Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife (9579 Views)

I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / Sex Starved Man Sends Containers Full Of His Sperms To A Lady / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Kontrol97(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
sad Omo shey I go marry like this

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Dreadlock69(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2022
If nah me be you no long cap cause I know fit be you .
I go first show you girls wey full imsu/owerri and port Harcourt

Waka for trans amadi in (omah lay) voice

,Helena , port Harcourt road .

Any lady/babe wey follow me try this thing ehh I go bench your papa like Mourinho or guardiola for full season.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Lush100(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:
Exactly what I'm experience in my marriage is what op highlighted word for word, just when I thought I was alone in it! It's so so frustrating, the part that pains me mostly is that pple will be seeing you as a married man, not knowing that even bachelors have access to intimacy 1k times than you supposed married man

Whenever I see in nollywood movies how women/ house wives initiate, beg, clamour & even fight their husbands just to have sex with them, I feel it's being exaggerated, because I personally never experience such, honestly I do wonder, I have gone straight 7 months without asking for sex at all & to my greatest surprise, this woman no even send me at all, na that time she come dey even happy pass. I come be like ahhhh! I don finally enter am
Hmm...
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Sleekskin: 8:51pm On May 27, 2022
Xori man. U wil b fyn.
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by fortunez1(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
cryptofredoom:

You are lucky that you can enter, mine will go to the guest room and lock herself if she feels the disturbance is too much.

Are you guys for real, was thinking all this were fairy tale. Impossikant

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
[img][/img]
omochelsea004:
Exactly what I'm experience in my marriage is what op highlighted word for word, just when I thought I was alone in it! It's so so frustrating, the part that pains me mostly is that pple will be seeing you as a married man, not knowing that even bachelors have access to intimacy 1k times than you supposed married man

Whenever I see in nollywood movies how women/ house wives initiate, beg, clamour & even fight their husbands just to have sex with them, I feel it's being exaggerated, because I personally never experience such, honestly I do wonder, I have gone straight 7 months without asking for sex at all & to my greatest surprise, this woman no even send me at all, na that time she come dey even happy pass. I come be like ahhhh! I don finally enter am

She's cheating on you. A nonvirgin woman stayed for 7 months without sex and in your mind she's just being celibate. Bros someone is doing your job and she's so happy she can't help but show it

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by fortunez1(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:
You married a woman who does not rate you and not sexually attracted to you. How many times have we warned men about this mistake? Your wife should be the one asking you for it all the time because she desires you.

A married man like you opened a thread some time ago complaining how his wife wants to have sex with him all the time like 3 times daily and he started begging her to give him time to regain energy before engaging him again. People were telling him to be happy that his wife finds him sexually attractive and wants to engage him all the time.

She saw you as just a nice religious brother. Having sex with you is like I'm sorry to say (incest) .

There's this born again lady on YouTube she's 29 and she married a 27 year old church brother. She's not a virgin too but she was forming asexual. Do you believe she starved this brother for a year of sex? In my mind I was just smiling. She's not sexually attracted to him, she sees him as a younger church brother she loves. A woman can love you so much but may not get wet for you.

Most of this ladies forming asexual or all these garbage. Just let her meet who deflowered her and let them record the sex for you to watch. You'll be so surprised and bittered at what that women frowning at sex with you will do with/to another man.

Note: I will marry a virgin. But for guys that may not get one to marry please marry the one that is sexually attracted to you and not the one that you have to bribe with favours and gifts to induce her but the one that will just want to have you whether you give her gift/money or not .
True talk bro, most girls i bleeb on a regular are girls that I see sex in there eyes from the first moment we meet irrespective of size or class.The percentage of bleebs on first day visit is high because I don't waste time on people I know wouldn't bleeb me anytime soon , money is not involved although some olosho will expose themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Blunttruth: 9:19pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by LoudlyMouthed: 9:21pm On May 27, 2022
cryptofredoom:

CONCLUSIONS / RESOLUTIONS
1. I have resolved to stop having sex with you, as its an exercise in futility, because the experiences are usually unpleasant, unsatisfactory, mentally sapping and a waste of time.
2. I shall continue to love you, take care of your needs and support you within the best of my ability.
3. Hence, my itinerary of movement shall be for information purpose and shall be made available only when absolutely necessary.
4. I shall not tolerate any form of embarrassment if or when I chose to satisfy myself with whomever, whenever and wherever I please.
The status of many Nigerian marriages today is all written above!!

Unfortunately, the men are "deeply suffering and codedly smiling".

The wives who've realized this true fact are now looking for sweeteners to keep their marriage.

Many are now on WhatsApp/Telegram.. learning styles, patterns, clues.. keywords to keep their men.

