Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency (20430 Views)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ovieigho(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2022
Moferere:

You people sha like to dey deceive yourselves.

Jonathan will not be on the ballot.

Know this and know peace

INEC

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by jnig: 1:15pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=kollinz1234 post=113220265]9ja sad

Anyways, the only reason I love this opportunity given to Jonathan is because it will cut that ancestral spirit (TINUBU) to size.

This label: "ANCESTRAL SPIRIT (TINUBU)" got me. Pls remove the sprirt. Ancestor is more than enough grin grin grin wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ityP(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2022
Whois:
Tinubu will not like this

Una don go wear am Tinubu cap. You people are very very wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by fergie001: 1:16pm On May 27, 2022
ityP:
Una don go wear am Tinubu cap. You people are very very wicked grin
You dey see Politics?

You just can't predict it.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by jnig: 1:16pm On May 27, 2022
[
quote author=kollinz1234 post=113220265]9ja sad

Anyways, the only reason I love this opportunity given to Jonathan is because it will cut that ancestral spirit (TINUBU) to size.

This label: "ANCESTRAL SPIRIT (TINUBU)" got me. Pls remove the sprirt. Ancestor is more than enough grin grin grin wink wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2022
hammer567:

DONT WORRY, PETER OBI WILL GIVE YOU APGA AS OPTION. grin grin grin

UGLY AFONJA! SEUN OSEWA THE IDIOT...

am proud to be an AFONJA!....thx....
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by flamingREED(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2022
Inukwa!
So me wey don suffer for APC hand go finally go dey vote APC for ballot because of Jona eh?

Imagine the shock I will feel. sad sad
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by bonnyhope: 1:18pm On May 27, 2022
Let's us keep watching

GEJ might not contest
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Kenturkey048(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2022
DropsMic:
No matter how smart you think you are.., you can never be as smart as the Northern elites.. Their own smartness comes with a little tinge of diabolism.
Please define smartness.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by hammer567: 1:18pm On May 27, 2022
tsdarkside:

am proud to be an AFONJA!....thx....

I THOUGHT U WERE FROM DELTA STATE.

THE PAIN IS REAL, FOR U TO TALK TRUE TODAY.

DONT WORRY, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING, WAIT SMALL FOR THE MAIN-COURSE. IDIOT!

tsdarkside:

this stvpid igbos think they are too clever for other nigerians... angry angry angry

you igbos know what,

WE DELTANS WANT imo, abia, enugu, enonyi and anambra,everything...go and create your biafra,in the atlantic ocean... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Malory: 1:18pm On May 27, 2022
Moferere:

You people sha like to dey deceive yourselves.

Jonathan will not be on the ballot.

Know this and know peace
Trash

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Spandau: 1:19pm On May 27, 2022
DropsMic:
No matter how smart you think you are.., you can never be as smart as the Northern elites.. Their own smartness comes with a little tinge of diabolism.

That is what I have been saying on this forum. But goons like seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu won't listen. The North is just playing everybody like chess. There are layers upon layers of plans by this devils. At the end, even Jonathan will be played if he even shows any interest. It's either power remains in their hands either by democracy or military coup or they put a terribly stringed puppet from the South there so they can continue to rule by proxy. If Tinubu or any of those regional power lords tries anything, if they do pim, there are hordes of Islamic mercs concealed in Southern forests that will be unleashed to take care of us. Unless they are prepared with their own private army.

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:19pm On May 27, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
We saw it coming.
That tunubu manhood that you guys have been standing on will fall after the primary selection.
Any manhood that cum must surely fall

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by poiZon: 1:19pm On May 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
Can Jonathan defeat Tinubu in a free, fair primary?
Is politics in Nigeria free, fair and just?

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by dalass(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
Arysexy:

I and my family will vote GEJ over the Lagos thief, betrayer and tribalist Tinubu.

GEJ will use the 4 yrs to correct his mistakes and etch his name on good record

A politician who knows he can't go for another term after his four years is not going to do nothing to correct his mistakes. Rather he'll use it to steal the nation blind ! He'll make it worse than ever. The guy has no spine I tell you.. Even his wife is stronger than he is
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Ayed44: 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
sammychimex:

Which sourh-east? We are done with people who do not value loyalty
No government in the history of Nigeria has ever rewarded the south east as much as Jonathan government. Go and check the men in Jonathan's government and where they were from.

