Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency (20433 Views)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Penguin2: 6:49pm On May 27, 2022
fergie001:

According to Fayose, I am just looking @ them grin

grin grin grin
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2022
Golan007:

If Lagos suppose be like Dubai, Dubai suppose be like Wakanda abi?

Dubai never surpass Una imagination??, they recently just built the future recently, google it, they also became the first country to go paperless.. Una Dey dream, Lagos open gutter, dirty roads, from obawole, iju, gbagada, somolu, I grow for Lagos, been to 19 countries, I go prefer stay adisababa if I wan stay west africa at all. Nigeria need a leader, real pragmatic soul, a future builder, it’s pathetic very very pathetic we are stucked as a developing nation, for ages, when countries like China, Saudi Arabia, most Asians, who look up to us as big names then, have surpass us and now lending us. It pathetic,

I no Dey argue any politician with you, but if you have really toured round countries, you will know Nigeria is a mess. Big mess, security for London, Dey build house for lekki. We lost our value, INDENTITy
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Golan007: 7:43pm On May 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Dubai never surpass Una imagination??, they recently just built the future recently, google it, they also became the first country to go paperless.. Una Dey dream, Lagos open gutter, dirty roads, from obawole, iju, gbagada, somolu, I grow for Lagos, been to 19 countries, I go prefer stay adisababa if I wan stay west africa at all. Nigeria need a leader, real pragmatic soul, a future builder, it’s pathetic very very pathetic we are stucked as a developing nation, for ages, when countries like China, Saudi Arabia, most Asians, who look up to us as big names then, have surpass us and now lending us. It pathetic,

I no Dey argue any politician with you, but if you have really toured round countries, you will know Nigeria is a mess. Big mess, security for London, Dey build house for lekki. We lost our value, INDENTITy

No security guard in UK can build a house in Lekki if he's not into crime or extremely lucky with the nature of work he gets, trust me.

Also realise, Security Guards in Chevron are also building houses in Lekki.

Nigeria has too many issues and the genesis starts with the people and their choices.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by MrMoney55: 8:21pm On May 27, 2022
[ quote author=Moferere post=113220497]

You people sha like to dey deceive yourselves.

Jonathan will not be on the ballot.

Know this and know peace[/quote] very funny so you still can't read between lines
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by theamazonguru(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Everything is playing out according to their game plan.

These people are only looking for who will do 4years and return power back to them.

Nigeria is indeed in the hands of some persons...

True.
It is not left for the man who will spend that 4 years to wise up and use the opportunity to right all the systemic wrongs. Otherwise posterity will judge him.

He recommended Buhari to adopt the report of the constitutional review committee. If indeed he means we'll for Nigeria, he should action the plan to restructure this nation once and for all otherwise, na curse go follow am for the rest of his life.
I expect Him to make Nigeria Great again with the last breathe his has and with every strength God gives him.

Anyway I am for a better and more secured Nigeria, it doesn't matter who becomes the president or where he comes from.
I just want to see a Nigeria of my dream which I will be happy to hand over to my generation yet unborn.

BTW guys, be careful of that cryptowoto guy
He is a BIG SCAMMER.
DONT FALL FOR HIM.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by gbemishile: 10:08pm On May 27, 2022
The high court dey fir yenagoa.
Ti be surprised is insulting my intelligence
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ityP(m): 5:49am On May 28, 2022
MrSamsung:

Yes GEJ will not be on the ballot. I am still shocked till now that no nairalander has realized that APC flagbearer has to be someone handpicked by PMB but GEJ has to recommend the person and probably/maybe the former Generals. So the three arrowhead participants Ameachi, Yemi and Bola are not recommended by GEJ. GEJ is just going to the primaries to block them, collect the delegates vote and dump it for the man who meets the above criterias who I think is Ogbonnaya Onu.