Addition:
It's not/ never been a crime to always have a sex chat with your husband. In fact, you both need to. Meanwhile, honestly discussing how you feel n how to help the situation without ending up intentionally hurting your partner is paramount.

Sex is part of your getting married abeg!
You wanted children - sex
You wanted intimacy - sex

Yes, it changes a woman - after initial sex, childbirth, birth contraceptives.. menopause
But
- If as a woman you open up with your man + open hearted to learn
- if as a man you're caring and loving + ready to adjust to these changes

E go wrk. No be magic!!
Many dey rush home for dir wives hot s*x now
Many dey cook, dress, wrkout.. to enjoy dir hsbnd d*k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Blunttruth: 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
after4:
i go like to give you a dirty slap even if e mean to pay for the slap, i no mind

Of course you would because you are callous and immature. Brawn without brains.
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
Somebody summarize pls sad
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Blunttruth: 9:26pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:

Op don't follow this advice, I beg you. All she'll see it as is "desperation" so she can open her legs to you.

And from there she'll "transactionalize" the sex. Making you do things before she offers sex. Anytime you are not a good boy she with-holds sex. Don't mind this women and never you make the mistake of taking relationship advice from them they will always look out for themselves and lead you astray.

They only make rules for you when they think you are not man enough or a natural born leader that can effect his authority. Redpill will say they see you as beta male.

Just Imagine your wife is married to Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) or Stone Cold Steve Austin or Randy Orton or let go down to Nigeria Nyesom Wike, Jim Iyke or Hank Anuku or zubby Michael( the one with a scar on his face) will she be setting useless rules for you? No she won't. She'll be very careful so you don't throw her ass out and replace her sharply. Don't be soft Mr. OP you are giving her too much respect. Some of this women the only language they respect is violence and hard-heartedness.

Here is what should do:

1. Stop eating her food let her be cooking for herself to eat.

2. Don't respond to her morning greetings (that's if she even greets you sef)
3. Don't discuss anything with her(just be giving her basic silent treatment)

4. Change your wardrobe. If all you have is responsible "office clothes" change them to what young guys wear. Crazy jeans and big shirts with fine Snickers and shorts, fancy wrist watch, expensive perfumes. Then on Friday night hangout with friends and come home late

5. On Friday dress fine again, make calls laughing and smiling making it obvious that you are speaking with a lady and then move out all dressed fine and smelling nice.

6.continue ignoring her and make sure he sleep in her separate room. Her brain will reset before a month.

Please don't follow the confused being above telling you to wash plate and cook for her. Yes she'll let you have sex but it will still be with the "come and do and go" attitude.

Op go ahead and follow the m.o.r.o.n above, and end up ruining everything. Try what I said,that is if she is consumed by domestic and work without any help. If it continues go and report her to her parents. So any consequence will be justified. God bless you for your patience.
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by cryptofredoom: 9:37pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:

...Please don't follow the confused being above telling you to wash plate and cook for her. Yes she'll let you have sex but it will still be with the "come and do and go" attitude.

Thanks for your advice.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
Op, I copied your message word for word, and sent to my wife via WhatsApp. Though I tagged it "see what a husband wrote to his wife, mad I kinda find it true and funny at the same time", cos she does most of what your wife is doing, to me.

Shes been operating with a frowned face and all.. I no kuku ask her what's wrong with u? She got the message fully. The painful part is, if it had been dat the man was the one doing all these to the woman, they'll fight u, call u names believing you have someone outside that's giving u all the nacks. They wouldn't even bother to carry out any finding. I no get power to dey fight again jare.. na extra change I need cos I don dey recruit babes outside. How long do we have to live sef wey one woman go dey deny us wetin suppose keep us young at heart? Women out there, u una no know, sex is food!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

Op go ahead and follow the m.o.r.o.n above, and end up ruining everything. Try what I said,that is if she is consumed by domestic and work without any help. If it continues go and report her to her parents. So any consequence will be justified. God bless you for your patience.
Shut up there angry
You are the m.o.r.o.n here. I put it to you that if OP hires 3 housemaids that stranger he calls wife won't change a bit. And if he peradventure follow this your ridiculous advice he'll be moving from fry pan to fire. The disrespect will double. I can bet my whole life savings on that angry

Op once again don't heed to the advice of the confused specie above. Never report any family matter to your wife's parents. She won't change, she'll resent and disrespect you more for not being man enough to handle her and instead going to her parents like a "cry baby" in extreme cases the parents might support their daughter we've seen it happen many times.

Have you heard of this saying..."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". When a woman wants to destroy you there's no remedy o. Even this confused sna-ke advising you above, the advice she's giving you won't work on her assuming she was your wife. I have never seen a man that took a relationship advice from a woman and everything went well.

