qur'an is perfect preserved to the last dot (unlike the bible). Anyway, small small we shall arrive at the whole truth!
Uthman never added diacritical marks to his codex. He sent written Qurans to different provinces accompanied with Readers to teach the recitation of the Quran.

The Quran was eventually written down in each Qiraat of the readers he sent to teach the Quran which can be traced back to the prophet..

Those qirāʾāt that fall short of these conditions are shādhdh (anomalous/irregular).

Any Arabic Quran that doesn't conform with this above are not accepted.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by AntiChristian: 6:28am On May 28, 2022
SIRTee15:

Ha Ha ha...he has gone to google.
Now tell us where Mohammed got the name Imran because Mary's father is actually Joachin. Imran is the father of Mariam in the book of exodus.
Explain to us how koran muddled up two different female characters but similar names- Mary and Mariam.
There must be an explanation because there's no 'error in the koran'.

I went to Google? So you are an Angel monitoring me when I visited the Google?

The Qu'ran never muddle up anything. Everything needed for us is clear in the Qu'ran.

And as i said before, your rants has no benefit to you or anyone.

How does the name of Mary's father concern me or you in this thread?

And Maryam is Mary and is different from Miriam!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by mhmsadyq(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2022
DonroxyII:

The Authenticity of any Philosophies/
Principles Diminishes when subjected to Translations or Transliteration: Because the Descriptions in each language may not connote what the letters of the Arabic are actually Conveying:

Yoruba language for instance doesn't have exact word for word language for Hausa nor English Same goes for Arabic ....

Also, You don't dictate to Islamic Adherent what to do with their Doctrines or culture, they have right to do what they wanna do with it and Your Reasonableness doesn't have any binding on it as far as over 1.2bn Muslims all over the world are comfortable with the Natural Language of Prophet Mohammed as the Operational Language of Islam cheesy

Culture differs so is People's documentation of their description of Phenomenon in their culture which is called language:

Come with sense and reasoning not Spiritualism!

I'm a Yoruba man and all My life I learnt English(England language) all the Books I read were never translated to Yoruba from Primary school to Masters ...

I didn't cry to Queen Elizabeth because English owns My Educations/Philosophies/Principles of My Courses if I'm not comfortable, then I need to drop My Course and Learn Ifa Education where I shall be taught in Yoruba:

Islam is from Arabia and we keep the Arabic Same way we keep English for our Educations here for our Discipline even now I'm chatting you in English cool

Jazakallahu khairan.

Most times these christians already have their own answers to questions they ask about Islam.

We shouldn't give answers to please any christian.

I love your reply!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by mhmsadyq(m): 6:40am On May 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
are you from England ? If no why was your education and all the theories therein were not translated into your fathers/mothers tongue?

Why did you use English all through Your life !

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by mhmsadyq(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2022
TenQ:

I can never forget my 200L years ago. I was almost reciting the Shahada! My first English Qur'an was the Meaning of the Glorious Qur'an by Marmaduke Pickthall. I was following Ahmed Deedat like a fly will follow a rotten corpse.

Everything came to a stop because I WAS READING the Qur'an. I saw so may irreconcilables! Unlike you Muslims who should not question the Qur'an, I asked questions and the answers fell flat. So many things were wrong and didn't add up.

The final blow was wrecked when I started reading the hadiths in the state library. I'm sure Arabian night stories could have done better.

So bro!
I've come a long way with Islam, the only difference is that unlike you, I just don't memorise, I ask questions!

On my phone, I have at least five or six Qur'an Apps. The more you seek the truth, the farther it will lead you away from Islam.

Sorry bro to disappoint you!

You aren't seeking for the truth.
You are seeking for information to win arguments online and on NL.
That, you will always find what suit your delusions.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by mhmsadyq(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
I don't post to your satisfaction because you are mentally insatiable grin ... It comes with the Psychos:

Who is hell bent on giving a Nymph Orgasm on every Session grin
[b]
I post to educate people who may need one or two Enlightenment [/b]about the Op and that's all:

See you around kiss

Jazakallahu Khairan.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by mhmsadyq(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2022
haekymbahd:

What Muslims are saying is that the Quran being recited today is the same as was being recited at the time of the prophet not what is written down because those recitation (dialect and accents) can be traced back to the prophet himself..

At this point, i think you should ignore him.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by mhmsadyq(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2022
wis3:

Forget about him.
They have their answers before asking questions.
Let him win, that is why he argues.

