Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} (11915 Views)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
sexkillz:

No i never join! I wan see whether dem go approve your form first! grin grin grin But wait O! Was that why you sent Dani a Fax with a stamp on it? grin grin

Guy no fall ur hand for here o, U fit spell fax? cheesy

Natasha,,:

El  are you waiting for special invitation from me before you say hi?  undecided

Sorry babe i didnt notice ur presence, gotta blame it on this fluorescent bulb that matched wiv ya albino complexion, how body? cheesy
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
dani1luv:

natasha, click
you can take it out now before sexkillz clicks it  grin grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Yeah baby! ANd that's why i sent you for a blood test, and you spent the whole night reading in preparation! grin grin
the same way I asked you to use mouth wash and you bought HARPIC grin

@EL SO I'm that small that you can't notice my presence? its not your fault I shouldn't have told you, you were cute angry
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by dani1luv: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
aiight, bt wait o, i tot u said u were hungry,so y den did u ask me wat next 2 do wen u were given a bowl of rice&stew??
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2011
Natasha Baby, No one is arguing your height! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2011
@Dani, no tell me sae u been dey type 4 the past 30mins, na so ur network dull reach?

@Tasha, huh? Loser! U neva called me cutey, all u called me was handsome. . . They're different u know!
grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2011
El!. . . Who da hell did this to you man? cheesy

Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2011
Sexkillz u wicked Mehn! But the guy suppose bring ladder that wld have been more convenient grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2011
El Guapo:

Sexkillz u wicked Mehn! But the guy suppose bring ladder that wld have been more convenient grin
grin grin grin No mind Natasha and her Dude! Wia She dey sef? grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

Natasha Baby, No one is arguing your height! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
. shocked shocked shocked okay that was wicked  I'm not complaining either is just that I'm tired of your niddle d*ck and someone would think you have something big because of your height  cheesy
El Guapo:

@Dani, no tell me sae u been dey type 4 the past 30mins, na so your network dull reach?

@Tasha, huh? Loser! U neva called me cutey, all u called me was handsome. . . They're different u know!
grin
okay winner  undecided i bet you don't even know the meaning of cute okay if you do reply me within 30 seconds anything more than that means you googled  grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin No mind Natasha and her Dude! Wia She dey sef? grin
am I too short that you can't see me or is it your niddle d*ck that's affecting your sight please go for enlargement before you younger brother takes your place cheesy
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2011
D-CrUsAdEr:

am I too short that you can't see me or is it your niddle d*ck that's affecting your sight please go for enlargement before you younger brother takes your place cheesy
Na so e pain you reach, you change username! ROTFL grin grin grin grin And with your size baby, believe me, i'll need something smaller than a needle! grin grin Make i no kill you! grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

Na so e pain you reach, you change username! ROTFL grin grin grin grin And with your size baby, believe me, i'll need something smaller than a needle! grin grin Make i no kill you! grin
lmao dumb as$ check the date the username was created  grin gosh you are so good at this
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

El!. . . Who da hell did this to you man? cheesy

I go woze ur face o, u know sabi say fatness na levels atleast am berra dan u wey dey hustle to see if u fit fat jxt 4 ya right leg angry
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2011
Dani e be like say network bad no be small oh  grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2011
Olodo! I didn't say create, i said changed username!!! Jeez! Now i know your height also affects your sight! grin grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2011
El Guapo:

I go woze your face o, u know sabi say fatness na levels atleast am berra dan u wey dey hustle to see if u fit fat jxt 4 ya right leg angry
duh only whose you sabi upon all the money dem spend for you to sabi warri slang , abeg you too dull grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

Olodo! I didn't say create, i said changed username!!! Jeez! Now i know your height also affects your sight! grin grin grin
agbaya change and create dem no resemble? grin and gosh you're dumber than I though how can I change my username ? FCOL natasha its still there it cannot be changed cheesy
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2011
gosh this is why I hate jokes section more than five post and my post still shows zero  angry angry
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2011
Tasha no mind that Sexkillz, he's jxt jealous 4 ya height cos of d promise made in the bible which says 'For all ye that are short, get low and lower 4 am wiv thee always' *Dont ask for reference* cheesy
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2011
El Guapo:

I go woze your face o, u know sabi say fatness na levels atleast am berra dan u wey dey hustle to see if u fit fat jxt 4 ya right leg angry
To fat for right leg na small thing na! You know i'm a doctor! remember that day i treated you last?