Just do what I said and if she does not change please let her find her way out of your life. Marriage is not by force. There are many young single ladies praying for husbands waiting to take her place. Op stop being soft on that woman!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Op, I copied your message word for word, and sent to my wife via WhatsApp. Though I tagged it "see what a husband wrote to his wife, mad I kinda find it true and funny at the same time", cos she does most of what your wife is doing, to me.

Shes been operating with a frowned face and all.. I no kuku ask her what's wrong with u? She got the message fully. The painful part is, if it had been dat the man was the one doing all these to the woman, they'll fight u, call u names believing you have someone outside that's giving u all the nacks. They wouldn't even bother to carry out any finding. I no get power to dey fight again jare.. na extra change I need cos I don dey recruit babes outside. How long do we have to live sef wey one woman go dey deny us wetin suppose keep us young at heart? Women out there, u una no know, sex is food!
Please I am a single guy. Can you enlighten me how you all end up with this kind of women? Was there sex at the beginning of the marriage and along the line it stopped maybe because you lost shape or became fat or something. Can I get an explanation?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Elporo(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:

Most of this ladies forming asexual or all these garbage. Just let her meet who deflowered her and let them record the sex for you to watch. You'll be so surprised and bittered at what that women frowning at sex with you will do with/to another man.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Blunttruth: 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:

Shut up there angry
You are the m.o.r.o.n here. I put it to you that if OP hires 3 housemaids that stranger he calls wife won't change a bit. And if he peradventure follow this your ridiculous advice he'll be moving from fry pan to fire. The disrespect will double. I can bet my whole life savings on that angry

Op once again don't heed to the advice of the confused specie above. Never report any family matter to your wife's parents. She won't change, she'll resent and disrespect you more for not being man enough to handle her and instead going to her parents like a "cry baby" in extreme cases the parents might support their daughter we've seen it happen many times.

Have you heard of this saying..."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". When a woman wants to destroy you there's no remedy o. Even this confused sna-ke advising you above, the advice she's giving you won't work on her assuming she was your wife. I have never seen a man that took a relationship advice from a woman and everything went well.

Just do what I said and if she does not change please let her find her way out of your life. Marriage is not by force. There are many young single ladies praying for husbands waiting to take her place. Op stop being soft on that woman!

Eyah Pele. You are taking it so personal. You must have been through a lot. But don't judge every case with what you went through. Now run along . After this I won't dignify you with a response.
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
There was sex to some extent when we were dating. We both work so we dint see all the time, but whenever we did see, we were hot for eachother and ready to smash, she even got pregnant before our wedding. What most of them do, that I want to believe is, "I don marry am, now I can do as I like or bring out my true self". Wo, I have alot to say but not Tonite.
NewSoul:

Please I am a single guy. Can you enlighten me how you all end up with this kind of women? Was there sex at the beginning of the marriage and along the line it stopped maybe because you lost shape or became fat or something. Can I get an explanation?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

Eyah Pele. You are taking it so personal. You must have been through a lot. But don't judge every case with what you went through. Now run along . After this I won't dignify you with a response.
Keep quiet and run along too undecided
I will like to marry your type so you can come and set rules for me to sweep and wash plate and clothes for you. Make we see who go tap out undecided mstcheew green snakes under green grass undecided

17 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Prettygirl200(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:

Op don't follow this advice, I beg you. All she'll see it as is "desperation" so she can open her legs to you.

And from there she'll "transactionalize" the sex. Making you do things before she offers sex. Anytime you are not a good boy she with-holds sex. Don't mind this women and never you make the mistake of taking relationship advice from them they will always look out for themselves and lead you astray.

They only make rules for you when they think you are not man enough or a natural born leader that can effect his authority. Redpill will say they see you as beta male.

Just Imagine your wife is married to Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) or Stone Cold Steve Austin or Randy Orton or let go down to Nigeria Nyesom Wike, Jim Iyke or Hank Anuku or zubby Michael( the one with a scar on his face) will she be setting useless rules for you? No she won't. She'll be very careful so you don't throw her ass out and replace her sharply. Don't be soft Mr. OP you are giving her too much respect. Some of this women the only language they respect is violence and hard-heartedness.

Here is what should do:

1. Stop eating her food let her be cooking for herself to eat.

2. Don't respond to her morning greetings (that's if she even greets you sef)
3. Don't discuss anything with her(just be giving her basic silent treatment)

4. Change your wardrobe. If all you have is responsible "office clothes" change them to what young guys wear. Crazy jeans and big shirts with fine Snickers and shorts, fancy wrist watch, expensive perfumes. Then on Friday night hangout with friends and come home late

5. On Friday dress fine again, make calls laughing and smiling making it obvious that you are speaking with a lady and then move out all dressed fine and smelling nice.