One of the arrow heads would be president sha
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by garfield1: 9:33am On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Nkechi Nwaogu withdraws from Senate Primares for APC for Abia Central Zone.

garfield1

So fine and fresh like onnyejeocha
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by fergie001: 9:43am On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

So fine and fresh like onnyejeocha
Our women dey fine nah grin
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by garfield1: 9:46am On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Our women dey fine nah grin

I've always wanted to marry from abia or ebonyi but not ngwa.anambra and IMO are the finest
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by fergie001: 10:02am On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

I've always wanted to marry from abia or ebonyi but not ngwa.anambra and IMO are the finest
Our babes are finest jareh.

Ukeje, Nkeiruka, Nwaogu = 53 years, 53 years and 66 years respectively.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by garfield1: 10:04am On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Our babes are finest jareh.

Ukeje, Nkeiruka, Nwaogu = 53 years, 53 years and 66 years respectively.

They look 30+.anambra/imo are finest.they dominate beauty pageants.
Have egwu finished the harmonization?
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by fergie001: 10:10am On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

They look 30+.anambra/imo are finest.they dominate beauty pageants.
They diversify more. Abians are usually civil servants, white-collar people and ultra-religious but fine.

Have egwu finished the harmonization?
Yes, but lists were altered grin

1 Like

Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

No security guard in UK can build a house in Lekki if he's not into crime or extremely lucky with the nature of work he gets, trust me.

Also realise, Security Guards in Chevron are also building houses in Lekki.

Nigeria has too many issues and the genesis starts with the people and their choices.

Lol, mugu, country Wey student Dey work 6 months pay 9k pounds school fees, Wetin be lekki Wey security no fit build, Una go dey Nigeria Dey calculate person life. Una never come.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Golan007: 10:38am On May 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, mugu, country Wey student Dey work 6 months pay 9k pounds school fees, Wetin be lekki Wey security no fit build, Una go dey Nigeria Dey calculate person life. Una never come.

Will you stop the lies?

Tell me where you've lived in UK.

Students are Limited to 20 hours of work a week, so how did a student make 9k Pounds?

Come and blow another lie.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by garfield1: 10:45am On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

They diversify more. Abians are usually civil servants, white-collar people and ultra-religious but fine.

Yes, but lists were altered grin

Harmonization will always result in alteration.those ohafia people are business minded.

Emil inyang has taken my constituency ticket finally,dansuki and gersh stranded.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by kechywillz(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2022
Where are those tinubu bullion van urchins, legendhero,helinus and the other tout seunmsg
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Will you stop the lies?

Tell me where you've lived in UK.

Students are Limited to 20 hours of work a week, so how did a student make 9k Pounds?

Come and blow another lie.

This one no know say men Dey run cash at hand, Dey run 40 to 60 hours daily. Go sleep. When you reach here you go understand..
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Golan007: 12:02pm On May 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

This one no know say men Dey run cash at hand, Dey run 40 to 60 hours daily. Go sleep. When you reach here you go understand..

Reach where?

grin
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Reach where?

grin

Anywhere you go fit, no sit down one place dey dictate, when you never even know the system, men without papers self Dey work Dey earn 2500, you dey talk jargons
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Reach where?

grin

If you Dey here, you no go talk all those rubbish, you go don understand, know the system.
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Golan007: 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If you Dey here, you no go talk all those rubbish, you go don understand, know the system.

You want make I take photo?
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

You want make I take photo?

Then you no suppose dey make all those statement na, except you be Johnny just land. Person Wey don Dey here for a while know all these things
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by Golan007: 8:06pm On May 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Then you no suppose dey make all those statement na, except you be Johnny just land. Person Wey don Dey here for a while know all these things

So I be JJC?
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by BadNews: 6:39pm On May 31, 2022
nesgeeek:
badnews for Tinubu.

Why are you calling my name
Re: Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency by ennyrah: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:
As predicted!

Someone's lifetime ambition is been washed down the drain without a sweat!

Oduduwa Republic can compensate him with presidency, but we Nigerians won't!

What a good prediction �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government / I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / N1Million Placed On Ram Fights In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.