El Guapo a construction worker goes to Sexkillz the doctor and says,
"Doc, I'm constipated."
Sexkillz checks him for a minute and then says, "Lean over the table."
El leans over the table,
Sexkillz whacks him on the Bottom with a bat
CRACK, CRACK, CRACK,  and then sends him into the bathroom.
El comes out a few minutes later and says,
"Doc, I feel great. What should I do to prevent constipation?"
Sexkillz says, "Stop wiping your a.s.s with cement bags." grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by DCrUsAdEr2: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2011
El Guapo:

Tasha no mind that Sexkillz, he's jxt jealous 4 ya height cos of d promise made in the bible which says 'For all ye that are short, get low and lower 4 am wiv thee always' *Dont ask for reference* cheesy
phewww mumu it is * for all ye that are fat get wide and wider for i am with thee always* do i have to remind you all the time undecided
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2011
D-CrUsAdEr:

agbaya change and create dem no resemble?  grin and gosh you're dumber than I though how can I change my username ? FCOL natasha its still there it cannot be changed  cheesy
Cant Believe you still call me dumb sha. I will tell everyone what happened btw you and your son tongue tongue tongue

Natasha's son was eating breakfast one morning and got to thinking about things. 'Mommy, mommy, why has daddy got so few hairs on his head?' he asked his mother, Natasha.

"He thinks a lot," replied his Natasha, pleased with herself for coming up with a good answer to her husband's baldness.

Or she was until her little son thought for a second and asked, "So why do you have so much hair"? tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

Cant Believe you still call me dumb sha. I will tell everyone what happened btw you and your son tongue tongue tongue

Natasha's son was eating breakfast one morning and got to thinking about things. 'Mommy, mommy, why has daddy got so few hairs on his head?' he asked his mother, Natasha.

"He thinks a lot," replied his Natasha, pleased with herself for coming up with a good answer to her husband's baldness.

Or she was until little her son thought for a second and asked, "So why do you have so much hair"? tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sexkillz and his son
son: dad how did humans come about?
sexkillz: well you see we were Apes before, we kept evolving and evolving and finally we became humans\
son; mom how did humans come about?
natasha: well we were created by God
son: but dad said we evolved from Apes
natasha: yeah that's right cos dad told you about his side of the family and I told you about mine grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2011
Lol @ Both

Sexkillz ur right leg is so fat when u step it on a scale it says I want your weight not your phone number
grin angry
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2011
El Guapo:

Lol @ Both

Sexkillz your right leg is so fat when u step it on a scale it says I want your weight not your phone number
grin angry
lolz its funny but truly I don't get grin grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2011
Damn! Natasha! You Cracked me up biggie! Nice grin grin grin grin

EL W.T.F  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2011
EL fell in love with a Indecency star and married her. He got an opportunity to watch one of her movie, the Movie came to an End.

A bit disturbed and annoyed with what he saw, EL told himself, "Thank God it was just a movie and not reality." How Dumb!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

Damn! Natasha! You Cracked me up biggie! Nice grin grin grin grin

EL W.T.F  grin grin grin grin grin

lmao you guys have made my night oh its already morning  cheesy
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao you guys have made my night oh its already morning  cheesy
You too dear! It Was really fun! wink
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2011
okay see what your igbo accent caused you el

I brought my friend Cosmos to the church last Sunday
as it is in church its like a tradition to call members brother . . . or sister . . but most times the brother is shortened to bro likewise the name.
so while we were about going
El started shouting from a far distance,
Blocos wait, blocos , blocos wait  shocked shocked  
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2011
sexkillz:

You too dear! It Was really fun! wink

El Guapo:

Lol @ Both
[color=#770077]okay dearies me gal wanna crash, I'm feeling sleepy, love you kiss kiss see ya leter kiss kiss kiss :-I had fun kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Funniest Thing Ever - Please Help Me Stop Laughing! / Nicki Minaj Butt Evolution Pics / My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.