6.continue ignoring her and make sure he sleep in her separate room. Her brain will reset before a month.

Please don't follow the confused being above telling you to wash plate and cook for her. Yes she'll let you have sex but it will still be with the "come and do and go" attitude.
Am a woman but I like this your advice, op pls follow the advice of this young man here. She will come back to her senses but the way am seeing it it's like she is circumcised.

9 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by cryptofredoom: 9:55pm On May 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

Thanks for your advice. I do house chores, even wash the dishes sometimes. Helping her out is not the problem, she just doesn't like sex. She avoids it like a plague.

She sleeps on one side of the bed and place the child (3yrs old) at the centre of the bed. If I move to her side of the bed, she quickly switches to the other side.

I think she should have remained single...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Prettygirl200(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:

oops seven months How do u cope then

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Prettygirl200(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2022
The only time I deny sex is when am on my flow or when u aren't making me wet before the act. I don't see any reason why a woman should be denying her husband sex, it's somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Blunttruth: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
cryptofredoom:

Thanks for your advice. I do house chores, even wash the dishes sometimes. Helping her out is not the problem, she just doesn't like sex. She avoids it like a plague.

She sleeps on one side of the bed and place the child (3yrs old) at the centre of the bed. If I move to her side of the bed, she quickly switches to the other side.

I think she should have remained single...

Them something is very wrong,it could be psychological. I mean,even if a woman doesn't enjoy sex,if she loves you she will give it to you just to satisfy it. Some will even fake orgasms. So that might be where the problem is. Did she fall out if love with you? Was there any incident?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by omochelsea004(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:
[img][/img]

She's cheating on you. A nonvirgin woman stayed for 7 months without sex and in your mind she's just being celibate. Bros someone is doing your job and she's so happy she can't help but show it
Honestly she is not, that I'm sure off 100%, not because she is my wife, but because it's the truth. If I am not sure of that, it doesn't cost me anything to say it here being a faceless forum, she doesn't keep friends of any type, material things doesn't attract her, nothing entices her, na like that she just dey, in fairness to her, I saw this particular traits during our years of courtship, we discussed it severally, but what she always told me then was that I cannot expect her to be happily engaging in sexual activity with me with free mind, having not paid her bride price then, but that once we get married legally everything will change for better & that she will make me know I can't handle her sexually... My dare brothers & sisters I have been waiting & hoping for her to even do just little out of the sweet promises after since we got married... So having taken all factors into consideration with a lot of observations, I have come to accept that's how she is, no be say she dey form, abi she dey do am on purpose, abi she dey cheat, sex is a total turnoff for her, it's op that made me know now that I am not alone!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by cryptofredoom: 10:20pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:

If you read through my write up, you will notice I had refrained from sex till I was over 30 years old. And my wife is the first woman I had sex with.

We had sex once after our traditional marriage, even though she accepted to do it reluctant and gave the excuse of not wanting to get pregnant before the white wedding. Which was mainly due to the church rules I presumed.

Fasssssssssssst forward... for the Christian brothers and principled men who don't want to engage in premarital sex, be wary of such decision. It is synonymous to going to market and buying a non-tested hi tech equipment.

The pains of not getting it right is enormous, it's not worth the risk. This past six years have been full of regrets, and I am forced to seek solace ' outside the box'.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:
Honestly she is not, that I'm sure off 100%, not because she is my wife, but because it's the truth. If I am not sure of that, it doesn't cost me anything to say it here being a faceless forum, she doesn't keep friends of any type, material things doesn't attract her, nothing entices her, na like that she just dey, in fairness to her, I saw this particular traits during our years of courtship, we discussed it severally, but what she always told me then was that I cannot expect her to be happily engaging in sexual activity with me with free mind, having not paid her bride price then, but that once we get married legally everything will change for better & that she will make me know I can't handle her sexually... My dare brothers & sisters I have been waiting & hoping for her to even do just little out of the sweet promises after since we got married... So having taken all factors into consideration with a lot of observations, I have come to accept that's how she is, no be say she dey form, abi she dey do am on purpose, abi she dey cheat, sex is a total turnoff for her, it's op that made me know now that I am not alone!
Hmmn this marriage thing don dey fear me o. So she tricked you with sweet promises and didn't fulfill it after coming into power. Your wife will be very good in politics.

Anyways joking apart, you saw the signs and still went for her. Love blinds us to somethings we are supposed to take serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by jagorinho: 11:15pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:

Seven months is too long for a woman not to desire her husband sexually, even if she was circumcised, I doubt your wife is sexually attracted to you.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by halaqasa: 11:16pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:

And what have you done about it sir

Finish the update please
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by halaqasa: 11:22pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:

E Be many things walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Love Without Money Work? / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.