Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife (9588 Views)

I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / Sex Starved Man Sends Containers Full Of His Sperms To A Lady / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by omochelsea004(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:

Hmmn this marriage thing don dey fear me o. So she tricked you with sweet promises and didn't fulfill it after coming into power. Your wife will be very good in politics.

Anyways joking apart, you saw the signs and still went for her. Love blinds us to somethings we are supposed to take serious
Hmmm... Well, I wouldn't say she tricked me sha, though she actually said those sweet things which in reality are not forth coming, but I wouldn't want to blame it on her 100% because having sensed it, I was still the one that made the final decision without being under any pressure whatsoever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2022
EkoErrands:
Hnmn I'm going through exactly the same thing word for word...the only difference is that when I swallow my ego and pride and go and open the pant and enter she doesnt stop me but the frown on her face is dangerous.
grin grin she will soon accuse you of rape

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Slynation(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:
Exactly what I'm experience in my marriage is what op highlighted word for word, just when I thought I was alone in it! It's so so frustrating, the part that pains me mostly is that pple will be seeing you as a married man, not knowing that even bachelors have access to intimacy 1k times than you supposed married man

Whenever I see in nollywood movies how women/ house wives initiate, beg, clamour & even fight their husbands just to have sex with them, I feel it's being exaggerated, because I personally never experience such, honestly I do wonder, I have gone straight 7 months without asking for sex at all & to my greatest surprise, this woman no even send me at all, na that time she come dey even happy pass. I come be like ahhhh! I don finally enter am
Ah for real?? A whole 7months and 1 never enter 0 shocked shocked No wonder married men are cheating with reckless abandon, Now I will stop blaming them...

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by EkoErrands: 11:50pm On May 27, 2022
Slynation:
grin grin she will soon accuse you of rape

If she accuses me of rape it wont pain me as much as the intensity of the frown on her face.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2022
omochelsea004:
Honestly she is not, that I'm sure off 100%, not because she is my wife, but because it's the truth. If I am not sure of that, it doesn't cost me anything to say it here being a faceless forum, she doesn't keep friends of any type, material things doesn't attract her, nothing entices her, na like that she just dey, in fairness to her, I saw this particular traits during our years of courtship, we discussed it severally, but what she always told me then was that I cannot expect her to be happily engaging in sexual activity with me with free mind, having not paid her bride price then, but that once we get married legally everything will change for better & that she will make me know I can't handle her sexually... My dare brothers & sisters I have been waiting & hoping for her to even do just little out of the sweet promises after since we got married... So having taken all factors into consideration with a lot of observations, I have come to accept that's how she is, no be say she dey form, abi she dey do am on purpose, abi she dey cheat, sex is a total turnoff for her, it's op that made me know now that I am not alone!
My brother, it's obvious you were scammed into that marriage grin Personally I will divorce her, I cannot use my hard earn money to marry and live with a mannequin under the same roof...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Slynation(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2022
EkoErrands:

If she accuses me of rape it wont pain me as much as the intensity of the frown on her face.
This marriage keeps getting scary to me on daily basis...grin carry me dey go gone wrong...

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by omochelsea004(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2022
jagorinho:

Seven months is too long for a woman not to desire her husband sexually, even if she was circumcised, I doubt your wife is sexually attracted to you.
my point exactly... She is not sexually attracted to anything whatsoever, not to me, not to anyone, though it was years after marriage before I finally confirmed gangan that the courtship time tinz na just child's play compared to now, honestly I didn't have an idea marriage own is going to be worst! but sha I won't deny the fact that I actually saw the trait during courtship o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Cadiliva: 2:38am On May 28, 2022
Sexual compatibility is talked about, but not the way it should be. How do you know you are Sexually compatible if youv not actually had sex.

Sexual attraction is not same as compatibility.

I naturally do not fancy chasing women nor having extra marital affairs. I have never thought it would cross my mind once, cos I value my peace of mind. But I have, and ready to explore the options.

The ops story really shows I am not alone, and several other post from other married people. What if I told you have never had real penetrative sex with my wife. She cries of it being painful, I Don try tire give up. We have two twin boys. I had been in previous relationships before marrying her, I am not a stallion, nor have an unusual thirst for sex. But I dey enjoy the knacks.

