Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency (20427 Views)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by hammer567: 1:02pm On May 27, 2022
Cyberterror:
This is about Jonathan but you might think you are in the wrong thread because everyone is mentioning Tinubu. He is indeed the man to beat.

TINUBU WILL NOT BE ON THE BALLOT COME 2023, THE WRITING IS VERY CLEAR.

CANT U SEE THE MOVES ON THE CHESS BOARD IS IN GEJ FAVOUR?

U THINK NIGERIA COURT FREE FROM POLITICS?

4 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2022
donaldking10:
with the blessing from buhari, the north would vote for him massively.
The south-east & the south-south would most definitely also vote massively for him.
The Drug Baron can kiss his presidential ambitions good-bye.
Mr Bullion-Van can now retire to an old people's home in London.
Exactly. You can say that again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Unperturbed2022: 1:03pm On May 27, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
We saw it coming.
That tunubu manhood that you guys have been standing on will fall after the primary selection.
Any manhood that cum must surely fall

No mind them, dem won wound that guy for testis.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Abujaexpress: 1:03pm On May 27, 2022
adioolayi:

https://punchng.com/breaking-court-clears-jonathan-to-contest-presidency/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653651401-1
The question is not if Jonathan is not eligible to contest, but spending about 9 years in office, whereas the Constitution is explicit on 8 years? How do we settle the matter now?

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Golan007: 1:03pm On May 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Well well, who be Tinubu where Jonathan Dey, former president, you know the loyalty and royalty till date Una Dey look Tinubu like god ooh, na criminal Wey finish Lagos, Lagos we suppose be dubai of africa, Jonathan, all the politicians na idiot, atiku, buhari and all, born bastards, making us sweat and collect insults abroad, do and repair Nigeria, na lie. All of them, I mean all na bastard

If Lagos suppose be like Dubai, Dubai suppose be like Wakanda abi?
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ikpumbe(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2022
The southwest and the southeast should reconcile their differences and take this country off the north.

The north will keep playing God until this two tribes comes to a compromise.

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Coronavirus1: 1:04pm On May 27, 2022
Apc primary will now commence road clear Annoited candidate

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by hammer567: 1:04pm On May 27, 2022
ABOKI ABI NA FULANI DONE MOVE CHESS PIECES.

POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTEREST, WITH NO PERMANENT ENEMY OR PERMANENT FRIENDS.

3 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Lazenby007(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2022
O pa ri...o ti wa zeh bayi !

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Arabaincubus: 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
The only country where someone is forced to do what is not his intentions.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Arysexy(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
na2016:

He still enjoys Goodwill. The north don't think like you, they may say he was the one that handed over power to Thier son and so compensate him with Thier votes. Politics is a sick game

Plus it's shorter way for power to return to North after 4 yrs. All Northern delegates will vote GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Collins4u1(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
I'd rather vote tinubu than GEJ.... I need to taste different soup!

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by fergie001: 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:
The question is not if Jonathan is not eligible to contest, but spending about 9 years in office, whereas the Constitution is explicit on 8 years? How do we settle the matter now?
The Constitution said maximum 8 years as an elected whatever.
Jonathan has only done 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ikpumbe(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Which 9yrs?

His constitutional remote started 2011.

Before 2011. He was just an acting President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by hammer567: 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
Lazenby007:
O pa ri...o ti wa zeh bayi !

I TOLD AFONJA(YORUBA) DAT THEY WILL CRY AGAIN... cool

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Didi2d(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2022
Moferere:

You people sha like to dey deceive yourselves.

Jonathan will not be on the ballot.

Know this and know peace

Why did you say Jonathan won't be on the ballot?

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by hammer567: 1:07pm On May 27, 2022
FALANA, OYA COME AND READ THE LAW, LIKE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE.

NA ONLY U GO LAW SCHOOL FOR NIGERIA. IDIOT!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by na2016: 1:07pm On May 27, 2022
Arysexy:

Plus it's shorter way for power to return to North after 4 yrs. All Northern delegates will vote GEJ

You understand the game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Mikolo70(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
9ja sad

Anyways, the only reason I love this opportunity given to Jonathan is because it will cut that ancestral spirit (TINUBU) to size.

I just hope Nigerians and the current birthday people (delegates) will put the interest of this country at heart and present to us either Osinbanjo, Jonathan, Obi or Kwankwaso. Imagine this four men on the ballot, how will we not have hope for a better Nigeria

Ok imagine having Tinubu, Wike, Atiku or Adamu Garba on the ballot shocked are we not finished

We need a visionary to rule us not desperate greedy old power drunk thugs.
Stop foaming in the mouth.. He's not contesting.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Basher8583: 1:08pm On May 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
9ja sad

Anyways, the only reason I love this opportunity given to Jonathan is because it will cut that ancestral spirit (TINUBU) to size.