3 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ityP(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
fergie001:

You dey see Politics?

You just can't predict it.

I'm telling you boss. But I knew a game was up when APC presidential aspirants screening was postponed indefinitely. Obviously fishy

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
Arysexy:

I and my family will vote GEJ over the Lagos thief, betrayer and tribalist Tinubu.

GEJ will use the 4 yrs to correct his mistakes and etch his name on good record

you seriously dont understand how human beings function....
they dont forgive and forget....not realy....
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by doggedfighter(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
Unperturbed2022:

No mind them, dem won wound that guy for testis.

Hahahahahaha

You have no pity grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by kingyakos: 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
Can Jonathan defeat Tinubu in a free, fair primary?

Who is tinubu sef, u think money is power

100% vote is sure for Johnathan in SS and SE, same 100% vote is not sure for tinubu is SW

3 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Arysexy(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2022
dalass:

Then the power will go back to the North after only four years... He will only be the useful ediot he has always been. To serve only for the purpose of making sure they get it back after only four years..

He even took so much care of their almajiris and bent back to satisfy them, yet they got rid of him. When they do come back after his usual lack lustre performance and Madam Patience's drama, they're going to finish all the evil they have been perpetrating

The good thing is that the judas of Southern Nigeria whom the North used to scuttle South tenure with the hope that they will compensate him is now getting served.

Talk of Nemesis

6 Likes

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by donald101(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2022
So this man is so stupid... Apc will definitely loose this forth coming general election come 2023....
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by fergie001: 1:23pm On May 27, 2022
ityP:
I am telling you boss. But I knew a game was up when APC presidential aspirants screening was postponed indefinitely. Obviously fishy

From his behaviour during the Bayelsa election, you could sense something was up. He will issue a statement before the end of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by essentialone(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2022
This is the first and last national election that Tinubu is contesting and you people are doing all this to him. Is it fair? He will cry for you people in public ooo. Don't you have elders in your families

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2022
hammer567:

PMB DONT CARE IF APC TEAR TO PIECES, HE HAS COMPLETED FULL 8 YEARS IN POWER AND FIRMLY IN NIGERIA HISTORY BOOK AS ONE OF THE 2 TIME RULERS.

TINUBU AND AFONJA IDIOTS, WILL CARE UNTIL THEY CARRY IT TO THEIR GRAVE.

THAT WAN CONCERN UNA, LIFE GOES ON.

after been a military ruler,buhari became president for another 8years....
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ityP(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2022
fergie001:

From his behaviour during the Bayelsa election, you could sense something was up. He will issue a statement before the end of tomorrow.

I don't think he will be on the ballot sha. All these games is just to hide what they are actually planning. Now, focus would be on GEJ while they're finalising their plans
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by PharNEWS(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2022
Hmmmmm
Politics they said is a game sha!
Nobody should get heart attack oo
You loose today, you could win tomorrow
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by jobgetter(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2022
#GOODLUCKISCOMING

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by zionstaar75: 1:25pm On May 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
9ja sad

I just hope Nigerians and the current birthday people (delegates) will put the interest of this country at heart and present to us either Osinbanjo, Jonathan, Obi or Kwankwaso. Imagine this four men on the ballot, how will we not have hope for a better Nigeria

Ok imagine having Tinubu, Wike, Atiku or Adamu Garba on the ballot shocked are we not finished

We need a visionary to rule us not desperate greedy old power drunk thugs.
Jonathan that they want to use to wipe floor?I will quote you on Monday again
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2022
hammer567:

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by zionstaar75: 1:26pm On May 27, 2022
ityP:

I don't think he will be on the ballot sha. All these games is just to hide what they are actually planning. Now, focus would be on GEJ while they're finalising their plans
u get sense, Jonathan will never win apart primary, just watch
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2022
hammer567:

go kill yourself....i am a proud afonja....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe / Olu Falae Took N100m From Anenih – Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Osinabjo Addresses Mechanics At Mechanic Village In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.