I know I am just bidding time, I don't even have the energy to complain again. I want my family, but I don't see myself suffering through this torture and nonsense. That's why you can't judge if you are not the one bearing the brunt.

I am not doing bad financially, cos of my kind of person, I know I will need enough money to fund my planned extra marital affairs without affecting my family. I love my wife, my kids. But I am not going to continue like it is alright. I might marry a second wife if it will keep my sanity.

I just type full here with no bearing. That's to tell you how Sexually frustrating my marriage is.

BTW, if she's circumcised, don't marry her. Not all circumcised women have this problem though

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Flamezreal(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2022
The worst is the one trying to get pregnant but not wanting to have sex after years of marriage All what you wrote up there are my experience.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by franklingud(m): 5:49am On May 28, 2022
cryptofredoom:

If you read through my write up, you will notice I had refrained from sex till I was over 30 years old. And my wife is the first woman I had sex with.

We had sex once after our traditional marriage, even though she accepted to do it reluctant and gave the excuse of not wanting to get pregnant before the white wedding. Which was mainly due to the church rules I presumed.

Fasssssssssssst forward... for the Christian brothers and principled men who don't want to engage in premarital sex, be wary of such decision. It is synonymous to going to market and buying a non-tested hi tech equipment.

The pains of not getting it right is enormous, it's not worth the risk. This past six years have been full of regrets, and I am forced to seek solace ' outside the box'.

Bro, I encourage you.

Please look for another wife.

Divorce that woman, she will never Change.

Seems like her vagina was mutilated. She will never change.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by GREATWILLIAMS: 6:17am On May 28, 2022
Cadiliva:
Sexual compatibility is talked about, but not the way it should be. How do you know you are Sexually compatible if youv not actually had sex.

Sexual attraction is not same as compatibility.

I naturally do not fancy chasing women nor having extra marital affairs. I have never thought it would cross my mind once, cos I value my peace of mind. But I have, and ready to explore the options.

The ops story really shows I am not alone, and several other post from other married people. What if I told you have never had real penetrative sex with my wife. She cries of it being painful, I Don try tire give up. We have two twin boys. I had been in previous relationships before marrying her, I am not a stallion, nor have an unusual thirst for sex. But I dey enjoy the knacks.

I know I am just bidding time, I don't even have the energy to complain again. I want my family, but I don't see myself suffering through this torture and nonsense. That's why you can't judge if you are not the one bearing the brunt.

I am not doing bad financially, cos of my kind of person, I know I will need enough money to fund my planned extra marital affairs without affecting my family. I love my wife, my kids. But I am not going to continue like it is alright. I might marry a second wife if it will keep my sanity.

I just type full here with no bearing. That's to tell you how Sexually frustrating my marriage is.

BTW, if she's circumcised, don't marry her. Not all circumcised women have this problem though

I feel your pain man. This monogamy nonsense propagated by the West, and accepted by Africans is what fuels this attitude from our African women.

I strongly believe it is unnatural for a man to be monogamous, even lower animals are not.

And I am yet to see any religion that supports monogamy. Even the Christian religion only made it compulsory for Bishops and Deacons to be a husband of one wife.

How long shall we continue to die in silence, how long?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2022
Married men are truly suffering

Kpekus wey guys dey reject na em married men dey beg for their house cry

May God see them through. My prayers are with them.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by akaahs(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2022
EkoErrands:
Hnmn I'm going through exactly the same thing word for word...the only difference is that when I swallow my ego and pride and go and open the pant and enter she doesnt stop me but the frown on her face is dangerous.
Ahhhhhhh, I swear d op just narrate my ordeal too. God help us
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by akaahs(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2022
NewSoul:

Op don't follow this advice, I beg you. All she'll see it as is "desperation" so she can open her legs to you.

And from there she'll "transactionalize" the sex. Making you do things before she offers sex. Anytime you are not a good boy she with-holds sex. Don't mind this women and never you make the mistake of taking relationship advice from them they will always look out for themselves and lead you astray.

They only make rules for you when they think you are not man enough or a natural born leader that can effect his authority. Redpill will say they see you as beta male.