It cannot change your Islam.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Lawag3: 8:06am On May 28, 2022
wis3:
Because unlike other beliefs. You can't alter or change anything about the religion hence it creates room for errors where in some faiths we have so many versions of their holy books all contradicting each other.

The Quran contradicts itself
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Lawag3: 8:08am On May 28, 2022
wis3:
It's what we have in
today Christianity? With several versions of the Bible, same book, different meanings? And you can't even begin to talk about it because it because it becomes an argument kiss

Please take two different versions of the bible and compare them most of them have the same message the same meaning
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2022
Lawag3:

Please take two different versions of the bible and compare them most of them have the same message the same meaning
They're not thesame

https://www.compellingtruth.org/difference-old-new-testament.html
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Lawag3: 8:20am On May 28, 2022
haekymbahd:
Muslims beleive the Quran as a direct revelation from God meaning not even prophet Muhammad formed those words but God himself.

Arabic and English doesn't necessarily go on a one on one basis i.e A word in Arabic might have atleast 5 different meanings in English which might change the context in which the Quran was written.

Even mispronouncing diactric marks on each word can change the meaning of the word even in Arabic which will change the context of the message.

So Allah himself revealed the Quran only in 7 dialect so as to prevent humans from falling into errors as it had happened with previous religions..

This is the problem I have with you Moslems from the Quran I have read the book is a book of confusion. I have been told by a sheikh to that Allah replaced some verses with more suitable verses. You are trying to say Allah was confused on what to write down in his book
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Lawag3: 8:24am On May 28, 2022
wis3:
They're not thesame

https://www.compellingtruth.org/difference-old-new-testament.html

Explain to me more I really want to know why you think that they are not the same
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 8:55am On May 28, 2022
mhmsadyq:

You aren't seeking for the truth.
You are seeking for information to win arguments online and on NL.
That, you will always find what suit your delusions.
[s]I don't need to tell lies in a faceless forum like this.
Moreover, deceit or deception is a very Serious sin especially if it is done in the name of God in Christianity. [/s]

Ahmed Deedat's books got me interested in Islam. I counted the cost. I knew my parents will be hurt if I converted into Islam BUT I knew that they would not disown me not stop paying my tution. My major problem thanks to Ahmed Deedat was Trinity. I wanted to serve God truly and then of it has to be Islam, so be it.

But thereafter, in seeking for for knowledge in Islam, I knew that so many things were wrong.

Islam truely sent me back to Christ!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2022
Lawag3:

Explain to me more I really want to know why you think that they are not the same

Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2022
TenQ:

I don't need to tell lies in a faceless forum like this.
Moreover, deceit or deception is a very Serious sin especially if it is done in the name of God in Christianity.

Like you were ever a Muslim to begin with grin Keep lying to yourself inugo wink
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2022
TenQ:

Moreover, deceit or deception is a very Serious sin especially if it is done in the name of God in Christianity. [/s]

Ahmed Deedat's books got me interested in Islam. I counted the cost. I knew my parents will be hurt if I converted into Islam BUT I knew that they would not disown me not stop paying my tution. My major problem thanks to Ahmed Deedat was Trinity. I wanted to serve God truly and then of it has to be Islam, so be it.

But thereafter, in seeking for for knowledge in Islam, I knew that so many things were wrong.

This clearly explains why alot of Christians are easily brainwashed by pastors. There are about 3billiion Muslims all over the world and you'd use Ahmed Deedat who wasn't even a Prophet the validate you claims grin Clearly you're just arguing for arguments sake cheesy
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 9:22am On May 28, 2022
haekymbahd:
Uthman never added diacritical marks to his codex. He sent written Qurans to different provinces accompanied with Readers to teach the recitation of the Quran.

The Quran was eventually written down in each Qiraat of the readers he sent to teach the Quran which can be traced back to the prophet..

Any Arabic Quran that doesn't conform with this above are not accepted.
You are repeating the same thing all over again. It is NOT about whether you accept a Qur'an's rendition or not. It is about the fact that other Qur'ans are in existence.

This means that there are other Quranic scriptures unlike what the standard Islamic Narrative says.

The Islamic narratives say
The Qur'an is perfectly preserved down to the diacritical marks
.... Unlike the bible where you have KJV, NIV, NWT etc. The Qur'an is ONE.

