Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife (9567 Views)

I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / Sex Starved Man Sends Containers Full Of His Sperms To A Lady / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2022
Misterone:
yeah! The divorce way. You preach abstinence rubbish before marriage, after marriage you say the hole dey pain you! E no go werk. I must fvck that toto to my satisfaction. In my tribe, there's a saying that you don't take a penis to marriage, you take a vagina to marriage. Two men cannot live in one home. One must leave.
LoL.... who's saying anything about abstinence? I said people marry for different reasons,I don't even think anyone be abstain but it's ok if it works for them
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by BabbanBura(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2022
NewSoul:
You married a woman who does not rate you and not sexually attracted to you. How many times have we warned men about this mistake? Your wife should be the one asking you for it all the time because she desires you.

A married man like you opened a thread some time ago complaining how his wife wants to have sex with him all the time like 3 times daily and he started begging her to give him time to regain energy before engaging him again. People were telling him to be happy that his wife finds him sexually attractive and wants to engage him all the time.

She saw you as just a nice religious brother. Having sex with you is like I'm sorry to say (incest) .

There's this born again lady on YouTube she's 29 and she married a 27 year old church brother. She's not a virgin too but she was forming asexual. Do you believe she starved this brother for a year of sex? In my mind I was just smiling. She's not sexually attracted to him, she sees him as a younger church brother she loves. A woman can love you so much but may not get wet for you.

Most of this ladies forming asexual or all these garbage. Just let her meet who deflowered her and let them record the sex for you to watch. You'll be so surprised and bittered at what that woman frowning at sex with you will do with/to another man.

Note: I will marry a virgin. But for guys that may not get one to marry please marry the one that is sexually attracted to you and not the one that you have to bribe with favours and gifts to induce her but the one that will just want to have you whether you give her gift/money or not .

You have a point about the sexual attraction, a confidant (lady) narrated her ordeals with her husband she has lost feelings for. That the man will climb her and scream his way to cum and dismount without her feeling the sex!
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by ExtremeDot: 9:33am On May 30, 2022
NewSoul:

Shut up there angry
You are the m.o.r.o.n here. I put it to you that if OP hires 3 housemaids that stranger he calls wife won't change a bit. And if he peradventure follow this your ridiculous advice he'll be moving from fry pan to fire. The disrespect will double. I can bet my whole life savings on that angry

Op once again don't heed to the advice of the confused specie above. Never report any family matter to your wife's parents. She won't change, she'll resent and disrespect you more for not being man enough to handle her and instead going to her parents like a "cry baby" in extreme cases the parents might support their daughter we've seen it happen many times.

Have you heard of this saying..."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". When a woman wants to destroy you there's no remedy o. Even this confused sna-ke advising you above, the advice she's giving you won't work on her assuming she was your wife. I have never seen a man that took a relationship advice from a woman and everything went well.

Just do what I said and if she does not change please let her find her way out of your life. Marriage is not by force. There are many young single ladies praying for husbands waiting to take her place. Op stop being soft on that woman!

God bless you for telling the OP the raw undiluted truth.
God bless you for taking out of your valuable time to help him out.
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by ExtremeDot: 10:36am On May 30, 2022
luminouz:

Counselling for what bro? Sleeping with your own wife? Fada Lawd!

I'd reject it if I were you!!! Tell her what you want is more sex, that's all. What exactly is the counselor going to say that will make your wife suddenly open her legs for you? Is the counselor her aphrodisiac or something? She even asked you to pay for the counselling because she is not the one who needs it, it's you, so the stewpid counselor will advise you give her time to adjust to some more BS, and spend more money on useless sessions that benefits only your wife and the counselor (by getting more money). If she cared about her sexual life or her husband, she would have gone alone for that counselling with HER MONEY, without even telling you.

You want solutions? Follow Newsoul suggestion. Play the game and if she still doesn't change but you love her and your kids, get a second wife. I support it absolutely.

You firing from all cylinders!
Nice one!

Men need the hard truth.
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Asceleb16(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Sex shouldn't be the basis of marriage but rather on love but this monstrous world have changed marriage to sex
Pls,can i know u better?
u sound real and mature in all comments
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Flamemignon1(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Asceleb16:
Pls,can i know u better?
u sound real and mature in all comments
Thanks man,I'm really flattered. What do you wanna know?

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Asceleb16(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Thanks man,I'm really flattered. What do you wanna know?
Just wanna know you and nothing more,i love surrounding myself with mature people (either physical or online,either male or female) not all these people with peanut brain
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Flamemignon1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Asceleb16:
Just wanna know you and nothing more,i love surrounding myself with mature people (either physical or online,either male or female) not all these people with peanut brain
Thanks man,same here. I'm already following you
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Asceleb16(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Thanks man,same here. I'm already following you
Yeah,i noticed

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by pansophist(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
The answer is polygamy. Sexual starvation is a feature of monogamy. The monopolisation of sex is unfair to a man and should be condoned only when they are not married. Meaning she has no sexual obligations to him, and he has no financial obligations to her.

But if she lives in the house he pay for, eat the food he buy, improve her life with his resources, then sexually starves him, then he either break off the marriage to release himself from the obligation of sexual faithfulness, marry another wife, or just go arrange himself outside.

You have to be fully awake to outsmart women - Jordan Peterson

18 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Raalsalghul: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
pansophist:
The answer is polygamy. Sexual starvation is a feature of monogamy. The monopolisation of sex is unfair to a man and should be condoned only when they are not married. Meaning she has no sexual obligations to him, and he has no financial obligations to her.

But if she lives in the house he pay for, eat the food he buy, improve her life with his resources, then sexually starves him, then he either break off the marriage to release himself from the obligation of sexual faithfulness, marry another wife, or just go arrange himself outside.

You have to be fully awake to outsmart women - Jordan Peterson

I notice say some folks for Nairaland no dey hail you again because of your recent stance on certain issues.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by pansophist(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I notice say some folks for Nairaland no dey hail you again because of your recent stance on certain issues.

I no notice anytning. But na their wahala be that.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland / Choi :o Seee Breast!!! Exclusive Photos From World Nobraday / End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.