Just Imagine your wife is married to Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) or Stone Cold Steve Austin or Randy Orton or let go down to Nigeria Nyesom Wike, Jim Iyke or Hank Anuku or zubby Michael( the one with a scar on his face) will she be setting useless rules for you? No she won't. She'll be very careful so you don't throw her ass out and replace her sharply. Don't be soft Mr. OP you are giving her too much respect. Some of this women the only language they respect is violence and hard-heartedness.

Here is what should do:

1. Stop eating her food let her be cooking for herself to eat.

2. Don't respond to her morning greetings (that's if she even greets you sef)
3. Don't discuss anything with her(just be giving her basic silent treatment)

4. Change your wardrobe. If all you have is responsible "office clothes" change them to what young guys wear. Crazy jeans and big shirts with fine Snickers and shorts, fancy wrist watch, expensive perfumes. Then on Friday night hangout with friends and come home late

5. On Friday dress fine again, make calls laughing and smiling making it obvious that you are speaking with a lady and then move out all dressed fine and smelling nice.

6.continue ignoring her and make sure he sleep in her separate room. Her brain will reset before a month.

Please don't follow the confused being above telling you to wash plate and cook for her. Yes she'll let you have sex but it will still be with the "come and do and go" attitude.
U re absolutely right bro. When I saw his comment I just ignored him, he does not know what he is saying. Mine, go even tell me to go take my bath before she gives me, like wtf trying to give condition on top sex
Next thing na to change for am, u need to see begging.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by akaahs(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2022
tayo60:
That's why it is good for men to test and know their partners sexual libido before marriage, to know if they're sexually compatible or not. I pity men who suffer like this in their marriages. cry cry
U might not know what you are saying. My wife ll always says, she ll give me d way I want it if get married. We got married, am still struggling to get satisfied. Some of u girls can be conny and tricky

8 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by akaahs(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Op, I copied your message word for word, and sent to my wife via WhatsApp. Though I tagged it "see what a husband wrote to his wife, mad I kinda find it true and funny at the same time", cos she does most of what your wife is doing, to me.

Shes been operating with a frowned face and all.. I no kuku ask her what's wrong with u? She got the message fully. The painful part is, if it had been dat the man was the one doing all these to the woman, they'll fight u, call u names believing you have someone outside that's giving u all the nacks. They wouldn't even bother to carry out any finding. I no get power to dey fight again jare.. na extra change I need cos I don dey recruit babes outside. How long do we have to live sef wey one woman go dey deny us wetin suppose keep us young at heart? Women out there, u una no know, sex is food!
E b like say I go follow u copy and send to wify ooo. Exactly what am facing too

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by EkoErrands: 9:28am On May 28, 2022
NewSoul:

Please I am a single guy. Can you enlighten me how you all end up with this kind of women? Was there sex at the beginning of the marriage and along the line it stopped maybe because you lost shape or became fat or something. Can I get an explanation?

Let me help you, like in my case maybe I caused it because she complains that I shout at her...so maybe my shouting when she endangers our 1 year old daughter by giving her a solid piece of carrot to eat is making her asexual with me ...

Or my shouting when I see sim card inside our 1yr old daughters mouth.

Or my shouting when I see a piece of garlic from the kitchen in the babys mouth.

I know I need to change from my shouting ways so that her pussy will start getting wet again for me ...but should I keep quiet on issues that threaten our daughters life?

I'm working on a balance sha....so dont be afraid to get married but what I will say is, any girl that has never voluntarily touched your dick when you are both on bed dont marry o!

If your babe touches your dick, likes sucking it whenever she sees it, and can ask u for Bleep...bros that's the babe for you. But no marry olosho too...so check am very well b4 u enter.

12 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by JovialJune(f): 10:11am On May 28, 2022
I wonder where all of you meet these type of spouses,

I will always encourage sexual compatibility before marriage because that is majorly the reason why marriages fail these days, it is also the reason why cheating is abundant too,

For me and hubby, we dey doe ourselves non stop, if one of us is in the mood and the other isn't, we satisfy ourselves orally, we understand each other and value our marriage so much we don't want any breakdown whatsoever,

I have no advice for you Op, seeing as the foundation was faulty all in the name of claiming "holier than thou", las las no one is perfect,

It is well with you.

11 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Raalsalghul: 10:18am On May 28, 2022
Kontrol97:
sad Omo shey I go marry like this

You can if you want to, but don't think you will get limitless sex in marriage.