The problem of you Muslims is even higher-up: your problem is selecting between Arabic Qurans based on some set rules than selecting between TRANSLATIONS still based on these rules.

My issue with Islam is that EVEN THOUGH your Scholars had known this TRUTH for ages, they kept on selling false narratives to the Muslim community!

The ease at which your scholars tell lies to promote Islam is disturbing. I once read up a hadith (I can't remember which one now, I would have posted it here) which was a watered down real rendition in Arabic. A native Christian Arab speaker brought it to my notice and on Google checking, he was correct and the translation was being deceptive. Can we defend God with lies? I can hardly trust English translations of either the Qur'an or the hadiths now. Sometimes I have to do word checks with Google translate. This in my opinion is a bad strategy for defending God.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 9:34am On May 28, 2022
wis3:
This clearly explains why alot of Christians are easily brainwashed by pastors. There are about 3billiion Muslims all over the world and you'd use Ahmed Deedat who wasn't even a Prophet the validate you claims grin Clearly you're just arguing for arguments sake cheesy
Your comprehension of English is Appalling!

Ahmed Deedat's books led me to Islam.
Reading the Qur'an by myself led me back to Christ. What could be more explicitly stated than that.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 9:36am On May 28, 2022
wis3:
Like you were ever a Muslim to begin with grin Keep lying to yourself inugo wink
I was never a Muslim although I almost recited the Shahada! I never ever claimed to have been a Muslim.

Any one who cares for the truth will find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V73m8RPIIg
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by haekymbahd(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2022
Lawag3:

This is the problem I have with you Moslems from the Quran I have read the book is a book of confusion. I have been told by a sheikh to that Allah replaced some verses with more suitable verses. You are trying to say Allah was confused on what to write down in his book
There is no confusion the confusion only arise in your brain. Aren't you confused when some of the law of the old testament were not valid in new testament hence you called them ceremonial law. grin

The most important thing to understand about abrogationis that it is never for statements. It is only for commands. What that means is nowhere in the Quran did it ever say ‘X is Y’ and then later that verse was abrogated. What can and did get abrogated was commands such as ‘Do X’. Commands are not statements of facts thus them changing is not a contradiction.

In accordance with simple logic, sometimes commands have to change because of a change in circumstance. A command made for a time of persecution is not always useful or applicable in a time of safety and power. This is why abrogation is used.

So, it is the differing and changing circumstances that necessitates differing commands.

The question will be true if we know that God Almighty sent down the abrogated verses while He did not know that He will change it in the future. But this is not the case. Indeed, the abrogated verses were sent down by God while these verses were time limit.

It means that, according to the situation of the people and community, God sent down these verses and then He changed these time limit verses with abrogating verses.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by SIRTee15: 10:33am On May 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

I went to Google? So you are an Angel monitoring me when I visited the Google?

The Qu'ran never muddle up anything. Everything needed for us is clear in the Qu'ran.

And as I said before, your rants have no benefit to you or anyone.

How does the name of Mary's father concern me or you in this thread?

And Maryam is Mary and is different from Miriam!

You can't answer that question because u dont know. Even top Islamic scholars dare not attempt. Honest ones admitted it was a mistake in the koran.

In Arabic, both Miriam and Mary are called Maryam. There's no distinct name for Miriam.
Mohammed confused both names and attributed some of Miriam's identity to Mary.
Imran is the father of Moses, Aaron and Mirian. Joachim is the father of Mary and never had a brother called Aaron. That was a blunder in your koran.

The above is very important because it destroys the credibility of the koranic version of Jesus Christ. The koran confused Jesus' mother with someone who had lived 1500 years before her. Yet u want us to believe what koran say about Jesus. Isa is not Jesus Christ, they are 2 different characters.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by haekymbahd(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2022
TenQ:

You are repeating the same thing all over again. It is NOT about whether you accept a Qur'an's rendition or not. It is about the fact that other Qur'ans are in existence.

This means that there are other Quranic scriptures unlike what the standard Islamic Narrative says.

The Islamic narratives say
The Qur'an is perfectly preserved down to the diacritical marks
.... Unlike the bible where you have KJV, NIV, NWT etc. The Qur'an is ONE.

The problem of you Muslims is even higher-up: your problem is selecting between Arabic Qurans based on some set rules than selecting between TRANSLATIONS still based on these rules.