I just hope Nigerians and the current birthday people (delegates) will put the interest of this country at heart and present to us either Osinbanjo, Jonathan, Obi or Kwankwaso. Imagine this four men on the ballot, how will we not have hope for a better Nigeria

Ok imagine having Tinubu, Wike, Atiku or Adamu Garba on the ballot shocked are we not finished

We need a visionary to rule us not desperate greedy old power drunk thugs.

The bolded is how I know you are fond of making bad choices in life.

The funny thing is this dog will be typing this sh1t from Lagos that has been organized by Tinubu.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by gentleguy1975: 1:08pm On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:
So in the net few days some people that have been scratching each other's eyes out for the past 8 years are all going to be on the same side.

That means that some wailers and some zombies are going to be working together for the forseable future.

When some of us say we cannot support APC and PDP, e get why.

P.S Bad leadership replaceth itself.
imagine 2 pdp men contesting against each other, how would the wailers and zombies react?

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2022
what does it matter....??

jonathan failed already....he is not suitable to become president again....
most nigerians know buhari did better against boko haram....fight fire with fire....
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by JAMO4REAL1(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2022
Must of you dnt know anything wait till Monday or Tuesday. If dey remove Tinubu from APC it will remain PC. Am not supporting anybody my prayer to God is that no more Nigeria coming 2023, APC & PDP same same no diff
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 1:10pm On May 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

Fed court in Yenegua

APC take the risk and regrets for life
You don't know better than APC so park well

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by hammer567: 1:10pm On May 27, 2022
tsdarkside:
what does it matter....??

jonathan failed already....he is not suitable to become president again....
most nigerians know buhari did better against boko haram....fight fire with fire....

DONT WORRY, PETER OBI WILL GIVE YOU APGA AS OPTION. grin grin grin

UGLY AFONJA! SEUN OSEWA THE IDIOT...

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by na2016: 1:10pm On May 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:

This is not correct. Constitution said "elected president" for a maximum of 8 years in office. Gej was elected as president for only 4 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Ayed44: 1:10pm On May 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
Can Jonathan defeat Tinubu in a free, fair primary?
There is nothing like free and fair primary. Any of them supported by the leader of the party (Buhari) will win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Ventura1: 1:11pm On May 27, 2022
I am not a BAT fan, but I don't see why people (Esp. southerners) thinks he'll be worried because GEJ is contesting. I think PMB is about to be shamed cos APC will split into fragments and GEJ relevance could become forever dented, waiting for what he'll use as a campaign line ( probably the CONFAB report).
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Arysexy(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2022
Collins4u1:
I'd rather vote tinubu than GEJ.... I need to taste different soup!

I and my family will vote GEJ over the Lagos thief, betrayer and tribalist Tinubu.

GEJ will use the 4 yrs to correct his mistakes and etch his name on good record

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by dalass(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2022
donaldking10:
with the blessing from buhari & the cabals, the north would vote for him massively.
The south-east & the south-south would most definitely also vote massively for him.
The Drug Baron can kiss his presidential ambitions good-bye.
Mr Bullion-Van can now retire to an old people's home in London.

Then the power will go back to the North after only four years... He will only be the useful ediot he has always been. To serve only for the purpose of making sure they get it back after only four years..

He even took so much care of their almajiris and bent back to satisfy them, yet they got rid of him. When they do come back after his usual lack lustre performance and Madam Patience's drama, they're going to finish all the evil they have been perpetrating
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by hammer567: 1:13pm On May 27, 2022
Ventura1:
I am not a BAT fan, but I don't see why people (Esp. southerners) thinks he'll be worried because GEJ is contesting. I think PMB is about to be shamed cos APC will split into fragments and GEJ relevance could become forever dented, waiting for what he'll use as a campaign line ( probably the CONFAB report).

PMB DONT CARE IF APC TEAR TO PIECES, HE HAS COMPLETED FULL 8 YEARS IN POWER AND FIRMLY IN NIGERIA HISTORY BOOK AS ONE OF THE 2 TIME RULERS.

TINUBU AND AFONJA IDIOTS, WILL CARE UNTIL THEY CARRY IT TO THEIR GRAVE.

THAT WAN CONCERN UNA, LIFE GOES ON.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by nesgeeek(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2022
badnews for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Approves $2 Billion Bakassi Deep Seaport / Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Recommendations To Affect Other Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.