I've discovered it's mostly married men that complain of sexual starvation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by gannod(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2022
You would think young girls would learn from this,but they wont. This is one of the many reasons marriages are having issues lately. For crying out loud, if you don't like or want sex as a woman, do not marry. Do not waste any man's time by agreeing to marry him only to start depriving him of his conjugal rights.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2022
Madam carried face last nite grin before I woke up this morning, I see message,"let's go and see s counsellor, will u pay"? I kuku said yes [center][/center]
akaahs:

E b like say I go follow u copy and send to wify ooo. Exactly what am facing too

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by id4sho(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2022
JovialJune:
I wonder where all of you meet these type of spouses,

I will always encourage sexual compatibility before marriage because that is majorly the reason why marriages fail these days, it is also the reason why cheating is abundant too,

For me and hubby, we dey doe ourselves non stop, if one of us is in the mood and the other isn't, we satisfy ourselves orally, we understand each other and value our marriage so much we don't want any breakdown whatsoever,

I have no advice for you Op, seeing as the foundation was faulty all in the name of claiming "holier than thou", las las no one is perfect,

It is well with you.
Summary cool
May you live long and enjoy thy fruit of your labour.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by id4sho(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Madam carried face last nite grin before I woke up this morning, I see message,"let's go and see s counsellor, will u pay"? I kuku said yes [center][/center]
Interesting, I love this. Warning shots fired, May you never run out of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by DoingBetter: 10:57am On May 28, 2022
No woman/man should withhold sex from her husband/wife like this except for medical reasons or if they both agree. This is not fair. On the other hand, no spouse should cheat on the other.
1 Corinthians 7️⃣ vs 8 says “So don't refuse sex to each other, unless you agree not to have sex for a little while, in order to spend time in prayer. Then Satan won't be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control. (CEV translation ) that's how important sex is.
I don't need to tell you how strongly adultery is frowned upon in the Bible. Consistently the Bible speaks against it. That your wife has to agree to go for counselling and sort out her issues or kindly agree to a divorce. She can't hold you hostage. You have been faithful and that's commendable. Her actions are directly fueling your path to destruction. She is making it so that you can be tempted and then go against your principles and worse, become an adulterer. Marriage is for companionship too and sex is a huge part of that kind of intimacy.
I do not play with principled men and faithful men. They are rare especially when they are genuine in their efforts to do right. If more men were like that, the foundation of society today would be much more different.

Tell her to get help and NOW.

PS: IF she's menopausal and it has affected her sex drive, or she's struggling with v-j dryness which can be painful and causes tear down there, she can get help for it from the hospital. There are special hormonal supplements designed for the issues women go through during menopause. Whatever it is, she must agree to make efforts to get help. You deserve a sexually rich life in your marriage too. Sending you both love ❤️ and light �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by DoingBetter: 11:02am On May 28, 2022
otipoju:
Sadly this is the experience of a large number of men in marriage.

Men should have options. Wether concubines or other wives...dont hide it from your wife. Let her know you have. It helps save a lot of needless stress.

This is terrible advice and from the experience of those around you, you should know that it doesn't solve the problem. Adding fuel of adultery to a burning house doesn't extinguish the fire. It makes it burn faster. She needs to get help to deal with her issues or separate from the ma so he can freely build a more peaceful life for himself.

better to solve a problem than create a new one to escape the old.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by luminouz(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2022
Blunttruth:

Try and help out at home. Take stress off her. Do it without expecting, any reward in the other room. It's a big turn on for women.
And this is your blunt truth?

What a load of crap!!!

Market women, and street hawkers are way busier and still do chores at home and fuq their husbands. It's like y'all Keep forming woke, equality and still expecting the man to do his part alone while he shares yours with you.

Why on earth would any woman keep shouting about her husband helping her at home? Una no dey shame ni? What's there in keeping a house clean and cooking for your husband?

7 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by luminouz(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2022
cryptofredoom:

Thanks for your advice. I do house chores, even wash the dishes sometimes. Helping her out is not the problem, she just doesn't like sex. She avoids it like a plague.

She sleeps on one side of the bed and place the child (3yrs old) at the centre of the bed. If I move to her side of the bed, she quickly switches to the other side.

I think she should have remained single...