My issue with Islam is that EVEN THOUGH your Scholars had known this TRUTH for ages, they kept on selling false narratives to the Muslim community!

The ease at which your scholars tell lies to promote Islam is disturbing. I once read up a hadith (I can't remember which one now, I would have posted it here) which was a watered down real rendition in Arabic. A native Christian Arab speaker brought it to my notice and on Google checking, he was correct and the translation was being deceptive. Can we defend God with lies? I can hardly trust English translations of either the Qur'an or the hadiths now. Sometimes I have to do word checks with Google translate. This in my opinion is a bad strategy for defending God.
So reciting the Quran with different accent to you means there are other Qurans.

You are impling that when an Hausa man and a Yoruba Man recite the same verse of the Quran they are reciting different Quran because of their accent.

Sometimes accent might change the meaning of word when translated that is the main reason their are rules guiding the acceptance of this and not all Qiraat are accepted...

Don't get it twisted when we say christians are using different version of bible this is what Muslims mean read the preface of RSV bible and understand better to christians it is not a matter of accent but dubious translations to support one doctrine over another.

It is the same reason why Jehovah witnesses
might have had to produce their own version of the bible they might have understood that the author of KJV was a trinitarian christian which will have an effect on his translation of the bible...

Preface to the Revised Standard Version
(2nd ed., 1971)

The Revised Standard Version of the Bible is an authorized revision of the American Standard Version, published in 1901, which was a revision of the King James Version, published in 1611.

The first English version of the Scriptures made by direct translation from the original Hebrew and Greek, and the first to be printed, was the work of William Tyndale. He met bitter opposition. He was accused of willfully perverting the meaning of the Scriptures, and his New Testaments were ordered to be burned as “untrue translations.” He was finally betrayed into the hands of his enemies, and in October 1536, was publicly executed and burned at the stake.

Yet Tyndale’s work became the foundation of subsequent English versions, notably those of Coverdale, 1535; Thomas Matthew (probably a pseudonym for John Rogers), 1537; the Great Bible, 1539; the Geneva Bible, 1560; and the Bishops’ Bible, 1568. In 1582, a translation of the New Testament, made from the Latin Vulgate by Roman Catholic scholars, was published at Rheims.

The translators who made the King James Version took into account all of these preceding versions; and comparison shows that it owes something to each of them. It kept felicitous phrases and apt expressions, from whatever source, which had stood the test of public usage. It owed most, especially in the New Testament, to Tyndale.

The King James Version had to compete with the Geneva Bible in popular use; but in the end it prevailed, and for more than two and a half centuries no other authorized translation of the Bible into English was made. The King James Version became the “Authorized Version” of the English-speaking peoples.

The King James Version has with good reason been termed “the noblest monument of English prose.” Its revisers in 1881 expressed admiration for “its simplicity, its dignity, its power, its happy turns of expression ... the music of it cadences, and the felicities of its rhythm.” It entered, as no other book has, into the making of the personal character and the public institutions of the English-speaking peoples. We owe to it an incalculable debt.

Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision of the English translation. The task was undertaken, by authority of the Church of England, in 1870...

http://www.bible-researcher.com/rsvpreface.html
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by mhmsadyq(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2022
TenQ:

I still don't think you truely seek for knowledge.
You only seek for validation for your doubts in christianity.

There are many materials on youtube and other media, even on NL, questioning the christianity and it beliefs.
Do you agree with any of these damaging videos and literatures?
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by DonroxyII: 3:00pm On May 28, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Jazakallahu khairan.

Most times these christians already have their own answers to questions they ask about Islam.

We shouldn't give answers to please any christian.

I love your reply!

Welcome Sir:
Wa Iyakum!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I still don't think you truely seek for knowledge.
You only seek for validation for your doubts in christianity.

There are many materials on youtube and other media, even on NL, questioning the christianity and it beliefs.
Do you agree with any of these damaging videos and literatures?
You were not part of my history, so how can you know?
If I had recited the Shahada then, would your conclusion still be this?
It's obvious to me that you've never read any of Ahmed Deedat's books. Why Should I want to become a Muslim to validate Christianity?
Does this statement of yours make meaning to you?

The flaws were obvious to me as I began to read the Qur'an: I was forced to slow down what would have been a hasty decision on my part. On my voyage to becoming a Muslim, the Qur'an sent me back to Christ !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V73m8RPIIg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Satanic Devices To Hold You Down In Bondage / Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.