You are a lost soul. Why on earth would she fuq you when you have turned yourself into a woman finish. All-in the name of being nice, you forgot your headship and taking charge. You forget she didn't marry you because you are nice, but because you are a MAN!! You lost your manhood by even having to do chores and beg before your wife fuqs you. She doesn't like sex you say? Who was she fuqin when y'all were dating, ME?

Take charge or keep following useless advice form the bluntedtruthie nigga about doing housechores

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by luminouz(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The only time I deny sex is when am on my flow or when u aren't making me wet before the act. I don't see any reason why a woman should be denying her husband sex, it's somehow.

Oil dey your head.

That other female just dey yarn rubbish about housechores. Lazy ass mudafucker!!!

How does housechores that our mothers did, ever become a problem for these modern women is beyond me!

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by luminouz(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2022
omochelsea004:
Honestly she is not, that I'm sure off 100%, not because she is my wife, but because it's the truth. If I am not sure of that, it doesn't cost me anything to say it here being a faceless forum, she doesn't keep friends of any type, material things doesn't attract her, nothing entices her, na like that she just dey, in fairness to her, I saw this particular traits during our years of courtship, we discussed it severally, but what she always told me then was that I cannot expect her to be happily engaging in sexual activity with me with free mind, having not paid her bride price then, but that once we get married legally everything will change for better & that she will make me know I can't handle her sexually... My dare brothers & sisters I have been waiting & hoping for her to even do just little out of the sweet promises after since we got married... So having taken all factors into consideration with a lot of observations, I have come to accept that's how she is, no be say she dey form, abi she dey do am on purpose, abi she dey cheat, sex is a total turnoff for her, it's op that made me know now that I am not alone!

She conned your simple ASS.

How you believe that 'once you marry me legally, everything will be fine' BS from a woman. That's classic Manipulation 101. A rope-a-dope technique to make her marriageable and once you marry her, you ensure her BS, because why on earth would anyone marry a woman you can't fuq well during courship and suddenly she would now give you unlimited sex in marriage? Thats why we tell men to embrace the redpill. That woman doesn't like sex right? But she likes your wedding ring and becoming Mrs and spending your money and you still think she is not moved by anything? undecided

The worst part is the blackmail in marriage. She would even tell you if you want to rape your own wife when you try to assert your authority over her...and voilà,you will calm down and keep praying she would change. But she WONT. Why? Because she holds all the aces while you hold nothing but a full ballsac and an erect diick...

For 7 months...and counting

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by luminouz(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2022
EkoErrands:

Let me help you, like in my case maybe I caused it because she complains that I shout at her...so maybe my shouting when she endangers our 1 year old daughter by giving her a solid piece of carrot to eat is making her asexual with me ...

Or my shouting when I see sim card inside our 1yr old daughters mouth.

Or my shouting when I see a piece of garlic from the kitchen in the babys mouth.

I know I need to change from my shouting ways so that her pussy will start getting wet again for me ...but should I keep quiet on issues that threaten our daughters life?

I'm working on a balance sha....so dont be afraid to get married but what I will say is, any girl that has never voluntarily touched your dick when you are both on bed dont marry o!

If your babe touches your dick, likes sucking it whenever she sees it, and can ask u for Bleep...bros that's the babe for you. But no marry olosho too...so check am very well b4 u enter.

She is conning you into becoming weak.

This is class manipulation 101.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by luminouz(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2022
id4sho:

Interesting, I love this. Warning shots fired, May you never run out of wisdom.

Counselling for what bro? Sleeping with your own wife? Fada Lawd!

I'd reject it if I were you!!! Tell her what you want is more sex, that's all. What exactly is the counselor going to say that will make your wife suddenly open her legs for you? Is the counselor her aphrodisiac or something? She even asked you to pay for the counselling because she is not the one who needs it, it's you, so the stewpid counselor will advise you give her time to adjust to some more BS, and spend more money on useless sessions that benefits only your wife and the counselor (by getting more money). If she cared about her sexual life or her husband, she would have gone alone for that counselling with HER MONEY, without even telling you.

You want solutions? Follow Newsoul suggestion. Play the game and if she still doesn't change but you love her and your kids, get a second wife. I support it absolutely.

11 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by wiseone28: 12:12pm On May 28, 2022
Thank God I'm a Monk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix / The Sweet Price Of Masturbation / The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.